Tgwu
Elias
Dog Bone Malone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Lowey Get's MOM for October. Empty
PostSubject: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:03 am

From the baggo. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:11 am

Great (sic)..... Defeat tomorrow then
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 7:19 am

FULL STORY

Argyle manager Ryan Lowe has won the Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month award for October.

The Greens’ boss managed the team to an unbeaten month, securing four wins and two draws to take the Pilgrims to the summit of the division.

The expert selection panel, including former Barnsley manager Danny Wilson and and Sky Sports pundit Don Goodman, chose Lowe from a shortlist also containing Wycombe manager Gareth Ainsworth, Rotherham manager Paul Warne, and Oxford manager Karl Robinson.

It is Lowe’s first Manager of the Month award at League One level, and his fifth across his managerial career. Alongside the January 2020 League Two award for his exploits at Home Park, he received three awards during the 18/19 League Two season at Bury.

Lowe said: “I’m delighted to win the award, but it is not just recognition for me – it also reflects the work done by my back-room staff, players, our fans and everyone involved at the club throughout the season so far.

“Of course, I am always proud to pick up any honour, but there is a lot of the season still left to play and we will keep working hard and have our feet firmly on the ground.”
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 7:48 am

That's gonna upset the anti Scouse faction
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:27 am

Inevitable given the run we are on.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:31 am

Grovehill wrote:

This post has an actual genuine air of disappointment. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Utter rubbish.

I'm an Argyle fan and delighted with the current run and League position. No one would be more delighted than me if we go up this season.

My initial doubts about RL were centred around his lack of experience and lack of tactical flexibility. The second still pertains but he has learnt from previous mistakes and made a few good signings.

He still needs to get over his Danny Mayor obsession though-results are better without him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:59 am

good times well done Ryan.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 11:05 am

Congratulations to Ryan. Well deserved.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Utter rubbish.

I'm an Argyle fan and delighted with the current run and League position. No one would be more delighted than me if we go up this season.

Oh, Freathy would be.

As for the "Utter rubbish" comment.  I doubt there's a person on this website who believes you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowey Get's MOM for October.   Lowey Get's MOM for October. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowey Get's MOM for October.
Page 1 of 1