+2
Angry
Keyholder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyholder

Keyholder

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 3:46 pm

It is normally around this time of year when freaks, weirdos and slackers are asked to step up and do their bit for ATD.

We haven't had an election for a couple of years because it has been so quiet.

At the moment there are 2 Keyholders - Seadog and Mouldyoldgoat and 2 Moderators - Akagreengull and PlymptonPilgrim. There are normally at least 3 mods depending on what is happening in the green world.

If both Akagreengull and PlymptonPilgrim are happy to stay on for another year then we have one place available for a moderator.

Any member who is interested in standing for the election are invited to put forward their name in a PM to the Keyholder account and we will announce your inclusion with the other candidates and start date.

To be eligible to stand you must have posted at least 250 times ( I know it used to be 100 posts but I think it was changed because it was felt to be too low not that I can find anything about it!).

We reserve the right to not include any member who has put their name forward in the election who the admin team feel are not in the forum's interest or safety.

Mouldy.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Keyholder

Keyholder

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 12:38 pm

There have been no messages to the keyholder account expressing a desire to join our merry band of hard working mod team so it has been decided to cancel the election until next year.

Mouldy.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Angry

Angry

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 11:03 pm

i would do it
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 12:51 pm

I’d do it not sure it would go down well with the little ingerlanders & the brexiteers having a raving leftie on the firm 😁
Unfortunately I haven’t got the time so don’t panic comrades ✊
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Thank you guys but we are going to leave it this year.

Reg it doesn’t matter what your leaning are as long as you have the welfare of the forum at heart.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 11:12 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thank you guys but we are going to leave it this year.

Reg it doesn’t matter what your leaning are as long as you have the welfare of the forum at heart.
👏👏👏
Absolutely mouldy couldn’t agree more 👍
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 4:33 am

Pity I didnt see this earlier clearly I was the only candidate suitable for the position

Removal of the Tory riffraff here (plus Angry) and suitable promotion elsewhere of the forum elswhere and I'd soon have 250 extra members albeit all goats would be removed

I'd need a salary obviously but am sure Mouldy would have authorised that xx
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 12:07 pm

250 extra members mostly owned by you lol

thankfully no one is stupid enough to allow a man responsible for rastus to ever be a mod on here. i'd have gone with reg myself
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 4:20 pm

There are certain members on ATD who will never ever be a mod.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 4:02 pm

We are in safe hands, don't rock the boat, as you were etc etc. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Election   Moderator Election Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: ATD Site Section-
Jump to: