Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
+19
VillageGreen
zyph
Angry
Jethro
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Les Miserable
Tgwu
Freathy
Cheesy-Chips
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
seadog
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:10 pm

I did warn you all, lesser of two weevils innit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 8:34 pm

Boris will be back lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 11:16 pm

Who really cares it's all a sham, they don't do anything anyway, Doris, Boris or Rishi all peas of a pod. Sunlit uplands yada yada.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 7:09 am

He nearly died and got brexshit done, what more do you want FFS?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:20 am

seadog wrote:
He nearly died and got brexshit done, what more do you want FFS?

Let it go Boris is gone, long live Boris. Anyway whine all you like you won't have any influence who is running the country but I'm sure Sir Kier would sort it out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 11:57 am

Keir, immunity from prosecution, Starmer?

He organised the Coup d'etat to depose Doris.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 1:05 pm

Lol, that was done with friendly fire.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 1:15 pm

LOL

120 Million Quid for 200 people max, feck me did Lord Frost negotiate that one, lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 1:20 pm

seadog wrote:
LOL

120 Million Quid for 200 people max, feck me did Lord Frost negotiate that one, lol.

Feck me but you are boring. Whose fault is this? Boris, Starmer or mine? Can't wait until we have someone else for you to whine about, why don't you just slope of to the sunlit Scottish uplands and live quietly off your pension before you give yourself an ulcer?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5617
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:24 pm

Did you know that an anagram of Rishi Sunak is High risk anus?

Thought it was worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 7:02 am

Well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 286
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 7:04 pm

seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

Its very possible he thinks that, although he's got the privileges committee to worry about and then the COVID enquiry before he can get too far ahead of himself.

One of the theories doing the rounds is that he's back Truss on the basis that she'll be so utterly shit they'll beg him to come back. Indeed Cummings commented recently 
"Liz Truss would be even worse than Boris. She’s about as close to properly crackers as anybody I’ve met in Parliament."

There has to be some reasoning as to why she's (actively campaigned remain) is being backed by the Swivel Eyed Mob over Sunak (long term leave supporter)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8336
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 8:03 pm

He will get a lordship so they can watch him drill holes in the side of the boat instead of him drilling them from the backbench
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 9:05 pm

With a Lordship he could come back as an unelected PM, result.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 10:28 pm

Cummings in your wank bank, lol.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9855
Join date : 2011-10-23

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 7:00 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

Its very possible he thinks that, although he's got the privileges committee to worry about and then the COVID enquiry before he can get too far ahead of himself.

One of the theories doing the rounds is that he's back Truss on the basis that she'll be so utterly shit they'll beg him to come back. Indeed Cummings commented recently 
"Liz Truss would be even worse than Boris. She’s about as close to properly crackers as anybody I’ve met in Parliament."

There has to be some reasoning as to why she's (actively campaigned remain) is being backed by the Swivel Eyed Mob over Sunak (long term leave supporter)

Quoting Cummings?

Geez, any port in a storm eh?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8336
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 1:41 pm

seadog wrote:
With a Lordship he could come back as an unelected PM, result.

They would want him somewhere they could keep an eye on him, he would be digging knives in the back of whoever wins from the back benches.

Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 286
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 2:47 pm

seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:47 pm

[quote="Clodagh Rubbish"]
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose[/quotl

Lol, dragged away in chains to the Old Bailey imminently. Feck me but you lot are as deluded as you are desperate, the only thing coming the way of any ex PM is a knighthood, I mean what punishment did Blair get for his illegal war and constant lying?
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 43
Join date : 2022-07-12

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 4:34 pm

Jesus wept
Few days ago I opened forum and commented about the poster above. Didnt bother for few days and remained active on Pasoti instead
First thread I open here this afternoon and its the same poster abusing people
Have a day off whoever you are no wonder traffic is low here
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 43
Join date : 2022-07-12

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 4:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
LOL

120 Million Quid for 200 people max, feck me did Lord Frost negotiate that one, lol.

Feck me but you are boring. Whose fault is this? Boris, Starmer or mine? Can't wait until we have someone else for you to whine about, why don't you just slope of to the sunlit Scottish uplands and live quietly off your pension before you give yourself an ulcer?

Just disgusting.
Tell you what I'll come back after the match Saturday but am not holding out much hope you wont be still abusing others

Why do you others put up with it ?? Dreadful
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 5:16 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
LOL

120 Million Quid for 200 people max, feck me did Lord Frost negotiate that one, lol.

Feck me but you are boring. Whose fault is this? Boris, Starmer or mine? Can't wait until we have someone else for you to whine about, why don't you just slope of to the sunlit Scottish uplands and live quietly off your pension before you give yourself an ulcer?

Just disgusting.
Tell you what I'll come back after the match Saturday but am not holding out much hope you wont be still abusing others

Why do you others put up with it ??  Dreadful

I will still be here holding my corner whilst you slither about pretending to be different people using different accounts. Feck off wanker.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:48 pm

Unfortunately Ears really seems to believe that every comment on every thread is aimed at him.

Calling other posters wanker and telling them to feck off is an indication that he has lost the argument.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 286
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 9:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose[/quotl

Lol, dragged away in chains to the Old Bailey imminently. Feck me but you lot are as deluded as you are desperate, the only thing coming the way of any ex PM is a knighthood, I mean what punishment did Blair get for his illegal war and constant lying?

Now that's not what I said is it.

If he gets found to have misled parliament its an automatic recall petition, which on current polling he will lose.

Its being rumoured now "his allies" are already looking at potential safe seats for him to contest if that does happen. Although though its also being rumoured by his chums in the Telegraph he is being tipped for the Gen Sec of of NATO, as though the job description requires someone with a history of laziness, fundamentally unserious with a history of being sacked for lying.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 10:14 am

Is your head still hanging in shame for agreeing to have disabled British OAP Blue Badge holders executed, Clodagh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tory Party Corruption
» Tory Party at War
» Damp Labour Party Corruption
» corruption
» Tory Election Fraud

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: