Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Farm hand Bristol Green

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Farm hand Bristol Green Empty
PostSubject: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Wonder where he or she sprung from? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Its like GCHQ on here everything that is posted on Pasoti is picked up and analysed to death . Why not be yourselves and just concentrate on the Club ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 pm

greengenes wrote:
Its like GCHQ on here everything that is posted on Pasoti is picked up and analysed to death . Why not be yourselves and just concentrate on the Club ?

Because even when we do exactly that, we still have the pasoti politburo launching the most disgraceful attacks upon our integrity, motivation and even our support for the club, as has happened to me tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Because even when we do exactly that, we still have the pasoti politburo launching the most disgraceful attacks upon our integrity, motivation and even our support for the club, as has happened to me tonight.

Thing is Andy its all bollox . This ain't the real world . You me and everyone else could easily exist without the internet . I only joined this site because I was being mentioned in a less than flattering way to put it mildly . Meet me and lets have a drink and me and you and most people on here will get along fine . The internet is as I put it so elequently is .... bollox .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 am

greengenes wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Thing is Andy its all bollox . This ain't the real world . You me and everyone else could easily exist without the internet . I only joined this site because I was being mentioned in a less than flattering way to put it mildly . Meet me and lets have a drink and me and you and most people on here will get along fine . The internet is as I put it so elequently is .... bollox .

I'll have a pint with (almost) anyone who offers. The trouble is, it's not you that's been labelling the Trust booth volunteers generally (and me specifically) as freeloaders who don't support the club. I can put up with 'banter', just as I can accept the fact that anyone posting on here is considered a target for abuse by IJN, PL2 and Daz. What I can't accept is being defamed in such a manner. If they'll lie about something as easily disproved as my attendance at Home Park, what other lies are they coming out with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 am

Greenman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

But it's ok for you to launch "disgraceful attacks" on Pasoti?

I agree with greengenes, this website is killing itself with its obsession with Pasoti.

And before you call me an Aviva, a Pasoti Mod or a plant, I'm not, just giving my opinion on this website.

But it's not killing itself. Its growing because more and more people are disillusioned with what is going on on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 am

Yes it has, it's growing steadily thanks. What I'm confused about is why some of you are so concerned about what we discuss and why you would prefer us not to discuss it, very odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 am

Membership increases when there is a "spat" between the sites. It has slowed down because of the truce and because we have a new joining procedure to stop fake accounts being set up. January was our record month for the number of posts made. We won't beat it this month but it will be our second busiest month, narrowly beating February.

The site is in great health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 am

Greenman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I agree with greengenes, this website is killing itself with its obsession with Pasoti.

And before you call me an Aviva, a Pasoti Mod or a plant, I'm not, just giving my opinion on this website.

I posted on pasoti from 1998 til recently. Since cancelling my account (because of the disgusting racism that has been allowed to fester on there since the problems with chanting surfaced) I've only looked at it when it's been brought to my attention that I'm being defamed (as I am currently by three of the Moderators) so for you to say I launch 'disgraceful attacks' on pasoti is factually incorrect.

Anything I have said about pasoti since leaving that site is as a reaction to the behaviour of people who run and control that site. They can't handle or accept the fact that I should decide that I prefer this site to theirs. The fact that they feel the need to defame me as they have suggests that either they see me as a threat to their cosy little world (I'm pretty sure IJN's car parking pass would be revoked if Brent had the first inkling of even half the stuff he gets up to) or they're just sociopathically obsessed with trying to discredit anyone they feel doesn't conform or they can't control.

There is of course the possiblity that both scenarios may be correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

Peggy
Andy
John Lloyd
The Trust

Spot the common denominator?

My money's on Tony Cholwell next unless he tows the line and comes out with a slightly anti Trust comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:22 am

GOB wrote:
Peggy
Andy
John Lloyd
The Trust

Is it educated wankers? Is it?

What do I win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 am

Peggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
Peggy
Andy
John Lloyd
The Trust

Is it educated wankers? Is it?

What do I win?

lol!

My guess - We've all failed to clock in with Daz/Newell/De-Lar before taking our seats inside Home Park, therefore leading them to believe that we're not really there.

If I was to call those three Educated Wankers, I'd only be half-right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 am

lol!

Do you think it's just simply envy or a fear of losing out in the credibility stakes to you guys? I mean, how come you guys don't have parking spaces yet? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 am

greengenes wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

In the same way that we don't have to analyse everything on pasoti you don't need to react to it when we do. Also let me put some perspective to this, pasoti is the main message board for all things Argyle, it has the most members, this we have to agree on. Pasoti has been hi-jacked by a small band of fans who are so close to the new owner that it has become another version of the official site, discussion is not permitted there if it strays from the party line. I have recently had a weeks banning for either "trolling", in a non specific way, I have asked but not been told why, or because I complained about IJN insulting me in a post (yet again), and I know which one my money is on. When and if pasoti can put it's hand up when wrong, be properly inclusive to all fans viewpoints and actually be able to take criticism when wrong instead of banning people there will be no need for this site. Until then I wonder why you feel the need to stick up for them, I mean in your words "it's bollox" isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 am

Waste of time Iggy, either the likes of GG and GM don't read and don't react to the comments on Pasoti and they fear a backlash if they do, or they conveniently by-pass criticism from the Pasoti direction preferring instead to come on here and make it appear it's all a one sided thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am

greengenes wrote:

Posibly because the two are becoming the same thing and no one can tell where the 'club' ends and PASOTI begins?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I posted on pasoti from 1998 til recently. Since cancelling my account (because of the disgusting racism that has been allowed to fester on there since the problems with chanting surfaced) I've only looked at it when it's been brought to my attention that I'm being defamed (as I am currently by three of the Moderators) so for you to say I launch 'disgraceful attacks' on pasoti is factually incorrect.

Anything I have said about pasoti since leaving that site is as a reaction to the behaviour of people who run and control that site. They can't handle or accept the fact that I should decide that I prefer this site to theirs. The fact that they feel the need to defame me as they have suggests that either they see me as a threat to their cosy little world (I'm pretty sure IJN's car parking pass would be revoked if Brent had the first inkling of even half the stuff he gets up to) or they're just sociopathically obsessed with trying to discredit anyone they feel doesn't conform or they can't control.

There is of course the possiblity that both scenarios may be correct.

It is people coming on here and starting fake accounts and not the other way round.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 pm

If any pasoti discussions are on the banter board away from the main Argyle discussion board and have a subject that is obviously about pasoti then there's no need to read it in the first place if you don't think pasoti should be discussed!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Daz leaves again...oh no he doesn't ( Laughing ) and Bristol Green begins. Maybe its the new name for the pasotimods account so our favourite friend can ban even more people behind the group account?

Whatever happened to Tiltman?

I haven't seen the lampshade (who backed the mods, posted supposed happenings in the past and was very pro-Brent [but had only been registered for 3 days]) post on pasoti for a while- maybe, like the racism, the lampshade has been sweeped under the carpet? (just like dear old dogger will be and totnes tony before that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Daz leaves again...oh no he doesn't ( Laughing ) and Bristol Green begins. Maybe its the new name for the pasotimods account so our favourite friend can ban even more people behind the group account?

Whatever happened to Tiltman?

I haven't seen the lampshade (who backed the mods, posted supposed happenings in the past and was very pro-Brent [but had only been registered for 3 days]) post on pasoti for a while- maybe, like the racism, the lampshade has been sweeped under the carpet? (just like dear old dogger will be and totnes tony before that)

Just how many mods do they have? lol!

Maybe Bristol Green is florrie lindley's son
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 am

any relation to saracen 10 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:02 am

I even saw Ghost was back briefly on Pasoti recently affraid 

Probably rolled out just to add his support for the development plans eh Postey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:37 pm

And don't forget that BG10 answered a question put to Newell recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Farm hand Bristol Green   New Farm hand Bristol Green Empty

Back to top Go down

New Farm hand Bristol Green
Page 1 of 1