Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:17 pm

22 years ago and our mates are still joshing us.

French farmers are blocking trucks bringing British goods into Calais and Boulogne as tensions mount in the escalating row over beef.

The two-hour blockade - described as a "symbolic" move designed to block British traffic moving off the quaysides - was described as "outrageous and illegal" by British hauliers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:19 pm

Three years ago and mes Amis still blocking ports lol,

French fishermen have blocked the ports of Calais and Boulogne in protest at so-called pulse fishing, which uses electrified nets to stun fish.
Fishing boats stopped ferries entering or leaving Calais while a roadblock stopped traffic at Boulogne.
Calais is a major link between the UK and France used by thousands of tourists and lorries every day.
The European Parliament recently voted to ban pulse fishing which is mainly used by Dutch trawlers.
The head of P&O Ferries, Janette Bell, said the blockade of Calais was "utterly unacceptable".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I don’t think this Global Britain thing is going to work out.

It never will Frank, while Boris and Co need to deflect away from the complete hash they are making of governing the country. It's why Brexit is still in the headlines, the strategy is to keep that going as long as possible to feed the rabid Brexiteers appetite for confrontation with Brussels, the French or any other foreigner. Whilst that remains, the focus is kept away from the domestic mess being created.

It's backfired somewhat though, as our insistence on trying to change an agreement, has reduced our standing in the world. Nobody trusts Boris and his team of yes men/women.

'Global Britain' is just another slogan, it means nothing and whilst Boris and Co are in control, it never will. We will continue to be isolated on the world stage, and will continue to suffer the supply chain issues, and all the other problems that we have seen since we left the EU.

The supply chain issues are more endemic in Europe than the UK and will increase in the years to come ironically not due to Brexit as the remainers want us to believe but due to Global warming as countries gear up to manufacturing more at home rather than importing from Asia.
As of July 2021, the United Kingdom has concluded three new trade agreements: with Japan, with its biggest trading partner the EU and with Australia. In addition, it has agreed 35 'trade continuity agreements' (that replicate their pre-existing agreements with the EU) covering 67 nations by June 2021, so I don’t think we’ll be destitute.
The remainers can waste their energy wringing their hands and shouting woe is me as much they like, far better to embrace where we are and start to work the system because if anyone thinks about re-entry to the EU they’re seriously deluded.

And maybe the Brexiteers can start steering us to this better future, unite a divided country and rebuild our standing and reputation in the world. Oh, and yeah, improve relations with our neighbours.

Of course but not on any terms.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:27 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It never will Frank, while Boris and Co need to deflect away from the complete hash they are making of governing the country. It's why Brexit is still in the headlines, the strategy is to keep that going as long as possible to feed the rabid Brexiteers appetite for confrontation with Brussels, the French or any other foreigner. Whilst that remains, the focus is kept away from the domestic mess being created.

It's backfired somewhat though, as our insistence on trying to change an agreement, has reduced our standing in the world. Nobody trusts Boris and his team of yes men/women.

'Global Britain' is just another slogan, it means nothing and whilst Boris and Co are in control, it never will. We will continue to be isolated on the world stage, and will continue to suffer the supply chain issues, and all the other problems that we have seen since we left the EU.

The supply chain issues are more endemic in Europe than the UK and will increase in the years to come ironically not due to Brexit as the remainers want us to believe but due to Global warming as countries gear up to manufacturing more at home rather than importing from Asia.
As of July 2021, the United Kingdom has concluded three new trade agreements: with Japan, with its biggest trading partner the EU and with Australia. In addition, it has agreed 35 'trade continuity agreements' (that replicate their pre-existing agreements with the EU) covering 67 nations by June 2021, so I don’t think we’ll be destitute.
The remainers can waste their energy wringing their hands and shouting woe is me as much they like, far better to embrace where we are and start to work the system because if anyone thinks about re-entry to the EU they’re seriously deluded.

And maybe the Brexiteers can start steering us to this better future, unite a divided country and rebuild our standing and reputation in the world. Oh, and yeah, improve relations with our neighbours.

The country is divided because the remoaners are determined to keep it that way by continuing to refuse to accept the result of the referendum and moaning about it on a daily basis, not only that but the rebuild our standing and reputation with the world is an absolute myth dreamt up by the remoaners to add to the tagline "name me one good thing to come out of Brexit" whilst ignoring all the big companies like Shell and Nissan relocating here after Brexit, wages rising along with loads of jobs available, not to mention billions of pounds worth of business opportunities in manufacturing and food and fish processing. Loads of farmers voted remain but then now the price of Lamb, Beef, Pork and Milk has gone up massively. Of course that all means nothing when viewed next to a photo of Bojo with his shirt tails hanging out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:44 pm

I expect Harve will engage in the debate (not) tomorrow morning with his latest cut and paste bollox, I’m beginning to wonder whether he’s an actual person or a robot, or maybe a remote laptop.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 5:12 pm

Surprised that Seadog hasn't been along with an off topic followed by a lol as the remoaners hijack his thread. Lol.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 5:41 pm

Bloody Hell HS2

Red Wall Tory seats incandescent with rage. I missed the significance of that smirking swine at the 3pm press conference

Is there anyone that Johnson wont shaft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 5:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The country is divided because the remoaners are determined to keep it that way by continuing to refuse to accept the result of the referendum and moaning about it on a daily basis, not only that but the rebuild our standing and reputation with the world is an absolute myth dreamt up by the remoaners to add to the tagline "name me one good thing to come out of Brexit" whilst ignoring all the big companies like Shell and Nissan relocating here after Brexit, wages rising along with loads of jobs available, not to mention billions of pounds worth of business opportunities in manufacturing and food and fish processing. Loads of farmers voted remain but then now the price of Lamb, Beef, Pork and Milk has gone up massively. Of course that all means nothing when viewed next to a photo of Bojo with his shirt tails hanging out.

I thought you might blame someone else.

You won. Deal with it. Remain voters moaning has nothing to do with the shit show we are currently  in. Things are shit because our shit Brexiteer government are shit at delivering Brexit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Surprised that Seadog hasn't been along with an off topic followed by a lol as the remoaners hijack his thread. Lol.

The brave Doris is in charge, there are no "remoaners" in charge.

The chaps who voted for, organised and brought us here are in charge.

The right wing leavers, the Russian Donors, Farage, Grimes, Bannon, Johnson, Mogg, the ERG, they are in charge.

You are desperate to blame the poor saps who voted against it, you won Ears, congratulations, own it, wear it as a badge of honour.

It is so good down there I might move back.

I see now Doris implying that that the Channel invaders are bring Covid back from the EU, the man is a feckin genius gently basting his followers until the rage is red and crispy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:46 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

You won. Deal with it. Remain voters moaning has nothing to do with the shit show we are currently  in. Things are shit because our shit Brexiteer government are shit at delivering Brexit.

cheers That's me celebrating my victory as to the rest of your last paragraph it's bullshit we aren't in a shitshow, my business has been 20% up year on year, like I've already said wages and job opportunities are up and what's more your wages haven't been affected and I'm sure you'll be moaning like feck about how terrible your life is in a year or two whilst you draw your pension. You are no worse off because of Brexit the same as Seadog or PP is no worse off its all fookin whining on a monumental scale you've all done it for so long in your echo chambers you begin to think its real it isn't. What's more any terrible Brexit thing you've ever mentioned is caused by Covid and the world wide problems it's caused the sooner you accept it the sooner you can deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:48 pm

seadog wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The brave Doris is in charge, there are no "remoaners" in charge.

The chaps who voted for, organised and brought us here are in charge.

The right wing leavers, the Russian Donors, Farage, Grimes, Bannon, Johnson, Mogg, the ERG, they are in charge.

You are desperate to blame the poor saps who voted against it, you won Ears, congratulations, own it, wear it as a badge of honour.

It is so good down there I might move back.

I see now Doris implying that that the Channel invaders are bring Covid back from the EU, the man is a feckin genius gently basting his followers until the rage is red and crispy.

Off topic lol. Enjoy widow Krankies sunlit uplands with your unchanged financial position, poor you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

cheers That's me celebrating my victory as to the rest of your last paragraph it's bullshit we aren't in a shitshow, my business has been 20% up year on year, like I've already said wages and job opportunities are up and what's more your wages haven't been affected and I'm sure you'll be moaning like feck about how terrible your life is in a year or two whilst you draw your pension. You are no worse off because of Brexit the same as Seadog or PP is no worse off its all fookin whining on a monumental scale you've all done it for so long in your echo chambers you begin to think its real it isn't. What's more any terrible Brexit thing you've ever mentioned is caused by Covid and the world wide problems it's caused the sooner you accept it the sooner you can deal with it.

You aren’t 20% better off because I was talking to my squirrels taxi driver so I know more about your business than you do. You should quit your job and do something else. Your profession has always been poor value for money.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:48 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

You aren’t 20% better off because I was talking to my squirrels taxi driver so I know more about your business than you do. You should quit your job and do something else. Your profession has always been poor value for money.

Admit it you are no worse off. I'm doing well, my kids are doing well, I don't know anybody who isn't apart from the ill and unable to work that isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
. Admit it you are no worse off. I'm doing well, my kids are doing well, I don't know anybody who isn't apart from the  ill and unable to work that isn't.

And that sums it up in a nutshell. Your little bubble is fine so you think everything is fine, to the extent you think you are an expert on my profession, as well as anyone else’s who dares to have a different point of view.

You don’t know everything.

I have been a front line immigration officer for 15 years and my rank would indicate I am pretty good at it. I can explain in great detail what is now going wrong - and there is far more that I could put that isn’t in the public domain to support that.

But you appear to think you know better than me because I voted to remain. In fact, you dismiss everyone and everything that ever puts a negative slant on Brexit. And you do that because you and yours are doing alright?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 7:13 am

Lifted this morning

"Northern Powerhouse. Levelling Up … just two more in the long line of worthless promises and meaningless slogans without substance or strategy behind them … like Take Back Control, Global Britain. People’s Priorities, Save Lives, Oven-ready deal. …. Lying useless charlatans"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 7:17 am

Ears as earlier suggested you really are a colossal insular bellend
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:19 am

The Johnsons wont be happy this cloudy Tuesday with the reveal of his father Stanley sexual groping of Caroline Nokes MP

I have little doubt the timing is deliberate but what goes around Johnson comes around

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:43 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
. Admit it you are no worse off. I'm doing well, my kids are doing well, I don't know anybody who isn't apart from the  ill and unable to work that isn't.

And that sums it up in a nutshell. Your little bubble is fine so you think everything is fine, to the extent you think you are an expert on my profession, as well as anyone else’s who dares to have a different point of view.

I have been a front line immigration officer for 15 years and my rank would indicate I am pretty good at it. I can explain in great detail what is now going wrong - and there is far more that I could put that isn’t in the public domain to support that.

But you appear to think you know better than me because I voted to remain. In fact, you dismiss everyone and everything that ever puts a negative slant on Brexit. And you do that because you and yours are doing alright?

No I am suggesting that you're life hasn't changed that much especially in a material sense.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ears as earlier suggested you really are a colossal insular bellend

Maybe you could explain how your life has changed for the worse since Brexit? Nobody else can.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Is there anything you are able to share re what's really going on, Frank? Dumb-ass peasant, Brexiteer, racist, middle-age, Banjo-playing, BMW driving gammons like me need educating, enlightening, if you will!  Laughing

Seriously, WTF is going on re immigration, the Dover crisis? I try my hardest not to listen/watch MSM, or read red-tops etc regarding this shit-show. It would good to get at least an idea of the 'actual' situation and what, if anything is going to be done about it. I understand there's only so-much you could say, given your position.

PS; Yes, I really do play the Banjo - which could explain a lot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 9:02 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted this morning

"Northern Powerhouse. Levelling Up … just two more in the long line of worthless promises and meaningless slogans without substance or strategy behind them … like Take Back Control, Global Britain. People’s Priorities, Save Lives, Oven-ready deal. …. Lying useless charlatans"

Obviously regarding the absolutely spot on decision not to extend HS2 to Leeds. HS2 has and always will be a vanity project the UK is simply not big enough to warrant a high speed train and most of the stops between London and Birmingham have now been bypassed by it so that it takes longer to get to the metropolis than it did before, the should bin the whole lot and concentrtae on opening the branch lines to give people a greener alternative than their cars.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 10:17 am

Tory Corruption
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 11:00 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted this morning

Obviously regarding the absolutely spot on decision not to extend HS2 to Leeds. HS2 has and always will be a vanity project the UK is simply not big enough to warrant a high speed train and most of the stops between London and Birmingham have now been bypassed by it so that it takes longer to get to the metropolis than it did before, the should bin the whole lot and concentrtae on opening the branch lines to give people a greener alternative than their cars.

It's not north south that's the issue railway wise.

It's east west that needs looking at eg Liverpool to Leeds.

Not sure what half an hour quicker to Brum is going to gain.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:47 pm

The whole HS2 thing is a colossal waste of money.

For reference, you can currently take the 17.00 train from London Kings Cross and arrive in York....at 18.49. That’s London to North Yorkshire in 1hr 49mins....comfortably quicker than you can get from Plymouth to Bristol Temple Meads. Shocked

I know HS2 is all about connecting the big business centres, but ffs, we are so out on a limb in terms of rail infrastructure down here, it’s off the scale scandalous.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:31 pm

HS2 is just another means for many people to rob us.

At least Stanley Johnson has been paid out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next