+3
Dog Bone Malone
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged Empty
PostSubject: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:54 am

This is just unreal. Because that vile odious individual acts with impunity so do half the country who worship the animal
Cressida Dick you simply have to go as well. No excuses

11 years the Tories have been the ruling power. I hardly dare look at twitter yet for the outrage (edited jesus wept !)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:01 am

Same Unit as well according to GMB as Everards killer
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
This is just unreal. Because that vile odious individual acts with impunity so do half the country who worship the animal
Cressida Dick you simply have to go as well. No excuses

11 years the Tories have been the ruling power. I hardly dare look at twitter yet for the outrage (edited jesus wept !)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This very morning I was ironing my shirts with the usual military precision while listening to LBCs Nick Ferarri discussing the capital's police force. Do you know there are over 30,000 police officers serving in the Met? It's unfortunate but some bad individuals do slip under the net. I recall a certain informative AA handbook that was once issued to members which highlighted court cases were police officers were found to be giving misleading infomation while under oath - it's been around for years.

If you find yourself in London, whatever you do, don't watch Agatha christie's The Mousetrap at St. Martin's Theatre ... the policeman did it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Do you still use cabs after the John Worboys series of rapes, possibly over a hundred?
Do you still see a doctor after Harold Shipman?
Do you still trust nurses after Beverley Allitt?
Do you not go into shops run by Muslims after the Manchester attacks?
Do you still read the media given the phone-hacking scandals?

The vast majority are hardworking individuals who literally put their lives and health in the line to protect the public.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 pm

POI wrote:
Do you still use cabs after the John Worboys series of rapes, possibly over a hundred?

The vast majority are hardworking individuals who literally put their lives and health in the line to protect the public.

Spot on.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 3:50 pm

POI wrote:

Succinctly put sir.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:55 pm

I love the irony on who is posting with such outrage lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 5:35 pm

It’s just another chance for him to have a go at Boris even though it’s down to the Brazilian hater to sort it out.

If anyone is on drink and drugs it’s harve.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:06 pm

The Met does have a problem but as POI says the vast majority of Police etc must be trusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 10:49 pm

POI wrote:

well said POI. Its very wrong even for a troll to label all coppers as rapists and corrupt because of a few isolated incidents.

Lets also not forgot the country is crying out for HGV drivers yet the Yorkshire ripper was one too.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 10:56 pm

It is more than a few in the Met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 11:15 pm

seadog wrote:

i wouldnt disagree with that at all but there are alot of good coppers in the met too who dont deserve to be labelled and vilified like they are after all its not like the met is anything like the bill where they are all bent coppers with reg hollis the only straight one.

i have to say the Dick has to go i cant for the life of me understand why she is still in her role given how bad she has lead the met since taking over and especially how she got the job and an MBE after she arsed up badly resulting in the shooting of john charles de menezes.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 am

Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

i wouldnt disagree with that at all but there are alot of good coppers in the met too who dont deserve to be labelled and vilified like they are after all its not like the met is anything like the bill where they are all bent coppers with reg hollis the only straight one.

i have to say the Dick has to go i cant for the life of me understand why she is still in her role given how bad she has lead the met since taking over and especially how she got the job and an MBE after she arsed up badly resulting in the shooting of john charles de menezes.

The reason she's still unbelievably there is because she ticks all the right boxes. The mouth frothers and terminally offended are lining up to play the feminist card, homophobic card as soon as she's castigated in any shape or form. She's literally untouchable - oh, and completely feckin useless, an embarrassment, clueless and spineless - but, as I say, all the boxes are ticked - she's going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 am

She must know where a lot of tory bodies are buried, gay ones, pedo ones, corrupt ones.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 pm

My Old Man was a copper as he says "hardly a shock the Met has always been bent".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged   FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged Empty

Back to top Go down

FFS get a grip Johnson.....Another Police Officer now charged
Page 1 of 1