Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:37 pm

POI wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
. Admit it you are no worse off. I'm doing well, my kids are doing well, I don't know anybody who isn't apart from the  ill and unable to work that isn't.

And that sums it up in a nutshell. Your little bubble is fine so you think everything is fine, to the extent you think you are an expert on my profession, as well as anyone else’s who dares to have a different point of view.

You don’t know everything.

I have been a front line immigration officer for 15 years and my rank would indicate I am pretty good at it. I can explain in great detail what is now going wrong - and there is far more that I could put that isn’t in the public domain to support that.

But you appear to think you know better than me because I voted to remain. In fact, you dismiss everyone and everything that ever puts a negative slant on Brexit. And you do that because you and yours are doing alright?

Is there anything you are able to share re what's really going on, Frank? Dumb-ass peasant, Brexiteer, racist, middle-age, Banjo-playing, BMW driving gammons like me need educating, enlightening, if you will!  Laughing

Seriously, WTF is going on re immigration, the Dover crisis? I try my hardest not to listen/watch MSM, or read red-tops etc regarding this shit-show. It would good to get at least an idea of the 'actual' situation and what, if anything is going to be done about it. I understand there's only so-much you could say, given your position.

PS; Yes, I really do play the Banjo - which could explain a lot. Laughing

Hello mate. Basically the Atlantic wall has fallen. The channel is not the barrier the people smugglers once thought it was. Very few used to risk the trip, but now they realise it’s very easy to come across. Bad weather and tides are no longer a barrier. There are more boats, they are bigger and better, and if they all set off at once there is no chance of stopping them.

They used to use the airports but Covid closed the airports for the best part of a year, so the traffickers looked towards the channel.

Because of Brexit we are no longer part of the Dublin agreement and we cannot remove asylum claimants back to the country of their original claim. These people are therefore far more likely to attempt the crossing as they have no fear of being sent back to Italy/Germany/Greece.

We are seeing record numbers crossing everyday at the moment. I think the numbers will easily double by this time next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The whole HS2 thing is a colossal waste of money.

For reference, you can currently take the 17.00 train from London Kings Cross and arrive in York....at 18.49.  That’s London to North Yorkshire in 1hr 49mins....comfortably quicker than you can get from Plymouth to Bristol Temple Meads.  Shocked  

I know HS2 is all about connecting the big business centres, but ffs, we are so out on a limb in terms of rail infrastructure down here, it’s off the scale scandalous.

Agreed 100% waste of money, much better investing funding to electrify the route to Penzance, global warming and all that!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The whole HS2 thing is a colossal waste of money.

For reference, you can currently take the 17.00 train from London Kings Cross and arrive in York....at 18.49.  That’s London to North Yorkshire in 1hr 49mins....comfortably quicker than you can get from Plymouth to Bristol Temple Meads.  Shocked  

I know HS2 is all about connecting the big business centres, but ffs, we are so out on a limb in terms of rail infrastructure down here, it’s off the scale scandalous.

We've had our investment down here with the thickening of the sea wall at Dawlish, Okehampton reopening and the new trains.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
POI wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
. Admit it you are no worse off. I'm doing well, my kids are doing well, I don't know anybody who isn't apart from the  ill and unable to work that isn't.

And that sums it up in a nutshell. Your little bubble is fine so you think everything is fine, to the extent you think you are an expert on my profession, as well as anyone else’s who dares to have a different point of view.

I have been a front line immigration officer for 15 years and my rank would indicate I am pretty good at it. I can explain in great detail what is now going wrong - and there is far more that I could put that isn’t in the public domain to support that.

But you appear to think you know better than me because I voted to remain. In fact, you dismiss everyone and everything that ever puts a negative slant on Brexit. And you do that because you and yours are doing alright?

Is there anything you are able to share re what's really going on, Frank? Dumb-ass peasant, Brexiteer, racist, middle-age, Banjo-playing, BMW driving gammons like me need educating, enlightening, if you will!  Laughing

Seriously, WTF is going on re immigration, the Dover crisis? I try my hardest not to listen/watch MSM, or read red-tops etc regarding this shit-show. It would good to get at least an idea of the 'actual' situation and what, if anything is going to be done about it. I understand there's only so-much you could say, given your position.

Hello mate. Basically the Atlantic wall has fallen. The channel is not the barrier the people smugglers once thought it was. Very few used to risk the trip, but now they realise it’s very easy to come across. Bad weather and tides are no longer a barrier. There are more boats, they are bigger and better, and if they all set off at once there is no chance of stopping them.

They used to use the airports but Covid closed the airports for the best part of a year, so the traffickers looked towards the channel.

Because of Brexit we are no longer part of the Dublin agreement and we cannot remove asylum claimants back to the country of their original claim. These people are therefore far more likely to attempt the crossing as they have no fear of being sent back to Italy/Germany/Greece.

We are seeing record numbers crossing everyday at the moment. I think the numbers will easily double by this time next year.

And there's absolutely NOTHING the UK can do to stop it on its own.  The UK needs proper co-operation from France but why should the French do anything?  Since brexit they owe us absolutely nothing and have no obligations towards us at all.  Plus it's not in their interest - they certainly don't want these people.   Brexit - controlling our own borders LOL.  Another colossal whopper from Bozo the corrupt, lying, negligent, incompetent scumbag.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:45 pm

I've mentioned it before but my mates brother runs a big travel insurance business and he bought a place midway between Birmingham and London because he does business in both and travels to USA and OZ regularly (well he did before Covid). It now will take him 45 minutes longer to get to either because he has to take a normal train to either Birmingham or London to get on the thing. Also by the time it gets up to speed its time to put the brakes on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:53 pm

Freathy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
POI wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

And there's absolutely NOTHING the UK can do to stop it on its own.  The UK needs proper co-operation from France but why should the French do anything?  Since brexit they owe us absolutely nothing and have no obligations towards us at all.  Plus it's not in their interest - they certainly don't want these people.   Brexit - controlling our own borders LOL.  Another colossal whopper from Bozo the corrupt, lying, negligent, incompetent scumbag.

What our mates the French Shorely they wouldn't be cnuts to us? Anyway Boris was nothing to do with the vote that was Cameron followed by May. Boris was the one that actually got it done after a couple of years of the other pair of twats trying their hardest to ignore the will of the people. We would have been in a much better place if politicians had spent several years sorting it out rather than refusing to believe it. Anyway it's the new normal and until Labour actually admit they need to accept Brexit to get their voters back we are stuck with Boris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 7:40 pm

Freathy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
POI wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The situation in the channel has been escalating for the last 18 months or so. It’s weird how the government have been talking tough but have actually achieved feck all. I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 7:57 pm

No money to be made.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 6:01 am

seadog wrote:
No money to be made.

Indeed Seadog albeit Gove is looking desperate today with his £164 Million Cronyism act unmasked popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:19 am

Insane Kay Burley has got this Tory International Trade secretary on Sky news dressed like a feckin tramp with rainbow baseball boots on
We are all be utterly trolled

Every response from her starts with "So"

You can see Burley getting agitated with her
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:04 am

Starmer even gets outmaneuvered by Johnson over the sleaze row he really is the shittest Labour leader ever.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
POI wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The situation in the channel has been escalating for the last 18 months or so. It’s weird how the government have been talking tough but have actually achieved feck all. I wonder why.

So what's the answer Frank?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:10 am

Just in case there was any confusion for the likes of the Ears character albeit fair play there is so much sleaze and scandal that he cant be expected to follow it all....

popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
POI wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

So what's the answer Frank?

I don’t know. There aren’t simplistic solutions to complex problems.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:09 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted this morning

"Northern Powerhouse. Levelling Up … just two more in the long line of worthless promises and meaningless slogans without substance or strategy behind them … like Take Back Control, Global Britain. People’s Priorities, Save Lives, Oven-ready deal. …. Lying useless charlatans"

Obviously regarding the absolutely spot on decision not to extend HS2 to Leeds. HS2 has and always will be a vanity project the UK is simply not big enough to warrant a high speed train and most of the stops between London and Birmingham have now been bypassed by it so that it takes longer to get to the metropolis than it did before, the should bin the whole lot and concentrtae on opening the branch lines to give people a greener alternative than their cars.

Tavi to Muffsville would be ideal branch-line. An idea bandied around for decades I know, but nonetheless, it would be a great commuter and tourist line if it ever happened.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:18 am

Even a tram line would do it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 12:14 pm

WOW

Lindsay Hoyle absolutely just ripped Johnson a new one at PMQs

He was feckin fuming at telling Johnson 3 times it was PM's questions !!!   Johnsons face !!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Absolutely astonishing....Iain Dale probably the most fervant Tory supporter in UK Media  !! cheers

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 12:43 pm

Locked and loaded with Coolies in the fridge laugh

Dont miss it whatever you do

3pm Sky News..... Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 12:53 pm

anyone else notice this dipshit always posts in 3's
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 5:27 pm

Dare I ask what monumental happenings happened at 3pm? Or was it like all the other monumental, jaw dropping, further words utterly superflourous, brutal things that we have been waiting for ever since Boris came to power?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Boris ran away so nowt occurred.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:19 pm

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted this morning

"Northern Powerhouse. Levelling Up … just two more in the long line of worthless promises and meaningless slogans without substance or strategy behind them … like Take Back Control, Global Britain. People’s Priorities, Save Lives, Oven-ready deal. …. Lying useless charlatans"

Obviously regarding the absolutely spot on decision not to extend HS2 to Leeds. HS2 has and always will be a vanity project the UK is simply not big enough to warrant a high speed train and most of the stops between London and Birmingham have now been bypassed by it so that it takes longer to get to the metropolis than it did before, the should bin the whole lot and concentrtae on opening the branch lines to give people a greener alternative than their cars.

Tavi to Muffsville would be ideal branch-line. An idea bandied around for decades I know, but nonetheless, it would be a great commuter and tourist line if it ever happened.

Still looks miles off ever happening, then again was told Okehampton would never happen,

From the last a friend on the railway told me, Tavistock was meant to have happened, if the developer who wanted to build houses, built a railway station at the same time.

Been a while since I thought or heard about it, its filed in the never in my life time schemes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:05 pm

Jethro wrote:
POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted this morning

Still looks miles off ever happening, then again was told Okehampton would never happen,

From the last a friend on the railway told me, Tavistock was meant to have happened, if the developer who wanted to build houses, built a railway station at the same time.

Been a while since I thought or heard about it, its filed in the never in my life time schemes.  

That was Bellway Homes, not sure what happened with them but about 10 years ago in my old job I produced a + or - 30% estimate to reinstate the line from Bere Alston to the proposed new station, personally I think that link will happen, Okehampton was first because it was the simplest with all the track and structure infrastructure still in place, Tavy to Bere Alston will be more problematic but fairly sure it will happen as there’s probably a stronger business case for it than there was at Oke.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:27 am

Does make you wonder it really does

"Somehow perfect that in the middle of the sleaze and corruption scandal that Boris Johnson’s kid sister is reminding everyone that he was Oxford chums with Ghislaine Maxwell"

As regards that predator Stanley one can only hope others come forward after Caroline Nokes. Like father like son both a pair of vile sexual beasts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next