Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
+18
Jethro
Frank Bullitt
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Les Miserable
Tgwu
Freathy
POI
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Graiser
seadog
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9818
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:42 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I feel sorry for Harve. Nearly two years of his daily ‘cut and paste’ from Twatter etc about how Boris was getting shelved tomorrow, or the next day, or the next.

Now, when it actually looks realistic that he’ll get booted, and poor old Harve ain’t here to enjoy it.

Life ain’t fair. sunny

Actually made me lol. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9818
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:51 am

This here thread with all its tit for tat sort of sums up what is wrong with the country and politics in general. Doggers and Frank are delighted to point out that Brexit was funded by the Russians (which is stretching the point by about a million miles) yet aren't half as concerned that Chinese spies are funding Labour. I have constantly been labelled a Tory supporter when the truth is I am far from a Tory in fact I haven't voted for any of the twats since I got conned by Blair. The whole system is corrupt whether Red or Blue, the only reason that the Yellows aren't in the frame for fook all is that they don't wield any power but they would fill their pockets with glee if given the chance.
The system needs changing, start again with proportional representation and a constitution that actually makes MP's accountable without all their inquiries and get out of jail free cards, get rid of the Lords and titles for favours and for facks sake stop voting for the same old shite again and again like the proverbial Christmas Turkeys.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt


Posts : 6494
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 10:02 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
This here thread with all its tit for tat sort of sums up what is wrong with the country and politics in general. Doggers and Frank are delighted to point out that Brexit was funded by the Russians (which is stretching the point by about a million miles) yet aren't half as concerned that Chinese spies are funding Labour. I have constantly been labelled a Tory supporter when the truth is I am far from a Tory in fact I haven't voted for any of the twats since I got conned by Blair. The whole system is corrupt whether Red or Blue, the only reason that the Yellows aren't in the frame for fook all is that they don't wield any power but they would fill their pockets with glee if given the chance.
The system needs changing, start again with proportional representation and a constitution that actually makes MP's accountable without all their inquiries and get out of jail free cards, get rid of the Lords and titles for favours and for facks sake stop voting for the same old shite again and again like the proverbial Christmas Turkeys.

I don't think I have ever posted about Russian interference, but hey ho. You clearly aren't interested in Russian interference either.

My post about about the Chinese was in response to Humid claiming that the Labour MP "knowingly" cosied up to the CCP.

I have had extensive dealings with the law firm in question stretching back over a decade. They have links to another unofficial arm of the CCP. I am amazed that they were allowed to make donations to the Labour Party and to have any involvement in our political system.

You are probably the biggest defender on here of the Tories and Boris. Protest all you want about not being a supporter - you clearly are.

I agree that the system needs changing. The point I have made time and time again is that we forgive any level of incompetence and corruption from our own side because we have been conditioned to focus our hate on the opposition.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9818
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 10:05 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
This here thread with all its tit for tat sort of sums up what is wrong with the country and politics in general. Doggers and Frank are delighted to point out that Brexit was funded by the Russians (which is stretching the point by about a million miles) yet aren't half as concerned that Chinese spies are funding Labour. I have constantly been labelled a Tory supporter when the truth is I am far from a Tory in fact I haven't voted for any of the twats since I got conned by Blair. The whole system is corrupt whether Red or Blue, the only reason that the Yellows aren't in the frame for fook all is that they don't wield any power but they would fill their pockets with glee if given the chance.
The system needs changing, start again with proportional representation and a constitution that actually makes MP's accountable without all their inquiries and get out of jail free cards, get rid of the Lords and titles for favours and for facks sake stop voting for the same old shite again and again like the proverbial Christmas Turkeys.

I don't think I have ever posted about Russian interference, but hey ho. You clearly aren't interested in Russian interference either.

My post about about the Chinese was in response to Humid claiming that the Labour MP "knowingly" cosied up to the CCP.

I have had extensive dealings with the law firm in question stretching back over a decade. They have links to another unofficial arm of the CCP. I am amazed that they were allowed to make donations to the Labour Party and to have any involvement in our political system.

You are probably the biggest defender on here of the Tories and Boris. Protest all you want about not being a supporter - you clearly are.

I agree that the system needs changing. The point I have made time and time again is that we forgive any level of incompetence and corruption from our own side because we have been conditioned to focus our hate on the opposition.

Where have I ever defended the Tories? Constantly pointing out to Harve that Boris isn't going to get dragged away in chains because he is protected by the system is not supporting the Tories. You have just made my point admirably,
I will leave a space below to add all or any Tory support below, fill your fookin boots,







.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt


Posts : 6494
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 10:21 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
This here thread with all its tit for tat sort of sums up what is wrong with the country and politics in general. Doggers and Frank are delighted to point out that Brexit was funded by the Russians (which is stretching the point by about a million miles) yet aren't half as concerned that Chinese spies are funding Labour. I have constantly been labelled a Tory supporter when the truth is I am far from a Tory in fact I haven't voted for any of the twats since I got conned by Blair. The whole system is corrupt whether Red or Blue, the only reason that the Yellows aren't in the frame for fook all is that they don't wield any power but they would fill their pockets with glee if given the chance.
The system needs changing, start again with proportional representation and a constitution that actually makes MP's accountable without all their inquiries and get out of jail free cards, get rid of the Lords and titles for favours and for facks sake stop voting for the same old shite again and again like the proverbial Christmas Turkeys.

I don't think I have ever posted about Russian interference, but hey ho. You clearly aren't interested in Russian interference either.

My post about about the Chinese was in response to Humid claiming that the Labour MP "knowingly" cosied up to the CCP.

I have had extensive dealings with the law firm in question stretching back over a decade. They have links to another unofficial arm of the CCP. I am amazed that they were allowed to make donations to the Labour Party and to have any involvement in our political system.

You are probably the biggest defender on here of the Tories and Boris. Protest all you want about not being a supporter - you clearly are.

I agree that the system needs changing. The point I have made time and time again is that we forgive any level of incompetence and corruption from our own side because we have been conditioned to focus our hate on the opposition.

Where have I ever defended the Tories? Constantly pointing out to Harve that Boris isn't going to get dragged away in chains because he is protected by the system is not supporting the Tories. You have just made my point admirably,
I will leave a space below to add all or any Tory support below, fill your fookin boots,







.

You do it constantly. Whenever there is a post that is critical of the Tories/Boris/Brexit you go on the attack. Attack/defence/deflection...take your pick.

Where have I ever said that Brexit was funded by the Russian? I will leave a space for you below to fill your boots.




.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 10:42 am

The Chinese spy story was reported in 2017! In the Times, FFS! It is literally old news dredged up to deflect from our Glorious Leader's latest revelations.

I think £8 Million to Vote Leave deffo counts as funding.

That is all in the past, it is a fact that the tory party is being funded by Russian donations, it doesn't matter if Corbyn uses a Chinese biro, the tories are, as this thread states, corrupt.

We have left Ears, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 729
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:57 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:
Lol, lol, lol, feckin lol.

The tories are bought and paid for by Russian donors, have been for years, they have even enobled the son of a KGB spy, for a fee natch.

Anyway off topic dampe old chap, this thread is for boris the liar's boys and girls not old news dredged up to try and keep his latest shite out of sight.

MP and Chinese Corruption


Ah!!! Seaman Staines pipe's up. What's up, the SS Black Pig still in dry dock ?

Dress it up as you like, the British public don't like those that "knowingly" cozy up to communist countries. As Barry Gardiner actually employed the spy's  bleeding son it makes it all the more damning.  

He didn’t know:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the British public don’t give a shit.

He didn't Know? So that half a million quid was a gift from the tooth fairy. Gardiner must have plucked that one from the Boris Johnson book of believable excuses. The very heading of your link would suggest the Chinese were expecting something for their money. The bloke must be as dim as a Toc H lamp.



Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt


Posts : 6494
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:07 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:
Lol, lol, lol, feckin lol.

The tories are bought and paid for by Russian donors, have been for years, they have even enobled the son of a KGB spy, for a fee natch.

Anyway off topic dampe old chap, this thread is for boris the liar's boys and girls not old news dredged up to try and keep his latest shite out of sight.

MP and Chinese Corruption


Ah!!! Seaman Staines pipe's up. What's up, the SS Black Pig still in dry dock ?

Dress it up as you like, the British public don't like those that "knowingly" cozy up to communist countries. As Barry Gardiner actually employed the spy's  bleeding son it makes it all the more damning.  

He didn’t know:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the British public don’t give a shit.

He didn't Know? So that half a million quid was a gift from the tooth fairy. Gardiner must have plucked that one from the Boris Johnson book of believable excuses. The very heading of your link would suggest the Chinese were expecting something for their money. The bloke must be as dim as a Toc H lamp.




Its in the Daily Mail so it must be true.

If you read the article the MP says he didn't know that Christine Lee was a spy.

If he did know that she was a spy then it would be a far bigger story.

I had extensive dealings with that law firm over a decade ago. I am amazed that they are allowed anywhere near public life. The MP is clearly an idiot for not doing due diligence.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 14639
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:40 pm

MP’s as a whole are not the sharpest tool in the box. A lot of them are tools just not sharp.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 729
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:41 pm

seadog wrote:
The Chinese spy story was reported in 2017! In the Times, FFS! It is literally old news dredged up to deflect from our Glorious Leader's latest revelations.

Was reported in 2017? Then why has the head of MI5 only "recently" warned Sir Lindsay Hoyle of the fear of Chinese political interference permeating the House of Commons? The reality is that things are hotting up. Take the MI6 chief's warning that was mentined by CBS News (note the date of the article)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Meanwhile this...


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I'm afraid your 2017 news is rather old hat what with the more topical news concerning brother Gardiner's burgeoning bank balance.



Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 729
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:56 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:
Lol, lol, lol, feckin lol.

The tories are bought and paid for by Russian donors, have been for years, they have even enobled the son of a KGB spy, for a fee natch.

Anyway off topic dampe old chap, this thread is for boris the liar's boys and girls not old news dredged up to try and keep his latest shite out of sight.

MP and Chinese Corruption


Ah!!! Seaman Staines pipe's up. What's up, the SS Black Pig still in dry dock ?

Dress it up as you like, the British public don't like those that "knowingly" cozy up to communist countries. As Barry Gardiner actually employed the spy's  bleeding son it makes it all the more damning.  

He didn’t know:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the British public don’t give a shit.

He didn't Know? So that half a million quid was a gift from the tooth fairy. Gardiner must have plucked that one from the Boris Johnson book of believable excuses. The very heading of your link would suggest the Chinese were expecting something for their money. The bloke must be as dim as a Toc H lamp.




Its in the Daily Mail so it must be true.

Come on Frank, that excuse has been trotted out for eons. If I could circumvent the Telegraph's paywall, would there not be cries of "a typical Torygraph response".
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2233
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 10:24 am

One thing I do agree with Ears about is that the electoral system needs changing. The first past the post system leads to whatever party is in power trying to rig the system to favour them to ensure they stay there a long as possible and to ensure they can get away with almost anything. No better exponent of that than Boris.

This baying across the House of Commons by the two main parties, with the occasional squeak from Lib Dems and the SNP has surely had it's day. It may have been the thing for the last few centuries, but now it's time to move on. The country stagnates whilst those in power grow richer, simply because they are in power, not because of their contribution to society as a whole.

Proportional Representation has long been derided as providing 'weak' government as have coalitions. What PR does is force the leading parties to work together to form a government which will more fully reflect how the country has voted. It can take away the divisions within a country, more people feel that their votes are worth something.

Brexit would never have happened with PR. Johnson would never have happened, neither would Blair. 10 or 15 years of power from a single party never does a country any good.

Look across the channel to the European Parliament. PR is used in those elections, and it results in a number of different parties and viewpoints being able to be expressed.

Is it ever going to happen here? Not without a fundamental change in attitudes.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:21 pm

PR is the way forward, I suspect the union will fold and it will be just england and Northern Ireland left ensuring the tory dynasty continues.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 7:23 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:
The Chinese spy story was reported in 2017! In the Times, FFS! It is literally old news dredged up to deflect from our Glorious Leader's latest revelations.

Was reported in 2017? Then why has the head of MI5 only "recently" warned Sir Lindsay Hoyle of the fear of Chinese political interference permeating the House of Commons? The reality is that things are hotting up. Take the MI6 chief's warning that was mentined by CBS News (note the date of the article)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Meanwhile this...


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I'm afraid your 2017 news is rather old hat what with the more topical news concerning brother Gardiner's burgeoning bank balance.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2018, lol.




Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9818
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:14 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
One thing I do agree with Ears about is that the electoral system needs changing. The first past the post system leads to whatever party is in power trying to rig the system to favour them to ensure they stay there a long as possible and to ensure they can get away with almost anything. No better exponent of that than Boris.

This baying across the House of Commons by the two main parties, with the occasional squeak from Lib Dems and the SNP has surely had it's day. It may have been the thing for the last few centuries, but now it's time to move on. The country stagnates whilst those in power grow richer, simply because they are in power, not because of their contribution to society as a whole.

Proportional Representation has long been derided as providing 'weak' government as have coalitions. What PR does is force the leading parties to work together to form a government which will more fully reflect how the country has voted. It can take away the divisions within a country, more people feel that their votes are worth something.

Brexit would never have happened with PR. Johnson would never have happened, neither would Blair. 10 or 15 years of power from a single party never does a country any good.

Look across the channel to the European Parliament. PR is used in those elections, and it results in a number of different parties and viewpoints being able to be expressed.

Is it ever going to happen here? Not without a fundamental change in attitudes.

Of course Brexit would have happened with PR more people voted out than in and that is a fact that can't be denied. Just because the result of a vote is not the one you wanted doesn't make it wrong, or illegal.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2233
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:15 am

You miss the point, again.

There would never have been a vote called. The referendum only happened because Cameron couldn't stand up to the far right in his party that hated all things Europe. That small cabal probably wouldn't even been in Parliament.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:17 am

Another year or two of this populist english tripe to look forward to at least.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 7542
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 31
Location : Dorset

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:52 pm



Ah so thats why they won't investigate......
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:12 pm

I hear Keir Starmer saw a bottle of beer in an Off Licence once, why are they not arresting him yet?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias


Posts : 6000
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 5:05 pm

Jethro wrote:


Ah so thats why they won't investigate......

Go to your local police station and make a complaint..........they will have to follow up
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1195
Join date : 2020-03-25

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:06 pm

During my employment if I’d had a glass of beer at my desk while I was working I’d have been sacked on the spot, no there’s no squeaky clean politician of any political persuasion but there’s plenty of oportunists
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9818
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 8:55 am

Old Bojo is made of pure Teflon, could end up being our longest serving PM ever at this rate. I would actually vote for him if he was still their next election just to wind you fookers up.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 75
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 9:07 am

Graiser wrote:
During my employment if I’d had a glass of beer at my desk while I was working I’d have been sacked on the spot, no there’s no squeaky clean politician of any political persuasion but there’s plenty of oportunists

Are you actually being serious?

I assume you are wittering on about Keir Starmer being spotted with a beer in a local constituency office which was first reported 6 months ago and resurfaced recently with Boris Joh is in trouble and you talk about "opportunists?"

I really don't think you can equate whatever you did or do for a living with fighting a political campaign being on the go for 18 hours of a day and eating takeaway food in an office. Nor can you equate a drunken party in which booze was smuggled in a suitcase and a childs swing was broken with a man having a beer at the end of a gruelling day with his dinner accompanied by people he works with.


Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 75
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 9:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Old Bojo is made of pure Teflon, could end up being our longest serving PM ever at this rate. I would actually vote for him if he was still their next election just to wind you fookers up.

At this rate he's not going to be there next week. I suspect you'd vote for him anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: