Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! Empty
PostSubject: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 12:50 pm

LINK

Good on them I say.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 1:19 pm

Very much like their take on the Argyle badge.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Great story.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:35 pm

from the article wrote:
To our delight we'd add a follower here, a follower there, some would write and say 'I'm based in California', and we started picking people up one at a time," he said

i wonder if thats rickler they are referring too?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 3:26 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Very much like their take on the Argyle badge.

So do I.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 3:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Great story.

It is init.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 3:17 am

Angry wrote:
from the article wrote:
To our delight we'd add a follower here, a follower there, some would write and say 'I'm based in California', and we started picking people up one at a time," he said

i wonder if thats rickler they are referring too?

Probably?  I'm the only person from California in the Zoom room.  We also chat in a Twitter group, and I'm the only West Coast person there too.

We may have 600 followers, but it's a core of about thirty that regularly socialize - with anywhere between a half dozen (Papa John games) and a couple of dozen, in the Zoom room at any one time.  They're a great bunch.  It's about half and half ex-pats and Yanks.  There's a lot of piss taking.  Simon Hallett is always there when he is not at a game - he often drops an interesting nugget or two.  The good banter has made matches so much more fun for me.  I've spent the last twenty odd years sitting and listening by myself at 7am in the morning - for the most part on a buffering, stuttering, constantly dropping out, 'Argyle World" audio feed!  This is so much better.

Anybody ever feel like joining us when you can view the match on ArgyleTV (like tonight) - then drop me a DM. and I will give you a guest pass link for the Zoom room. You first need to download the Zoom.com app to be able to participate.

Also...  If Anybody would like a ArgyleUSA "Great Lakes Fleet" sticker, give me a shout.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 7:33 am

Nice one Ricks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !   Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle a small following in America , and elsewhere !
Page 1 of 1