Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham

Go down 
+12
Graiser
sufferedsince 68
Jethro
VillageGreen
RegGreen
Grovehill
akagreengull
Greenskin
Freathy
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2020-03-25

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Only one team in it second half, that was the best all round performance I’ve ever seen from Jephcott, still need another striker though, his goal was most unjephcott like, a Bleddy screamer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8960
Join date : 2017-09-09

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:57 pm

Geddon Jeppers I think it was a bit much slating him for not scoring at the end of last season when the whole team from front to back were shocking, shitty late one nil but got a monkey off our backs.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15282
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:11 pm

pretty shit game to watch tbh neither goalie had a lot to do. Argyle probably the more dominate going forward but failed to take their chances to make them count till the 89th minute when Jephcott scored. Still a bit sloppy with the passing as there were a few errors that Gillingham themselves failed to take advantage off.

Why they were deploying their gamesmanship tactics so early in the game was strange but it cost them in the end.
Overall not a great game to watch but a wins a win and thats all that matters at tht end of the day.

On a side note a massive Go feck yourself to the janners shouting outside the stadium and inside when the minutes silence was going on. Never have i heard someone scream shut the feck up to someone so loudly outside the ground to get them to stop.

Great to be back some things havent changed like big crowd very few turnstiles open, half arsed security checks, price increases for food and drink and janners failing to read the enter and exit signs on the toilets when using them.

What happend to the 50/50 draw btw if anyone knows i dont recall them doing it at halftime.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2020-03-25

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Angry wrote:
pretty shit game to watch tbh neither goalie had a lot to do. Argyle probably the more dominate going forward but failed to take their chances to make them count till the 89th minute when Jephcott scored. Still a bit sloppy with the passing as there were a few errors that Gillingham themselves failed to take advantage off.

Why they were deploying their gamesmanship tactics so early in the game was strange but it cost them in the end.
Overall not a great game to watch but a wins a win and thats all that matters at tht end of the day.

On a side note a massive Go feck yourself to the janners shouting outside the stadium and inside when the minutes silence was going on. Never have i heard someone scream shut the feck up to someone so loudly outside the ground to get them to stop.

Great to be back some things havent changed like big crowd very few turnstiles open, half arsed security checks, price increases for food and drink and janners failing to read the enter and exit signs on the toilets when using them.

What happend to the 50/50 draw btw if anyone knows i dont recall them doing it at halftime.

That minutes silence was spoiled by morons, thumbs up to the fella who told them to shut the feck up, which they did, I felt really ashamed of being a Janner at that moment
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15282
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:28 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
pretty shit game to watch tbh neither goalie had a lot to do. Argyle probably the more dominate going forward but failed to take their chances to make them count till the 89th minute when Jephcott scored. Still a bit sloppy with the passing as there were a few errors that Gillingham themselves failed to take advantage off.

Why they were deploying their gamesmanship tactics so early in the game was strange but it cost them in the end.
Overall not a great game to watch but a wins a win and thats all that matters at tht end of the day.

On a side note a massive Go feck yourself to the janners shouting outside the stadium and inside when the minutes silence was going on. Never have i heard someone scream shut the feck up to someone so loudly outside the ground to get them to stop.

Great to be back some things havent changed like big crowd very few turnstiles open, half arsed security checks, price increases for food and drink and janners failing to read the enter and exit signs on the toilets when using them.

What happend to the 50/50 draw btw if anyone knows i dont recall them doing it at halftime.

That minutes silence was spoiled by morons, thumbs up to the fella who told them to shut the feck up, which they did, I felt really ashamed of being a Janner at that moment

agreed its not as if those idiots didnt know what was going on very disappointed in them.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8960
Join date : 2017-09-09

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
pretty shit game to watch tbh neither goalie had a lot to do. Argyle probably the more dominate going forward but failed to take their chances to make them count till the 89th minute when Jephcott scored. Still a bit sloppy with the passing as there were a few errors that Gillingham themselves failed to take advantage off.

Why they were deploying their gamesmanship tactics so early in the game was strange but it cost them in the end.
Overall not a great game to watch but a wins a win and thats all that matters at tht end of the day.

On a side note a massive Go feck yourself to the janners shouting outside the stadium and inside when the minutes silence was going on. Never have i heard someone scream shut the feck up to someone so loudly outside the ground to get them to stop.

Great to be back some things havent changed like big crowd very few turnstiles open, half arsed security checks, price increases for food and drink and janners failing to read the enter and exit signs on the toilets when using them.

What happend to the 50/50 draw btw if anyone knows i dont recall them doing it at halftime.

That minutes silence was spoiled by morons, thumbs up to the fella who told them to shut the feck up, which they did, I felt really ashamed of being a Janner at that moment

agreed its not as if those idiots didnt know what was going on very disappointed in them.

What a bunch of twats, yet again a tiny minority get the limelight. It's been quite touching to see everybody in Plymouth and beyond coming together in their shared grief. Morons.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15282
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
pretty shit game to watch tbh neither goalie had a lot to do. Argyle probably the more dominate going forward but failed to take their chances to make them count till the 89th minute when Jephcott scored. Still a bit sloppy with the passing as there were a few errors that Gillingham themselves failed to take advantage off.

Why they were deploying their gamesmanship tactics so early in the game was strange but it cost them in the end.
Overall not a great game to watch but a wins a win and thats all that matters at tht end of the day.

On a side note a massive Go feck yourself to the janners shouting outside the stadium and inside when the minutes silence was going on. Never have i heard someone scream shut the feck up to someone so loudly outside the ground to get them to stop.

Great to be back some things havent changed like big crowd very few turnstiles open, half arsed security checks, price increases for food and drink and janners failing to read the enter and exit signs on the toilets when using them.

What happend to the 50/50 draw btw if anyone knows i dont recall them doing it at halftime.

That minutes silence was spoiled by morons, thumbs up to the fella who told them to shut the feck up, which they did, I felt really ashamed of being a Janner at that moment

agreed its not as if those idiots didnt know what was going on very disappointed in them.

What a bunch of twats, yet again a tiny minority get the limelight. It's been quite touching to see everybody in Plymouth and beyond coming together in their shared grief. Morons.

the herald havent mentioned it o dont think, i hope they didnt over the radio/argyle tv so thankfully if thats the case the majority of plymouth wont hear about those idiots actions today barr those who where there and heard.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5637
Join date : 2011-05-12

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Unfortunately, there's always going to be complete bellends like the morons making the noise.  Some idiots are just far too stupid to be allowed out in public.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6882
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 65
Location : Mutant Abbot

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:36 pm

It could be clearly heard on the radio, some disrespectful  cretins making noise  and the the commentator said there was full compliance. Couldn't hear any boos on the radio when the players knelt, but suspect there were some?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15282
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:56 pm

akagreengull wrote:
It could be clearly heard on the radio, some disrespectful  cretins making noise  and the the commentator said there was full compliance. Couldn't hear any boos on the radio when the players knelt, but suspect there were some?

to be honest i didnt even know they did it i was busy getting my drink out of my bag at that point werent till we kicked off that some fan mentioned it so i cant answer if they did or not but imagine they didnt boo as that i would have noticed even if i wasnt aware.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6621
Join date : 2014-03-30

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Priceless 3 points, well done lads.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2020-03-25

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
It could be clearly heard on the radio, some disrespectful  cretins making noise  and the the commentator said there was full compliance. Couldn't hear any boos on the radio when the players knelt, but suspect there were some?

to be honest i didnt even know they did it i was busy getting my drink out of my bag at that point werent till we kicked off that some fan mentioned it so i cant answer if they did or not but imagine they didnt boo as that i would have noticed even if i wasnt aware.

There was some booing but it was drowned out with the clapping, can’t understand the booing, if anybody doesn’t agree just doing nothing would have more of an impact
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6444
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:02 pm

Angry wrote:

What happend to the 50/50 draw btw if anyone knows i dont recall them doing it at halftime.


First prize £800 ticket 5695
Second prize - 6325
Third prize - 1554
Fourth prize - 2623
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13793
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:19 pm

A win today and 3 points. Well done lads!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham   Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Plymouth Argyle v Gillingham
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: