Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 4:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Utterly speechless.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If only.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:46 pm

Today's vote has convinced me, I am now a believer and will only read the Daily Sexpress from now on.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:01 am

Desperate desperate times now.....did the Tory filth go too far yesterday ???  I think they did

Every single criminal in the country is now rubbing his hands with glee and defence Barristers are seeing £ signs 24/7

Quite sickening what we have become. Kudos to the 13 Tories who defied the whip plus Thersea May who abstained.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 6:56 am

Utterly mind boggling 24 hours after the complete break down of a Tory Governments moral compass that GMB are wanxxxx themselves stupid over the.........John Lewis Christmas advert

WTF have we become as a society for christ sake
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 8:13 am

This vile PM and government couldn't sink any lower - but they will try hard to find new depths to plummet to before they're eventually and inevitably consigned to the gash skip.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 9:11 am

Sadly the great British public keep putting their crosses in one box or the other and perpetuating the myth of fairness and democracy. The system and all the political parties are as bad as each other and always will be.
Blue baaaaaad Red goooood lol.
The whole lot needs pulling down.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 9:13 am

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Utterly speechless.

If only.

Beat me to it, mind you as always Harve is unable to formulate an opinion of his own although the irony of Harve leading a fight against fraud and corruption isn't lost on me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:35 am

............and there we go with yet another U turn from Johnson laugh

Beneath contempt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
............and there we go with yet another U turn from Johnson  laugh

Beneath contempt

still fewer than yours though
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Utterly speechless.

If only.

Beat me to it, mind you as always Harve is unable to formulate an opinion of his own although the irony of Harve leading a fight against fraud and corruption isn't lost on me.

Well it certainly makes me laugh Ears!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Patterson resigns....
Makes Johnsons incompetence even more brutal...

What a fiasco for the uber filth party
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Paterson had no choice after being shafted by the u-turn this morning. That would have affected his sense of entitlement somewhat.
Another Tory that won't be missed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 pm

I remember Frankley Boyle asking "wheres the anger?" About five years ago after yet another Tory sleaze scandal and now there is even less. Millions of photos on Facebook of Bojo with his pants showing over the top of his trousers and outrage from influencers nobody knows getting retweeted ad infinitum but the politicians are having it way too easy. All the Facebook gang do is sneer at everybody else because they aren't showing as much faux outrage as they are yet it achieves fook all.
Glad I've never voted for the twats.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 3:32 am

Its not the front page that is startling.....its the particular paper that is leading with it popcorn

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 5:34 am

I'm not remotely surprised that the Johnson was furious with Patterson in the bottom tweet
Mind you not half as furious as the UK population at Pattersons outrageous comments. Good riddance to evil corrupt flith

Be hard to see Kwasi Kwarteng lasting over the weekend either after his attack on the commissioner

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 6:39 am

Gary Neville once again was bang on the money.....penny starting to drop yet Graiser Ears Angry Mouldy or are you still in utter denial ?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 9:13 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Gary Neville once again was bang on the money.....penny starting to drop yet Graiser Ears Angry Mouldy or are you still in utter denial ?

To coin a phrase from Rickler but "feck me but you're stupid" when have I ever denied Tory corruption? Its one of the reasons that I spoil my ballot paper and have done for the last thirty years or so. You and the cut and paste gang are far more culpable for this shite because you mistakenly think that you can change stuff by quoting that soaring intellect called Gary fookin Neville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 9:35 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

To coin a phrase from Rickler but "feck me but you're stupid" when have I ever denied Tory corruption? Its one of the reasons that I spoil my ballot paper and have done for the last thirty years or so. You and the cut and paste gang are far more culpable for this shite because you mistakenly think that you can change stuff by quoting that soaring intellect called Gary fookin Neville.

I don’t normally see his crap but no ones in any doubt about Tory corruption as I’m also in no doubt about corruption in the Labour Party.
Didn’t think Harve could dredge much lower but seriously Gary Neville!
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results or keep digging a hole and you’ll fall through it one day.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 10:36 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I don’t normally see his crap but no ones in any doubt about Tory corruption as I’m also in no doubt about corruption in the Labour Party.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results or keep digging a hole and you’ll fall through it one day.

It's completely to pattern for the remoaner gang as whole they have got used to blaming us for Brexit and are fulfilling the divide and rule that the government used to employ to keep us all at each others throats. They think that we are the enemy now whilst none of them could pin a single example of condoning Tory sleaze on us it's become another facebook "FACT" meanwhile the government go on their merry way with little or no actual opposition. If Harve and the gang were actually weaponised they would have more chance of shooting themselves in the foot than putting a round anywhere near Boris and his gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 10:53 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It's completely to pattern for the remoaner gang as whole they have got used to blaming us for Brexit and are fulfilling the divide and rule that the government used to employ to keep us all at each others throats. They think that we are the enemy now whilst none of them could pin a single example of condoning Tory sleaze on us it's become another facebook "FACT" meanwhile the government go on their merry way with little or no actual opposition. If Harve and the gang were actually weaponised they would have more chance of shooting themselves in the foot than putting a round anywhere near Boris and his gang.

gary neville lol jesus wept the dipshit is punching now. whos next jim from the royle family?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 4:08 am

Wow that is a first (or second for that matter) The Daily Mail a staunch Tory rag had already turned on the Johnson but for the Daily Express to do so is astonishing. Tick tock...... popcorn

(Angry stick to roadsweeping fella am sure Trigger can find you a new broom head)

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 4:12 am

Lifted

Why the feck do we allow that grotesque fraudberg Johnson to lie to us, to freeload, to melt every standard going, to ruin our reputation, to take away our rights, to divide us, to trigger a trade war with the EU, to make our lives miserable while he rolls around in the trough..

Why??

Graiser Angry Mouldy Ears....??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:34 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted

Why the feck do we allow that grotesque fraudberg Johnson to lie to us, to freeload, to melt every standard going, to ruin our reputation, to take away our rights, to divide us, to trigger a trade war with the EU, to make our lives miserable while he rolls around in the trough..

Why??

Firstly point me to one single post where I have condoned any fiddling by any MP left, right or centrist? You can't because I haven't ever, not once. What I do constantly and will continue to take great delight in is showing you up for the ludicrous caricature of a modern day politically aware Twatterati that you are. You think you are a force but as I pointed out yesterday you ape all the other facebook remoaners by shooting at the wrong targets, I am not the problem the establishment is but it gives you something to do by repeating all the other fucktards without a single original thought between them and blaming people like me for Boris and his shite governance.
As for your pathetic retweet of the above paragraph you and your mates are dividing us for Johnson, he is allowed to lie because because the system allows them to without recrimination but none of you ask to change the system you think replacing him with Jeremy Hunt will be some kind of silver bullet, our reputation is what is always was we are regarded with a sense of envy and a slight jealousy by the rest of the world and now by the remoaners, to coin a phrase "no one likes us we don't care", everybody will continue to put up with Boris because he unlike Starmer realised that getting Brexit done was going to be the real vote winner and Labour voters abandoned the party in droves in the last election or third referendum as its now known. Finally he is as safe as houses because the choices are even more horrifying ie JRM or Gove.
I would love to see you attempt to answer but you won't because I would tear you to shreds in any argument.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:20 am

Next time a General Election comes around lets hope the Tory reamers on ATD remember...... popcorn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:42 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted

Why??

Firstly point me to one single post where I have condoned any fiddling by any MP left, right or centrist? You can't because I haven't ever, not once. What I do constantly and will continue to take great delight in is showing you up for the ludicrous caricature of a modern day politically aware Twatterati that you are. You think you are a force but as I pointed out yesterday you ape all the other facebook remoaners by shooting at the wrong targets, I am not the problem the establishment is but it gives you something to do by repeating all the other fucktards without a single original thought between them and blaming people like me for Boris and his shite governance.
As for your pathetic retweet of the above paragraph you and your mates are dividing us for Johnson, he is allowed to lie because because the system allows them to without recrimination but none of you ask to change the system you think replacing him with Jeremy Hunt will be some kind of silver bullet, our reputation is what is always was we are regarded with a sense of envy and a slight jealousy by the rest of the world and now by the remoaners, to coin a phrase "no one likes us we don't care", everybody will continue to put up with Boris because he unlike Starmer realised that getting Brexit done was going to be the real vote winner and Labour voters abandoned the party in droves in the last election or third referendum as its now known. Finally he is as safe as houses because the choices are even more horrifying ie JRM or Gove.
I would love to see you attempt to answer but you won't because I would tear you to shreds in any argument.

he wont ears trolls never do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next