Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:42 am

We can bleat, moan and wail all we like but the globalist, capitalist and federal powers like us, the EU and the States continue to measure the success of the world on the 3% growth model and that will end up killing the planet and us. No way will the Us, Russia, China, Asia and Africa curb their emissions because they love the money that pollution brings and to utterly confuse things the only way that we can keep our emissions down is to get those countries to make everything for us then ship it around the world on massive boats burning heavy fuel oil.
The EU are just as bad, I mean who can forget the Mercosur trade deal with South America? Cheap imports of low quality beef in return for cutting down huge swathes of the rain forest.
No matter how many of these pointless and heavily polluting summits happen nothing will change except that they will load more and more guilt on us for their policies.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:31 am

seadog wrote:
Climate emergency? What climate emergency, keep that Gammon cooking.

I once called you seaman / steward 2nd class and immediately regretted it, and haven't used it since - which brings me to your oft-used gammon terminology....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In your case, the word gammon is probably aimed at white (possibly?) Conservative Brexiteers, however, by reading the link fully you begin to understand that the insult, though not intended, embraces a much wider range of perfectly innocent people.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:43 am

If the cap fits Hugh, keep wearing it.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:27 am

Thinking that I would see "seaman / steward 2nd class" as an insult says a lot about you Hugh.

Low pay does not mean low skilled, classic.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:44 am

seadog wrote:
Thinking that I would see "seaman / steward 2nd class" as an insult says a lot about you Hugh.

Low pay does not mean low skilled, classic.

Did I not say that I regretted saying it - while you, it seems, intend to carry on gammoning.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 pm

You brought it back up, I studiously ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:34 pm

'Gammoning' cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI   Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farage and Mail try to Defund the RNLI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2