+3
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
harvetheslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Harry Kane on the way..... Empty
PostSubject: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 5:33 am

As a Spurs supporter am not entirely surprised he wants to leave however he's under contract having two years ago signed a new 5 year contract

Daniel Levy by all accounts is tough on deals. Neymar I believe is the highest to date at £198 Million in 2017

Cant see it going that high but I can see £140 Million on the table or Levy may well say fine you're going nowhere. With still three years of being under contract he can afford to
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:51 am

Surely it should be Levy going. Great stadium, boring football team. Next manager, Lampard?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 8:10 am

Derek Adams?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 8:34 am

John Sheridan
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 9:05 am

Luggy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 9:55 am

No team will pay £140m for Kane at his age even with a dick like Dan Levy negotiating especially when Haarland who is far better and younger is on the market and probably cheaper than that and more teams will be trying to sign him from Dortmund over Kane. 
£80-100m will be Kane's price range. Tottenham will sell him if a player wants to leave they will go regardless to the wishes of the club . At his age 27/28 if spurs delay selling him by a season they will get less for him they would now cause teams aren't going to part with more for a player they will only likely get 4-5 years out of him at his peak. The time is now to sell for Spuds.

If Kane is smart he wont go to La Liga, Serie A is perfect for him as of course the Premiership which if i were to put money on it thats where he will stay.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 11:00 am

£150 Million is the fee. Daniel Levy
I'm not remotely surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 11:03 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
£150 Million is the fee. Daniel Levy
I'm not remotely surprised

He says that but £100m is more than market value taking Harry's age and injury problems, Levy will take it if offered .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:18 pm

He wants to stay in England so anything other than Man City would be a big surprise. United would love him, but if he’s going to uproot to Manchester then the blue side with Pep wins every time. Chelsea might have an outside chance as money is no issue with Abramovitch, and he’d be able to stay in London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:59 am

Czarcasm wrote:
He wants to stay in England so anything other than Man City would be a big surprise. United would love him, but if he’s going to uproot to Manchester then the blue side with Pep wins every time. Chelsea might have an outside chance as money is no issue with Abramovitch, and he’d be able to stay in London.

Man City i agree is the more likely
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:03 am

Kane and Foden up front for Citeh would be a formidable scoring partnership, I would imagine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:49 am

POI wrote:
Kane and Foden up front for Citeh would be a formidable scoring partnership, I would imagine.

Foden is a midfielder isnt he?

None the less having him, de Bruyne and Sterling supplying him not forgetting Gundogan too Kane is going to be scoring for fun. Plus he wont be expected to be the goalscorer and the main guy assisting like he has been doing with Son either so there wont be that added pressure so i can see why Man City is the more appealing option to ole 'Arry.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:04 am

Well, attacking midfielder init.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:21 pm

He will go to who ever levy can get the most money out of don’t worry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Kane on the way.....   Harry Kane on the way..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane on the way.....
Page 1 of 1