Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I have always said that Johnsons feet won't touch the ground once Covid is under control but really what is the point in removing this bunch of Oxford elitist wankers and replacing them with another bunch all cast in the same mould?
The sleaze has been going on forever and will continue until we have real political change. Sadly I think the majority of the British public are just sad its not them filling their pockets at our expense whilst pissing themselves laughing at us poor saps.

this is were a strong opposition party would be primed to remove Boris given the shaky ground he is on but labour would rather play gesture/woke politics, have unpopular mps on the front bench or in front of camaras giving their opinions that put people of the party and sir keir is no leader or future PM.
Even with this revelations over a christmas party at downing street labor are incapable of scoring a goal with another empty net like so many other times Boris has messed up.

Labour are fooked until they realise none of their hardcore members are coming back until they back Brexit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I have always said that Johnsons feet won't touch the ground once Covid is under control but really what is the point in removing this bunch of Oxford elitist wankers and replacing them with another bunch all cast in the same mould?
The sleaze has been going on forever and will continue until we have real political change. Sadly I think the majority of the British public are just sad its not them filling their pockets at our expense whilst pissing themselves laughing at us poor saps.

this is were a strong opposition party would be primed to remove Boris given the shaky ground he is on but labour would rather play gesture/woke politics, have unpopular mps on the front bench or in front of camaras giving their opinions that put people of the party and sir keir is no leader or future PM.
Even with this revelations over a christmas party at downing street labor are incapable of scoring a goal with another empty net like so many other times Boris has messed up.

The James Brent defence.

“There Is No Alternative”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:51 pm

The Labour Party dropped a huge bollock selecting the gormless Milliband instead of David, they’ve never recovered from that, looking at today’s Labour front bench I see a bunch of leftie nobody’s with no leadership at all.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:59 pm

Doris and his chums will not stop until they have completed the work demanded by their donors.

This is what we voted for, enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:02 pm

Graiser wrote:
The Labour Party dropped a huge bollock selecting the gormless Milliband instead of David, they’ve never recovered from that, looking at today’s Labour front bench I see a bunch of leftie nobody’s with no leadership at all.

The Tories dropped a bollock by selecting that idiot Cameron. He tore our country apart and made us an international laughing stock because he was losing votes to Farage.  They have never recovered from that, and looking at their front bench today I just see a bunch of brexiteer loons with no leadership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:26 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The Tories dropped a bollock by selecting that idiot Cameron. He tore our country apart and made us an international laughing stock because he was losing votes to Farage.  They have never recovered from that, and looking at their front bench today I just see a bunch of brexiteer loons with no leadership.

Just illustrates how ineffectual the Labour Party have been and still are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:34 pm

Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The James Brent defence

There is no alternative.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:40 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The James Brent defence

There is no alternative.

Quite literally. Frankie Boyle summed it up a couple of years ago after another sleaze episode, I can't even remember which one it was and he asked "but where's the anger?" there quite literally isn't any from the general public and hasn't been for years everybody sees politics for the pointless exercise it us. The only anger is from you and your Remainer mates and you might as well piss all that anger into the wind for the good it will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The James Brent defence

There is no alternative.

Quite literally. Frankie Boyle summed it up a couple of years ago after another sleaze episode, I can't even remember which one it was and he asked "but where's the anger?" there quite literally isn't any from the general public and hasn't been for years everybody sees politics for the pointless exercise it us. The only anger is from you and your Remainer mates and you might as well piss all that anger into the wind for the good it will do.

That’s because we have a greater understanding of current affairs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
What a pompous tit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
What a pompous tit.

cheers The pompous minority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
What a pompous tit.

cheers The pompous minority.

Preferable than the myopic majority.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:49 pm

Handbags

Any more and I will give you lines to do. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:51 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Handbags

Is that the code Harve was on about?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:12 pm

Oh FFS just realised what I posted. Harve will think this something to do with drug dealing!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Handbags

Is that the code Harve was on about?

Post of the week. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:39 pm

Jethro wrote:
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Labour are fooked until they realise none of their hardcore members are coming back until they back Brexit.

and listen to the public and actually stand for something too.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:37 am

This is the end of Bozo and hopefully the beginning of the end of his disastrous brexit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:59 am

Boris might go, he probably should go but Brexit is here to stay, best get over it and deal with the reality
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:00 am

Freathy wrote:
This is the end of Bozo and hopefully the beginning of the end of his disastrous brexit.

And be replaced by who? Another pocket-lining, metro elite, totally detached, fuckwit chosen by his own chumocracy?

They're all the same sides of a stinking camelt turd. Politics in this country is fecked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:50 am

Graiser wrote:
Boris might go, he probably should go but Brexit is here to stay, best get over it and deal with the reality

Brexit will be gone as soon as it’s politically expedient to do so. These feckers will do and say anything for power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next