+3
harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 3:10 pm

Our Ticket Office at Home Park has processed over 7,000 tickets for various events in the past 48 hours – thank you for your continued support for Argyle.

The increased demand has caused longer than usual queuing times at the Ticket Office, and this may cause frustration, which is understandable. However, we have received numerous reports of abusive behaviour from some customers when addressing club staff, and this is simply unacceptable.

Our Ticket Office is appropriately resourced for the upcoming fixture schedule, and tickets will be processed long in advance of each event. If receiving tickets well ahead of time is of utmost importance to supporters, the most efficient way to ensure this is to purchase through argyletickets.com – and our implementation of digital tickets means that you do not have to wait for delivery, or spend time visiting the Ticket Office to collect.

Subjecting our hard-working and diligent Ticket Office staff – who often go above and beyond to ensure that all event tickets are processed with short turnarounds – to abuse for simply doing their jobs will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Third kit
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Whilst not condoning the twats that kick off does it need mentioning every game? I get at least one moaning twat a year in my letting business but you can't get into online rows with customers (in the real world they are always right) you just smile apologise, grit your teeth and move on. You could easily ban them if they cross the line like they do on a match day.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:49 pm

I was up at the ticket office this morning for tickets for SW game, very helpful for swapping seats.
Went to Newton abbot and Totnes afterwards, never seen anybody wearing  any Argyle top.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Whilst not condoning the twats that kick off does it need mentioning every game? I get at least one moaning twat a year in my letting business but you can't get into online rows with customers (in the real world they are always right) you just smile apologise, grit your teeth and move on. You could easily ban them if they cross the line like they do on a match day.

Only one a year is quite astonishing considering your argumentative attitude to everything............... popcorn

Tick tock...........
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 8:42 am

Tgwu wrote:
I was up at the ticket office this morning for tickets for SW game, very helpful for swapping seats.
Went to Newton abbot and Totnes afterwards, never seen anybody wearing  any Argyle top.

Plenty of Green shirts usually around Newton, and the odd Gulls top being so close.
Totnes is not a football town.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 8:55 am

akagreengull wrote:

Very green though ... supposedly geek
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 11:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Only one a year is quite astonishing considering your argumentative attitude to everything............... popcorn

Tick tock...........

Business and football chat are two distinctly different things. I've worked a lot with customers face to face and on the whole I enjoy it and when people are being twats its not hard to grin through gritted teeth for a few minutes, like I said the customer is always right and they pay for your beer and food.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 12:48 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Plenty of Green shirts usually around Newton, and the odd Gulls top being so close.

Almost got lynched the other night going back through st Davids with argyle hat and scarf on, on a non match day.
Back to top Go down

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 4:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Almost got lynched the other night going back through st Davids with argyle hat and scarf on, on a non match day.

not very bright thing to do was it wearing that in exeter at the best of times?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:06 am

Bought a Wednesday ticket yesterday via the ticket office, person I spoke with very helpful, efficient and friendly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:08 am

Les Miserable wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Very green though ... supposedly  geek
Some parts are definitely Green in a non football way but some parts also very blue.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 1:00 pm

Blue! Chelsea? Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ticket Office news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Office news    Ticket Office news Empty

Back to top Go down

Ticket Office news
Page 1 of 1