Dog Bone Malone
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Caver rescued after 2 days Empty
PostSubject: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:10 am

Seriously you'd think this geezer was well insured as 255 people were involved in his rescue
You want to do extreme sports than you take relevant coverage

Putting all others at danger for getting him out. Same with these pratts who climb mountains and expect others to bail them out.

Estimated costs were £2.85 Million all together. Asset strip him completely as a warning to other nutters if no insurance (which he didn't have)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 am

....and before Ears jumps in that goes for you guys as well who go out fishing in small boats
Get into trouble and need to be rescued than you pay and am not just talking about salvage either

Same goes for morons who jump out of planes with a bit of cloth tied to them. When the shit happens and it doesn't open and you plummet to earth why the feck does the public have to pay for the subsequent mess and obvious enquiry
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:45 am

You really are a cnut aren't you? Firstly I have paid as much tax and national insurance as anybody and what's more if you are rescued by the RLNI (which I never have btw) then you aren't costing the taxpayer anything at all as it is not funded by the government and is all completely voluntary and paid for by fundraisers such as myself. Have you ever done anything to help air ambulance, RLNI, McMillan cancer support? I have, I have raised literally thousands so go and chew yourself off you wanker.
And by the way all the people risking their lives to save the guy were volunteer cavers who were happy to help one of there own who was simply guilty of having an accident.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:56 am

popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Did anybody realise that it costs upwards of £40k a year to keep someone in prison? When the cnuts get out not a penny is reclaimed from them, more sleaze from the Tory bheys.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 4:00 pm

What about all the old men that jet off to Thailand & return needing expensive NHS treatment for a STI they've caught off a ladyboy. You never mentioned that one Harve Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 4:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
What about all the old men that jet off to Thailand & return needing expensive NHS treatment for a STI they've caught off a ladyboy. You never mentioned that one Harve  Laughing  

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:35 pm

Angry wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
What about all the old men that jet off to Thailand & return needing expensive NHS treatment for a STI they've caught off a ladyboy. You never mentioned that one Harve  Laughing  

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Feck me I must have been lucky on my night out in Pat Pongs market!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:37 pm

Seriously think that this moronic dick called Harve is sniffing something stronger than the stuff he alleges that Boris has taken
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:15 pm

A ladyboy’s ring piece?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:38 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A ladyboy’s ring piece?

and with that im not having the thai green curry was about to pop in the microwave lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:51 pm

You could always have Thai fish cakes. Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 8:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

i'll pass thanks Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 8:25 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

What about “Pad Krapow Moo Saap”!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 8:43 pm

You can get special cream for that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:15 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

is that like harve's favourite cream of sum-yun guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

is that like harve's favourite cream of sum-yun guy

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Seriously you'd think this geezer was well insured as 255 people were involved in his rescue
You want to do extreme sports than you take relevant coverage

Putting all others at danger for getting him out. Same with these pratts who climb mountains and expect others to bail them out.

Estimated costs were £2.85 Million all together. Asset strip him completely as a warning to other nutters if no insurance (which he didn't have)

Seriously but where do you get this shite from Sarah Murphy again? You really need to fact check some of the rubbish you retweet here is what the rescue team said,

"This was a completely voluntary operation, nobody gets paid... and the co-operation between the teams and the standard to which everybody worked was absolutely 100%," says Mr Thomas."

I can understand you struggling with the term volunteer and the same regards charity, simply not in your vocabulary yet you could use a dictionary or even google before you shoot your mouth and make yourself look such a twat yet again.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:46 am

So where did the £2.85m figure for the VOLUNTEERS come from then Harve?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:49 pm

His own little world.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Caver, sounds like a tory negotiating team member, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:45 pm

seadog wrote:
Caver, sounds like a tory negotiating team member, lol.
Off topic lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:46 pm

When have topics on ATD stayed on topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caver rescued after 2 days   Caver rescued after 2 days Empty

Back to top Go down

Caver rescued after 2 days
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next