Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Graiser

Graiser

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I loved the warships and especially the class 52 Westerns.

Got a couple of warships and a western on my layout as I prefer that era

I would love to have a layout and we used to have a massive loft which would have been ideal. Unfortunately we had a loft conversion done a few years ago and it is now our bedroom.

When I retired I knocked my garage down and built a 5m x 6m log cabin in its place, put in an interior wall and I had half to build my layout and the missus has got the other half, luvvly jubbly
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:56 pm

Remember the Westerns fondly from when they used to run on the mainline through Plympton when I was a lad. Lovely distinctive sound.
Warships a little too early for me to remember.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 5:34 am

Westerns were my favourites although I was partial to the Hymeks.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 6:37 am

missed the westerns by a good 40 years, good job a few have survived.
quite Partial to hydraulics.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:21 am

'High Noon' was a goodun.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:26 am

Off topic POI ! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:29 am

FFS.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:49 am

It’s been off topic since last night. I blame Graiser for having a warship in his avatar. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:40 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It’s been off topic since last night. I blame Graiser for having a warship in his avatar. Very Happy

You try having a warship in your avatar—Bleddy hurts !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:45 am

Reckon the end is in sight for Johnson now, can he sacrifice enough staff members to last until Christmas? What's notable is how many Tories are gunning for him could be Harves pinup boy Sunak. Would way prefer him to the oily backstabbing Gove yet Sunak doesn't look like a leader to me has a bit of the Major about him imo.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Reckon the end is in sight for Johnson now, can he sacrifice enough staff members to last until Christmas? What's notable is how many Tories are gunning for him could be Harves pinup boy Sunak. Would way prefer him to the oily backstabbing Gove yet Sunak doesn't look like a leader to me has a bit of the Major about him imo.

And that’s the big issue with our politicians there are no Churchill’s or Bevan’s amongst the lot of them, Boris had it but thought he was bomb proof and he’s reaping the whirlwind he’s created.
I yearn for the day a politician will speak his mind without toeing the party line with woke bollox.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 11:23 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

And that’s the big issue with our politicians there are no Churchill’s or Bevan’s amongst the lot of them, Boris had it but thought he was bomb proof and he’s reaping the whirlwind he’s created.
I yearn for the day a politician will speak his mind without toeing the party line with woke bollox.

Dare I say, Angela Rayner does that.

Not sure she's leadership material though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 11:29 am

After the fabulous job she has done with trade it must be Truss.

One has to admire Doris, having his wife induced 6 weeks early so he can feck off on paternity leave til the new year!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 11:45 am

seadog wrote:
After the fabulous job she has done with trade it must be Truss.

One has to admire Doris, having his wife induced 6 weeks early so he can feck off on paternity leave til the new year!

You're sounding like Harve now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:16 pm

Come on now, this is the age of post truth and alternative facts, I may have to contact my Brief.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

People only took to Sunak because of furlough and eat out to spread it about. No doubt a thoroughly nice chap, but too mild-mannered, weak in charisma, presence and leadership qualities.

Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:20 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Dare I say, Angela Rayner does that.

Not sure she's leadership material though.

She isn’t
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:26 pm

Piers Morgan would do for me
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:55 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

No he didn’t. He has no record of political achievement. He is though a genius who created a caricature who has continually conned the electorate into thinking he is something he isn’t. His government is imploding in exactly the same way everything he touches implodes eventually.

If you want a straight speaker, elect a straight speaker*

* warning: a straight speaker may not always say the things you want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:54 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

No he didn’t. He has no record of political achievement. He is though a genius who created a caricature who has continually conned the electorate into thinking he is something he isn’t. His government is imploding in exactly the same way everything he touches implodes eventually.

Lol Mayor of London and Prime minister of the UK not political achievements? Doesn't look too shabby on any CV does it?
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:02 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Lol Mayor of London and Prime minister of the UK not political achievements? Doesn't look too shabby on any CV does it?

Sorry I should have made it clearer for you. He is great at getting elected. But what has he actually achieved for the people who have voted for him as an MP, Mayor or PM?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:03 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Sorry I should have made it clearer for you. He is great at getting elected. But what has he actually achieved for the people who have voted for him as an MP, Mayor or PM?

Got Brexit done? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 11:07 am

Nail on the feckin head, Ears, on the feckin head.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 11:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Not forgetting the world leading vaccination program of course.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 11:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Not forgetting the world leading vaccination program of course.

Which you forgot to mention when you originally replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: