Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premier representative rant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Premier representative rant Empty
PostSubject: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 pm

This. With assholes like this representing us abroad, is it any surprise that we lose out on World Cup bids?!

And this. Clearly not drunk.

Last edited by knecht on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

He has a point, the Chinese invented the game? - That's up there with the Welsh stealing the pasty and the Oggy Oggy Oggy chant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm

This.

I actually think he's a prat for still living in an age when Britain ruled the waves (not to mention the football pitch) and half the globe was part of our glorious Empire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:14 pm

I agree that the commonwealth is dead Knect, fwiw I am also glad that slavery is gone from our shores, he does have a point however, we -the ordinary working men- have had the game stolen from us by the like if the FA, B sky B ect. with many a fan finding it cheaper to follow the prem. on the goggle box than go to games. Then we have FIFA and Fanny Blatters brother Sepp taking the world cup where ever they fancy on the back of rigged votes and obvious bribery. The higher up the football pyramid you go the worse it becomes, it ain't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm

This morning he is explaining this away with reference to the fact that he's Yorkshireman and he speaks as he finds and all that Northern bullshit. I have to do business in Leeds occasionally and sadly it is an excuse often trotted out by middle aged men and upwards. Thankfully the younger generation seem to spout less of this crap.

I speak as I find etc etc is just an excuse to be rude. Sometimes a touch of dacorum is required instead of brutal honesty (or in this case his version of honesty)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:30 pm

About time Johnny Foreigner got told how it is, shame it had to be a Yaaaarkshire tw@t doing it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Never been able to get on with Yorkies. You can't tell them owt !
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Never been able to get on with Yorkies. You can't tell them owt !

Aye lad, Puddings, the lot of them lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 pm

You got it wrong lads......

You can always tell a Yorkshireman, just you can't tell 'em much!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 am

pafcineurope wrote:

You got it wrong lads......

You can always tell a Yorkshireman, just you can't tell 'em much!!

Merv Plummer

Very good Merv Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm

'EE by gum, thanks lad. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier representative rant   Premier representative rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier representative rant
Page 1 of 1