Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued

Go down 
+9
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
PlymptonPilgrim
Rickler
Angry
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9451
Join date : 2011-10-23

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:53 am

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Just don’t be a tosspot and there’s no issue is there ?

On the whole you are correct, however the same applies to the stewards, most of whom are probably ok but a sizeable percentage are either power hungry wannabe doormen or over efficious jobsworths.

There are a few I expect but I’ve got to say the stewards I’ve encountered at the Lyndhurst have been pretty good so far.

I’m not sure you fit the criteria to become a prime target of knobhead stewardship, tbf.

How’s that then ?

I thought that’d be obvious, but they’d look proper cnuts if they starting throwing a pensioner around the concourse, would they not?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:23 am

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
If you get a ban of that length just for threatening behaviour, what happens if an actual altercation occurs? Life ban and a Taliban-style public flogging for you and your entire family? They are setting the bar rediculously high by way of punishments there. I get the ‘don’t be a dick and there won’t be a problem’ adage, but the club are making a rod for their own back here I think.

Or they’re making a statement of intent that this is what knobheads can expect.

not really an extreme length in ban wont stop them doing it again
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6628
Join date : 2014-03-30

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Just don’t be a tosspot and there’s no issue is there ?

On the whole you are correct, however the same applies to the stewards, most of whom are probably ok but a sizeable percentage are either power hungry wannabe doormen or over efficious jobsworths.

There are a few I expect but I’ve got to say the stewards I’ve encountered at the Lyndhurst have been pretty good so far.

I’m not sure you fit the criteria to become a prime target of knobhead stewardship, tbf.

How’s that then ?

I thought that’d be obvious, but they’d look proper cnuts if they starting throwing a pensioner around the concourse, would they not?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:17 am

Taken from the farm

Zac N

Hi all,

In the interests of transparency, I thought it would be useful to add some comments from the club’s perspective. I do not intend to routinely do this , but the content of some of the messages on this thread have compelled me to respond.

I am not going to comment on this specific case, not least because it is a confidential matter between the subject and the club, but also because the incorrect identification of a person on this site has already led to some frankly ridiculous assumptions/comments by posters who have no idea of the actual truth, and who are either guessing or simply making things up.

What I will say is that a full and proper process has been followed and this included two formal meetings of the panel, the compilation of evidence (including witness statements), and an appeals process which included the assessment of further statements by both parties. The content of the statements or the exact nature of the offence cannot be divulged by the club for what most would understand to be quite obvious reasons.

Prior to establishing the standards panel, the issuing of bans was sometimes poorly administered, dependant on the opinion of one or two people, and didn’t really follow a logical process, so the very reason for the creation of the panel is to ensure that the process is consistent, fair, and any sanction or ban is proportionate to the circumstances.

Since the creation of the standards panel last year (and, contrary to comments in this thread, it has been previously referenced on club channels here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we have issued only two stadium bans. It is two more than we’d like to be issuing, but in each case it was unavoidable.

Sanctions are not taken lightly, and they’re certainly not being handed out to those simply expressing opinions or voicing criticisms of the club.

The panel is very much not a court of law and employs the balance of probabilities as the burden of proof. Other than zero tolerance to discriminatory behaviour of any kind, or pyrotechnic offences, the panel does not work to a defined set of precise standards. We understand that at times football can be an emotional and stressful environment, and that on occasions, supporters might accidentally overstep the mark in the heat of the moment.

The panel uses mainly common sense as a benchmark and will only issue bans in those cases where the behaviour has been deemed to be so extreme that it would merit a significant sanction by any measurement. We also have a duty of care to our staff, players and fellow supporters, so direct threats to them will always be taken very seriously.

Two of the four standing panel members have over 50 years’ experience of supporting Argyle between them before they became club employees, so we get the so-called ‘ordinary fan’s’ point of view. The other members of the panel are also permanent full time members of staff.

For the avoidance of doubt, I would also like to clarify that this incident (and subsequent sanction) did not involve our new safety contractor.

I hope this provides some clarity but please feel free to email me at the club [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you have any further comments. I cannot promise to answer all the specific questions but please be assured that the panel will discuss any broad themes, and if merited will consider altering our processes.

It seems a fan call Ollie from the farm is involved

From the leader of the farm quotes

No comments on this thread have any reference to the mistaken identity Zac.

I removed ALL of them and admitted the error on another thread.

It started over non wearing of a face mask at the Euros.
Ollie was exempt and could prove it.
A row ensued, language was used on both sides.
It seems the bad feeling kept going.

That’s the précis of what I was sent.

Other than that it’s in the hands of a solicitor.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:30 am

not that the virgin arse kissing mod ollie was it?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2020-03-25

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 11:13 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Just don’t be a tosspot and there’s no issue is there ?

On the whole you are correct, however the same applies to the stewards, most of whom are probably ok but a sizeable percentage are either power hungry wannabe doormen or over efficious jobsworths.

There are a few I expect but I’ve got to say the stewards I’ve encountered at the Lyndhurst have been pretty good so far.

I’m not sure you fit the criteria to become a prime target of knobhead stewardship, tbf.

How’s that then ?

I thought that’d be obvious, but they’d look proper cnuts if they starting throwing a pensioner around the concourse, would they not?

cheers

They might if I turned up in my Harley gear including helmet
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9451
Join date : 2011-10-23

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:22 pm

Angry wrote:
not that the virgin arse kissing mod ollie was it?

Oh please tell me it was that throbber. 🙏🏽
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6447
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
not that the virgin arse kissing mod ollie was it?

Oh please tell me it was that throbber. 🙏🏽

Probably not?

Nool the big fat lying pig wrote:

I'm pretty sure that was said about 'Our Ollie' that a lot of us know. As I explained, those comments were erroneous as we had the wrong man.

This Ollie might be as well, but no one on here knows him personally  

But something is up on Pasoti... No way there would have been this uproar if Brent was still in charge. Pig man would have had this "Ollie" strung up at the center circle as an example to others.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6066
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 5:43 pm

Ollie arshole the Truro Tosser [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  should  ban the creep along with his Pasoti Red Boss no Mates Nool, for life cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-01-24

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:57 am

TBH the statement from Zac doesn't help much. On one hand he says the Panel was set up to achieve more consistentcy  but then says they don't work to a "defined set of standards"

Surely it's not difficult to have some sort of scale of offences-from say, failure to comply with a steward's reasonable request, through foul and abusive language to physical assault and several steps in between?

Wouldn't it also be more useful to outline the offence that in this instance resulted in a 4 year ban, so that everyone might be fully aware of what happened and the sanction deemed appropriate? For all we know officially, the 4 year ban could be for adverse comments about players taking the knee.

As it is, supporters are in the dark-might further long term bans be handed out for just telling a steward to "push off" or are such bans only handed out for "assaults" such as resisting a steward who tries to physically restrain or move you?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6628
Join date : 2014-03-30

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:31 am

Have to agree with groovy ... and this sentence from the statement can be construed however they, wish "Other than zero tolerance to discriminatory behaviour of any kind, the panel does not work to a defined set of precise standards."

Who decides what is discriminatory? Does, you fat barsteward, or ginger tw@, or the referees a wanchor constitute discrimination? They're tiptoeing through a minefield.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-01-24

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:57 am

Stop moaning you miserable old git!

Shit, that's me banned for Age Discrimination.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-01-24

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:00 am

Current situation at Home Park could be summed up as follows

"If you break the rules, you will be punished. We will not tell you what the rules are or what the punishment for breaking them is"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6066
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:36 pm

Im fully supportive of the argo policy of banning proven twats, Ollie Arsehole easily meets the requirements, any decent and normal fan would find this prudent.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2020-03-25

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Current situation at Home Park could be summed up as follows

"If you break the rules, you will be punished. We will not tell you what the rules are or what the punishment for breaking them is"

Well I suppose just shutting their big fat gobs might go towards not getting punished for anything at all
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6447
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 6:10 pm

Talk about making a mountain over a mole hill.

Some arsehole gets banned for being dick head, So what? Who cares?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:06 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It was Les that made the statement that I was referring to so have a go at him you feckin arse licker. If I want to criticise tue club on here I will and no Jamboys will stop me Capiche?
I still think it is about the guy that got in trouble for booing the knee, it was talked about at the time.

Les was obviously taking the piss about a different subject.  Duh! 

Think about it for a second - difficult for you I know.  

Surely you're not suggesting the players would be at Home Park taking the knee during a screening of the Euros, are you?

Just admit you were wrong for once...  Blunder after blunder after blunder you make, and you never ever cop to any of them.

Just think a minute. The fans were watching the Euro's the England players were taking the knee which then caused some fans to boo which then caused the kerfuffle with the stewards which was reported at the time.
As I've said before I was commenting on Les's comment which you have to disregard to score your massive victory.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4474
Join date : 2015-07-08

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:40 am

Deserves to be slung out the prick
Won’t reflect well on fatty seeing his is young prodigy /nosher banned
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6066
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 pm

How come the Pasoti owner has not come up before the standards panel for posting Homophobic comments on the site he paid for ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6447
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It was Les that made the statement that I was referring to so have a go at him you feckin arse licker. If I want to criticise tue club on here I will and no Jamboys will stop me Capiche?
I still think it is about the guy that got in trouble for booing the knee, it was talked about at the time.

Les was obviously taking the piss about a different subject.  Duh! 

Think about it for a second - difficult for you I know.  

Surely you're not suggesting the players would be at Home Park taking the knee during a screening of the Euros, are you?

Just admit you were wrong for once...  Blunder after blunder after blunder you make, and you never ever cop to any of them.

Just think a minute. The fans were watching the Euro's the England players were taking the knee which then caused some fans to boo which then caused the kerfuffle with the stewards which was reported at the time.
As I've said before I was commenting on Les's comment which you have to disregard to score your massive victory.

Yeah, right.

You're now creating scenarios out of thin air to back up your position. Ridiculous. Talk about clutching at straws.

Any other invisible dots you'd like to connect?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It was Les that made the statement that I was referring to so have a go at him you feckin arse licker. If I want to criticise tue club on here I will and no Jamboys will stop me Capiche?
I still think it is about the guy that got in trouble for booing the knee, it was talked about at the time.

Les was obviously taking the piss about a different subject.  Duh! 

Think about it for a second - difficult for you I know.  

Surely you're not suggesting the players would be at Home Park taking the knee during a screening of the Euros, are you?

Just admit you were wrong for once...  Blunder after blunder after blunder you make, and you never ever cop to any of them.

Just think a minute. The fans were watching the Euro's the England players were taking the knee which then caused some fans to boo which then caused the kerfuffle with the stewards which was reported at the time.
As I've said before I was commenting on Les's comment which you have to disregard to score your massive victory.

Yeah, right.

You're now creating scenarios out of thin air to back up your position.  Ridiculous.  Talk about clutching at straws.

Any other invisible dots you'd like to connect?

Can you even fooking read? It was the Euro game the fans were watching and the England players who were taking the knee, nowhere did I say it was the Argyle team, that was you. It was Les that said it was about booing the knee and that was what I was commenting on.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:33 pm

who ewants to wager when it will be before the hallet's through the club demand fans stop singing dirty northern bastards at games seeing they signed the club up to a womens group to promote them in football?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6447
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It was Les that made the statement that I was referring to so have a go at him you feckin arse licker. If I want to criticise tue club on here I will and no Jamboys will stop me Capiche?
I still think it is about the guy that got in trouble for booing the knee, it was talked about at the time.

Les was obviously taking the piss about a different subject.  Duh! 

Think about it for a second - difficult for you I know.  

Surely you're not suggesting the players would be at Home Park taking the knee during a screening of the Euros, are you?

Just admit you were wrong for once...  Blunder after blunder after blunder you make, and you never ever cop to any of them.

Just think a minute. The fans were watching the Euro's the England players were taking the knee which then caused some fans to boo which then caused the kerfuffle with the stewards which was reported at the time.
As I've said before I was commenting on Les's comment which you have to disregard to score your massive victory.

Yeah, right.

You're now creating scenarios out of thin air to back up your position.  Ridiculous.  Talk about clutching at straws.

Any other invisible dots you'd like to connect?

Can you even fooking read? It was the Euro game the fans were watching and the England players who were taking the knee, nowhere did I say it was the Argyle team, that was you. It was Les that said it was about booing the knee and that was what I was commenting on.

For the last fookin' time.  Les was taking the piss.  He wasn't suggesting taking the knee was related to the offence the fan was banned for.  He was just making a random observation about things that might get you banned.  How stupid are you?

If this had been 'racial' why wouldn't the club have mentioned it?  They love supporting racial justice.  This would have been perfect for them.  Nobody has mentioned a racist angle.  Nothing on Freechat.  Nothing on all those pages on Pasoti.  Zac Newton never mentioned racism to Newell.  Nothing from the club. Nobody has a racist angle except you.

Get it now?  No, of course you don't.  It doesn't fit your twisted anti-club agenda.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It was Les that made the statement that I was referring to so have a go at him you feckin arse licker. If I want to criticise tue club on here I will and no Jamboys will stop me Capiche?
I still think it is about the guy that got in trouble for booing the knee, it was talked about at the time.

Les was obviously taking the piss about a different subject.  Duh! 

Think about it for a second - difficult for you I know.  

Surely you're not suggesting the players would be at Home Park taking the knee during a screening of the Euros, are you?

Just admit you were wrong for once...  Blunder after blunder after blunder you make, and you never ever cop to any of them.

Just think a minute. The fans were watching the Euro's the England players were taking the knee which then caused some fans to boo which then caused the kerfuffle with the stewards which was reported at the time.
As I've said before I was commenting on Les's comment which you have to disregard to score your massive victory.

Yeah, right.

You're now creating scenarios out of thin air to back up your position.  Ridiculous.  Talk about clutching at straws.

Any other invisible dots you'd like to connect?

Can you even fooking read? It was the Euro game the fans were watching and the England players who were taking the knee, nowhere did I say it was the Argyle team, that was you. It was Les that said it was about booing the knee and that was what I was commenting on.

For the last fookin' time.  Les was taking the piss.  He wasn't suggesting taking the knee was related to the offence the fan was banned for.  He was just making a random observation about things that might get you banned.  How stupid are you?

If this had been 'racial' why wouldn't the club have mentioned it?  They love supporting racial justice.  This would have been perfect for them.  Nobody has mentioned a racist angle.  Nothing on Freechat.  Nothing on all those pages on Pasoti.  Zac Newton never mentioned racism to Newell.  Nothing from the club. Nobody has a racist angle except you.

Get it now?  No, of course you don't.  It doesn't fit your twisted anti-club agenda.

Nope you fooked up again in your haste to have a go at me. You also ignored a post on Half time in the "Afghan" thread where again you jumped in and provided a link that completely validated what I was saying. Like they say you can't fix stupid.

Here you go I'll save you the time and paste it here, look forward to you bullshitting your way out of this one,


Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Ever heard of ISIS attacking China?

Dickler says,
Err... Yeah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I said,
Have you actually read that?

There is also no indication that the Islamic State has done anything to fulfill the article’s call for terrorist violence against China. I found no reports in international media of the Islamic State or its supporters perpetrating attacks against Chinese interests anywhere in the world since, and the organization has made no claims of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
Talk about making a mountain over a mole hill.

Some arsehole gets banned for being dick head,  So what?  Who cares?

The only mountain made is by you deliberately misinterpreting my reply to Les.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued   Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Standards Panel Stadium Ban Issued
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: