Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Graiser
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2317
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:12 pm

It's your own fault you voted for it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:05 pm

Lol COVID is Boris's fault innit? He's killed everyone in the world.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:47 pm

Nothing is his fault.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 174
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
You really need to accept that other people have different views to you.

But fortunately not the majority of the electorate.

That’s quite a rich line from a Remainer who won’t accept the result of a legitimate referendum & move on.

Long accepted it myself. Now you need to accept it has caused lots of people a load of hassle for no tangicle gain.

I'd be interested to hear if you have an  example of one

There's nothing to be done except accept it, which everyone has. However, COVID  will always be one of the most catastrophically stupid things this country has ever done, and we will be feeling the negative effects for years to come.
[/quote

Edit for factuals.

So that'll be a no then.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:33 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
You really need to accept that other people have different views to you.

But fortunately not the majority of the electorate.

That’s quite a rich line from a Remainer who won’t accept the result of a legitimate referendum & move on.

Long accepted it myself. Now you need to accept it has caused lots of people a load of hassle for no tangicle gain.

I'd be interested to hear if you have an  example of one

There's nothing to be done except accept it, which everyone has. However, COVID  will always be one of the most catastrophically stupid things this country has ever done, and we will be feeling the negative effects for years to come.
[/quote

Edit for factuals.

So that'll be a no then.


That will be another example of Brexit being blamed on COVID like Seadogs story. There's a lot of it about.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 8:13 pm

lol, lol, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 846
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 6:30 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
[The problem is that people like Vladimir Putin immediately smell something fishy when a Brussels third-rater endeavours to cozy up to a country who's border nestles slap bang against that of Mother Russia. While Putin and his top military are less than happy that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are fully paid up members of NATO they're gonna nip in the bud any chance of the less powerful EU adding another charm to it's bracelet which is why they not only annexed the Crimea Peninsula with it's dockyards, anchorage and airfields but impounded several Ukrainian warships in the bargain.

Ill health has meant that of late I haven't been able to participate in any discussions. However, feeling slightly better, I've clicked once more on to ATD only to discover that a possible armed conflict that could easily turn into ww3 has received scant regard. What on earth do people find more important than the possibility of a ballistic missile dropping in on them. My above post first saw the light of day last August 25th on page 10 of this thread.

Subject to getting the thumbs up from all 27 EU States, von der Leyen hopes to raise 1.32 billion euros to address the Ukraine's financing needs "due to the conflict".
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 7:06 pm

We are under Russian command so why worry? No point invading a country you already own!

On a happier note, trade deal with Greenland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 7:52 pm

seadog wrote:
We are under Russian command so why worry? No point invading a country you already own!

On a happier note, trade deal with Greenland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly if that's the best argument you can come up with the remoaner cause is fooked lol. Czarks handed you your arse on a plate the other day p, as someone once said "own it" lol. Time to move on.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 10:22 pm

You win.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 10:29 pm

Lame, power play by Putin NATO Yanks never mind poor old Ukrainians who have to live there whilst the world's media talk it all up as it will fill the space that Covid took up and you demean it all with shit remoaner Bojo soundbites. Get over it for fooks sake.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:22 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
[The problem is that people like Vladimir Putin immediately smell something fishy when a Brussels third-rater endeavours to cozy up to a country who's border nestles slap bang against that of Mother Russia. While Putin and his top military are less than happy that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are fully paid up members of NATO they're gonna nip in the bud any chance of the less powerful EU adding another charm to it's bracelet which is why they not only annexed the Crimea Peninsula with it's dockyards, anchorage and airfields but impounded several Ukrainian warships in the bargain.

Ill health has meant that of late I haven't been able to participate in any discussions. However, feeling slightly better, I've clicked once more on to ATD only to discover that a possible armed conflict that could easily turn into ww3 has received scant regard. What on earth do people find more important than the possibility of a ballistic missile dropping in on them. My above post first saw the light of day last August 25th on page 10 of this thread.

Subject to getting the thumbs up from all 27 EU States, von der Leyen hopes to raise 1.32 billion euros to address the Ukraine's financing needs "due to the conflict".

Sorry to hear of your illness, I hope you make a full recovery soon.

I can understand that Russia doesn’t want NATO on their doorstep, but they do have a lot of doorstep. I wonder what the Ukrainians want? Look East or look West?

So which is worse - Russian expansion or EU expansion?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 9:10 am

I hear that the reason the Russians are waiting at the border is a shortage of LFTs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 9:42 am

Only 6% of Russia is bordering the EU and they have always lived with enemies next door down to their liking for warfare and invasion. The main reason there is a conflict is 100,000 Russian troops on the border.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 9:43 am

Surprised that Seadog hasn't flagged this up as being off topic lol.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:46 am

Too busy.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 846
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 1:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
[The problem is that people like Vladimir Putin immediately smell something fishy when a Brussels third-rater endeavours to cozy up to a country who's border nestles slap bang against that of Mother Russia. While Putin and his top military are less than happy that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are fully paid up members of NATO they're gonna nip in the bud any chance of the less powerful EU adding another charm to it's bracelet which is why they not only annexed the Crimea Peninsula with it's dockyards, anchorage and airfields but impounded several Ukrainian warships in the bargain.

Ill health has meant that of late I haven't been able to participate in any discussions. However, feeling slightly better, I've clicked once more on to ATD only to discover that a possible armed conflict that could easily turn into ww3 has received scant regard. What on earth do people find more important than the possibility of a ballistic missile dropping in on them. My above post first saw the light of day last August 25th on page 10 of this thread.

Subject to getting the thumbs up from all 27 EU States, von der Leyen hopes to raise 1.32 billion euros to address the Ukraine's financing needs "due to the conflict".

Sorry to hear of your illness, I hope you make a full recovery soon.

I can understand that Russia doesn’t want NATO on their doorstep, but they do have a lot of doorstep. I wonder what the Ukrainians want? Look East or look West?

So which is worse - Russian expansion or EU expansion?

Thank you for your kind wishes Frank. I'm afraid I have blood condition that requires me to take daily chemotherapy capsules that resemble large tic-tac mints for the rest of my life. Currently they are still working on the daily amount of capsules required - I'm hoping for a capsule reduction in April. The bummer is that I need to take daily walks in all weather to help keep my weight down and the current cold spell plays havoc with my asthma.

In trying to answer your query: Unless you know different I can't imagine any former Soviet satellite wanting to return to Putin's tender care what with members of the opposition and the press disappearing in numbers. Of course things might be different in the Ukraine as both the Crimea and the Ukraine have a large population of Russian nationals domiciled within both borders. As for Russian / EU expansion: Would it be wise to consider such an expansion to go ahead? I believe the Ukraine might apply to join the EU in 2024 but this might be due to the fact that Putin ordered the Crimea invasion only after the Ukrainian Government "suddenly" refused to renew Russia's lease on the Sevastopol dockyards, anchorage and military airfields. I wonder what was the cause of that? This link may further explain the situation....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 14959
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 2:54 pm

seadog wrote:
Too busy.

Looking for LFTs?

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 3:19 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
[The problem is that people like Vladimir Putin immediately smell something fishy when a Brussels third-rater endeavours to cozy up to a country who's border nestles slap bang against that of Mother Russia. While Putin and his top military are less than happy that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are fully paid up members of NATO they're gonna nip in the bud any chance of the less powerful EU adding another charm to it's bracelet which is why they not only annexed the Crimea Peninsula with it's dockyards, anchorage and airfields but impounded several Ukrainian warships in the bargain.

Ill health has meant that of late I haven't been able to participate in any discussions. However, feeling slightly better, I've clicked once more on to ATD only to discover that a possible armed conflict that could easily turn into ww3 has received scant regard. What on earth do people find more important than the possibility of a ballistic missile dropping in on them. My above post first saw the light of day last August 25th on page 10 of this thread.

Subject to getting the thumbs up from all 27 EU States, von der Leyen hopes to raise 1.32 billion euros to address the Ukraine's financing needs "due to the conflict".

Sorry to hear of your illness, I hope you make a full recovery soon.

I can understand that Russia doesn’t want NATO on their doorstep, but they do have a lot of doorstep. I wonder what the Ukrainians want? Look East or look West?

So which is worse - Russian expansion or EU expansion?

Thank you for your kind wishes Frank. I'm afraid I have blood condition that requires me to take daily chemotherapy capsules that resemble large tic-tac mints for the rest of my life. Currently they are still working on the daily amount of capsules required - I'm hoping for a capsule reduction in April. The bummer is that I need to take daily walks in all weather to help keep my weight down and the current cold spell plays havoc with my asthma.

In trying to answer your query: Unless you know different I can't imagine any former Soviet satellite wanting to return to Putin's tender care what with members of the opposition and the press disappearing in numbers. Of course things might be different in the Ukraine as both the Crimea and the Ukraine have a large population of Russian nationals domiciled within both borders. As for Russian / EU expansion: Would it be wise to consider such an expansion to go ahead? I believe the Ukraine might apply to join the EU in 2024 but this might be due to the fact that Putin ordered the Crimea invasion only after the Ukrainian Government "suddenly" refused to renew Russia's lease on the Sevastopol dockyards, anchorage and military airfields. I wonder what was the cause of that? This link may further explain the situation....

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-explainer-budapest-memorandum/25280502.html  

   

I think “Ukraine” means “borderlands” in Slavic. I think it should stay that way. However, a weak EU and a divided US has opened the door for Putin’s opportunism. I am no expert on Russia but I don’t believe they want a war with the West. They might want to test Biden though….
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 3:32 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
[The problem is that people like Vladimir Putin immediately smell something fishy when a Brussels third-rater endeavours to cozy up to a country who's border nestles slap bang against that of Mother Russia. While Putin and his top military are less than happy that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are fully paid up members of NATO they're gonna nip in the bud any chance of the less powerful EU adding another charm to it's bracelet which is why they not only annexed the Crimea Peninsula with it's dockyards, anchorage and airfields but impounded several Ukrainian warships in the bargain.

Ill health has meant that of late I haven't been able to participate in any discussions. However, feeling slightly better, I've clicked once more on to ATD only to discover that a possible armed conflict that could easily turn into ww3 has received scant regard. What on earth do people find more important than the possibility of a ballistic missile dropping in on them. My above post first saw the light of day last August 25th on page 10 of this thread.

Subject to getting the thumbs up from all 27 EU States, von der Leyen hopes to raise 1.32 billion euros to address the Ukraine's financing needs "due to the conflict".

Sorry to hear of your illness, I hope you make a full recovery soon.

I can understand that Russia doesn’t want NATO on their doorstep, but they do have a lot of doorstep. I wonder what the Ukrainians want? Look East or look West?

So which is worse - Russian expansion or EU expansion?

Thank you for your kind wishes Frank. I'm afraid I have blood condition that requires me to take daily chemotherapy capsules that resemble large tic-tac mints for the rest of my life. Currently they are still working on the daily amount of capsules required - I'm hoping for a capsule reduction in April. The bummer is that I need to take daily walks in all weather to help keep my weight down and the current cold spell plays havoc with my asthma.

In trying to answer your query: Unless you know different I can't imagine any former Soviet satellite wanting to return to Putin's tender care what with members of the opposition and the press disappearing in numbers. Of course things might be different in the Ukraine as both the Crimea and the Ukraine have a large population of Russian nationals domiciled within both borders. As for Russian / EU expansion: Would it be wise to consider such an expansion to go ahead? I believe the Ukraine might apply to join the EU in 2024 but this might be due to the fact that Putin ordered the Crimea invasion only after the Ukrainian Government "suddenly" refused to renew Russia's lease on the Sevastopol dockyards, anchorage and military airfields. I wonder what was the cause of that? This link may further explain the situation....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

   

Sorry to hear of your health issues take care bhey.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 846
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:43 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
The problem is that people like Vladimir Putin immediately smell something fishy when a Brussels third-rater endeavours to cozy up to a country who's border nestles slap bang against that of Mother Russia. While Putin and his top military are less than happy that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are fully paid up members of NATO they're gonna nip in the bud any chance of the less powerful EU adding another charm to it's bracelet which is why they not only annexed the Crimea Peninsula with it's dockyards, anchorage and airfields but impounded several Ukrainian warships in the bargain.

My above post on this thread (page 10) first saw the light of day on 25 August 2021. Russia launched the invasion of the Ukraine on the 24 February 2022 some 6 months later. So what exactly was causing Putin so much unrest? Look to the blue text towards the end of the second paragraph....

...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union%E2%80%93Ukraine_Association_Agreement




Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13522
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:41 pm

Just wait until the EU collapses what will become of the EU army then?

What about Switzerland too?

Once Turkey joins watch out.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 846
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:42 pm

seadog wrote:
Just wait until the EU collapses what will become of the EU army then?

What about Switzerland too?

Once Turkey joins watch out.

It's hard to make head or tails what you are driving at Mr S. You've obviously perused my latest post regarding the reasons why Putin chose to invade the Ukraine yet fail to make a comment as regards to agreeing/disagreeing with my summary. Then, despite this reluctance to nail your colours to the mast, you pose three questions you expect me to answer ... if ever there was a one-way street. However, here goes...

I don't believe the EU will collapse as it wouldn't serve the purposes of the Franco/German alliance who are both determined to bring about an EU army. As I have recently explained, those elitist two stand to gain much power and wealth when Brussels finally "order" member states to buy as much military equipment "in-house" as is possible. You may remember on a previous occasion I said the French would concentrate on aircraft sales while the Germans took on battlefield weaponry. Well, there might soon be discontent between those two as the French are reluctant to pass on design/build details of a new jet fighter the German government funded while a new tank will have a French turret stuck on to the hull and its components being designed by Germany's Krauss-Maffei Wegmann. See link...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About Switzerland...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nothing has happened of late and I presume they are carrying on much as before although the clock is running down. you could scroll down to the paragraph that starts with "The Commission and ends with the usual threats.

Turkey...

Little chance of that happening anytime soon what with human rights violations under President Erdogan. Then there is the fear of freedom of movement that would see a vast increase of Germany's Turkish population. The fact that over 90% of Turkey is in Asia and has borders with Iraq, Syria and Iran make it most unpalatable.

Over to you Mr S.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Back to top 
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
» Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
» So what happens now (post Brexit)??
» Brexit Voter Turnout...
» Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: