AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:29 pm

US open champion!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:39 pm

well done to her ad she hasnt even hit her peak yet either she can achieve alot in the game all going well.

but No doubt the media and political twats will do their very best to hound her and forget shes a teen much like they did with Osaka and others. So i hope they dont.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Incredible performance, through qualifying and all the rounds without dropping a set. She just blew everyone away.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:53 pm

What she achieved was remarkable. Unprecedented. A qualifier who won without dropping a set. A world ranking in the 300's at the beginning of the summer.

If it was a movie, it would be shunned as fantasy.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:06 am

Emma Raducanu left Newstead Woods Girls School here in Orpington only 3 months ago after taking her A levels.....Bromley Tennis Club is only 50 yards from the school were she would have had coaching.

This is the same School that Dina Asher-Smith the sprinter went to as well.....the school hasn't a record of sporting ability.....but is known for its very high academic achievement regarding Oxbridge entry.

It is less than a mile from where I live.....I would think that Mouldy's wife would know of it as well.

PS.....Raducanu received 2.5 Million dollars for winning the final.....she must be the only player who has never won a pro title before picking up one of the grand slam titles.....incredible.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:05 am

Don't often watch tennis these days but did last night-wadda player! Amazingly composed and focused with a ball striking ability to match and as a looker she definitely has the edge on Betty Stove. The only comparable case that i can think of would have been Boris Becker and if she goes on to have a similar career then she'll certainly be far and away the best British player in history. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:12 am

Has she been drug tested?
Back to top Go down

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:26 am

Obviously winning the tournament as a qualifier, without dropping a set, is an amazing performance. But what really impressed me was how easy she made it look.

What an amazing future she has.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:43 pm

Leylah Fernandez is small without any obvious muscle...but couldn't she power that ball down and is also mentally strong....Emma did well to beat her.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Don't often watch tennis these days but did last night-wadda player! Amazingly composed and focused with a ball striking ability to match and as a looker she definitely has the edge on Betty Stove. The only comparable case that i can think of would have been Boris Becker and if she goes on to have a similar career then she'll certainly be far and away the best British player in history. Fantastic.

To be honest John, you've got the edge on Betty Stove Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:19 pm

She is an absolute force well done to her. I read that she will pocket up to £50m in the next year she is very hot property.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

To be honest John, you've got the edge on Betty Stove Very Happy

A strapping lass was Betty, could imagine myself launching 350 yard drives with her build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raducanu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raducanu   Raducanu Empty

Back to top Go down

Raducanu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: