Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:18 am

Absolutely all of it Sarah popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:00 am

They have explained it as in invoking article 16 its in response to France breaking the post Brexit deal by impounding a Scottish trawler.
Just because you lot refuse to read stuff doesn't mean it hasn't been written.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
I realise Doris is not really in charge, his financier Putin is, but even puppets must take responsibility, he is in charge, nominally at least, of the united kingdom, not just little england.

You really are getting as bad as Harve where is there any evidence at all that Putin is in charge of the UK?

Sorry Ears I forgot, obviously those millions of pounds donated to the conservatives by Russians are just to help maintain a free and open democracy here.

I feel a right cnut now, sorry to all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:18 pm

seadog wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
I realise Doris is not really in charge, his financier Putin is, but even puppets must take responsibility, he is in charge, nominally at least, of the united kingdom, not just little england.

You really are getting as bad as Harve where is there any evidence at all that Putin is in charge of the UK?

Sorry Ears I forgot, obviously those millions of pounds donated to the conservatives by Russians are just to help maintain a free and open democracy here.

I feel a right cnut now, sorry to all.

Like I say you really are as bad as Harve Putins uk lol.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 5:35 am

You gotta feel slightly sorry for the Cornish having previously had 100 Million Euro support removed when we left the EU to be now replaced with just ..........£1 million

The whole fvcking country should be screaming from the rooftops over the most corrupt "deal" in political history namely brexit
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 8:03 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Absolutely all of it Sarah    popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If Bozo's brexit wasn't damaging enough the cretin is threatening to do even more harm to this country and its people with his Article 16. One day soon we will be free of this vile idiot and maybe then we will finally see these "sunlight uplands".

Go now Bozo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
You gotta feel slightly sorry for the Cornish having previously had 100 Million Euro support removed when we left the EU to be now replaced with just ..........£1 million

The whole fvcking country should be screaming from the rooftops over the most corrupt "deal" in political history namely brexit

The whole country is screaming at you to stfu and piss off with your lies. Where do you get these "facts" from? Just off the top of my head at the moment there is the Eden geothermal project and the Newquay A 30 that are both costing tens of millions as part of a quoted £37.5bn spend on roads alone and none of that is coming from the EU. You see the trick with fact finding is fact checking the "news" and finding out what is true and what is actually Remoaner (probably Russian funded) bullshit.
I really am glad you're not on our side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:34 pm

Very accurate assessment
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 2:58 pm

Lol wouldn't load apart from the Gaurdian logo. This really is a crock of shite, Cornwall (as in the suits in the civil service, councils, natural England, The Environment Agency, English Heritage, the Eden Project ect, ect, ) used to have a pot of reportedly £100m p/a which used to cost us as the British taxpayer at least £200m to provide via the suits in the EU. Since Brexit that pot has ceased to exist so all of Cornwalls money comes from the UK government (and us taxpayers directly) yes the pot has ceased to exist but Cornwall is still getting money from us and that is a fact like the billions for roads that I mentioned.
Que comments about buses, Putin and how hard the yes/no referendum question was to understand lol.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol wouldn't load apart from the Gaurdian logo. This really is a crock of shite, Cornwall (as in the suits in the civil service, councils, natural England, The Environment Agency, English Heritage, the Eden Project ect, ect, ) used to have a pot of reportedly £100m p/a which used to cost us as the British taxpayer at least £200m to provide via the suits in the EU. Since Brexit that pot has ceased to exist so all of Cornwalls money comes from the UK government (and us taxpayers directly) yes the pot has ceased to exist but Cornwall is still getting money from us and that is a fact like the billions for roads that I mentioned.
Que comments about buses, Putin and how hard the yes/no referendum question was to understand lol.

Over the last 2 rounds of EU programmes Cornwall and the IOS has received over £1 billion in grants, all of which has been spent on actual projects in Cornwall.

You do not have a clue what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Maybe these are the “sunlit uplands”?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:17 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Over the last 2 rounds of EU programmes Cornwall and the IOS has received over £1 billion in grants, all of which has been spent on actual projects in Cornwall.

Yes I do. I was quoting Harves figure of £100m that is being bandied about in the pro EU media as usual. Anyway the same goes for the £1bn that you are quoting it would have cost us £2bn by the time it got the handling fees from the EU and that is a fact. Obviously as a pro EU kind of guy you will see that as money well spent the majority of the UK did not hence why the ridiculous practice has stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:46 pm

I take it the NHS didn’t get that £350 million a week then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yes I do. I was quoting Harves figure of £100m that is being bandied about in the pro EU media as usual. Anyway the same goes for the £1bn that you are quoting it would have cost us £2bn by the time it got the handling fees from the EU and that is a fact. Obviously as a pro EU kind of guy you will see that as money well spent the majority of the UK did not hence why the ridiculous practice has stopped.

Handling fees? You're making it up as you go along. Remember, I managed these programmes, I do know what I'm talking about.

It is perfectly clear that you don't.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:36 pm

We have all had enough of experts, I expect you still wear a face nappy to, lol.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:47 pm

seadog wrote:
We have all had enough of experts, I expect you still wear a face nappy to, lol.

I most certainly do Smile
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 5:56 pm

Those elites have a lot to answer for.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:32 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:

So do I in shops.

I had a dickhead asking why I was wearing a mask when there was no covid anymore. I explained that I had it last week and I wear it to protect others. He said he hasn’t had any jabs and he was fine. I just said that I hope he doesn’t get it as I felt like shit and have had 2 jabs.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:51 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:

So do I in shops.

I had a dickhead asking why I was wearing a mask when there was no covid anymore. I explained that I had it last week and I wear it to protect others. He said he hasn’t had any jabs and he was fine. I just said that I hope he doesn’t get it as I felt like shit and have had 2 jabs.

Well he'll be one of these anti-masker, anti vaxxer, covid denier types who ends up in ICU on a ventilator telling everyone else not to be like him and get jabbed.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:39 pm

Most certainly will be.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:02 pm

i think those who refuse the vax and wont wear a nappy should be treated like smokers on the nhs,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 11:58 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Handling fees? You're making it up as you go along. Remember, I managed these programmes, I do know what I'm talking about.

It is perfectly clear that you don't.

Absolute crap I worked on loads of EU funded projects as well as a training agency and half our work was preparing our bids. All EU projects had to be match funded fifty/fifty but the fifty that came from the EU was roughly half of what we (the UK taxpayer) gave them and it's that missing half that I am on about. A massive chain of bearocrats with every single official being paid to take a slice.

It would appear the Beeb don't know what they are talking about either,
We examined the latest, 2017, budget to find out how much each of the EU countries contributed and received from the EU.
The UK is a net contributor to the EU budget. In other words, it contributes more to the EU budget than it receives back from it.
In 2017, another nine countries were also net contributors:
Germany
France
Italy
The Netherlands
Austria
Finland
Sweden
Denmark
Ireland
Germany, with a net contribution of €12.8bn, was the largest contributor, followed by the UK, with €7.43bn (£6.55bn).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 12:32 pm

A good take from the BBC on the Article 16 situation:

And it’s good to see that the Brexiteer government are taking back control of our borders:

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 2:25 pm

I am sure unelected bureaucrat Lord Frost will not let us down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next