Earwegoagain
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Season tickets news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:08 pm

We could really do with a good season you could really see a massive spring back of support, people want to go out more,,last season without fans was shite I'm certainly going to be going to a few home and maybe one away if I can afford the airfare.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 10:29 am

5 more days to go for our season-ticket early-bird prices and they are valid until Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
We could really do with a good season you could really see a massive spring back of support, people want to go out more,,last season without fans was shite I'm certainly going to be going to a few home and maybe one away if I can afford the airfare.

A few at home and maybe one away?

..and you were criticizing me for not attending while living in the states? Fook me! I might make more games than you next season! Call yourself a fan? How far do you live from Home Park? For a so called 'fan', that sort of attendance record is a disgrace!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

..and you were criticizing me for not attending while living in the states?  Fook me!  I might make more games than you next season!  Call yourself a fan?  How far do you live from Home Park?  For a so called 'fan', that sort of attendance record is a disgrace!!

It was aimed at posters with a sense of humour based on the fact that we have no actual "local" games and of course I criticised you for your double standards why wouldn't I?
Now watch as Rickler tries to destroy another thread with slurs about mental health and cowardice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

..and you were criticizing me for not attending while living in the states?  Fook me!  I might make more games than you next season!  Call yourself a fan?  How far do you live from Home Park?  For a so called 'fan', that sort of attendance record is a disgrace!!

It was aimed at posters with a sense of humour based on the fact that we have no actual "local" games and of course  I criticised you for your double standards why wouldn't I?
Now watch as Rickler tries to destroy another thread with slurs about mental health and cowardice.

what was the name of that fan on pisspotti who lived in london who used to bemoan fans with a passion for not going to games yet didnt go to any himself? he used to pop up on here from time to time but his name escapes me at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It was aimed at posters with a sense of humour based on the fact that we have no actual "local" games and of course  I criticised you for your double standards why wouldn't I?

No local for a yokel? No "local games"? LOl. How local do they need to be?

I've made my point. You're full of bullshit. You're nothing more than a mouthy part time fan who complains nonstop about the food prices he pays twice a season.

What a joke.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

what was the name of that fan  on pisspotti who lived in london who used to bemoan fans with a passion for not going to games yet didnt go to any himself? he used to pop up on here from time to time but his name escapes me at the moment...

Could be the Sussex sage himself,Smiffy aka xisle.Think he was from the Crawley area rather then London though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

what was the name of that fan  on pisspotti who lived in london who used to bemoan fans with a passion for not going to games yet didnt go to any himself? he used to pop up on here from time to time but his name escapes me at the moment...

Could be the Sussex sage himself,Smiffy aka xisle.Think he was from the Crawley area rather then London though.

thats the guy thanks greenskin i stand corrected on thinking he was in london and not crawley. i recall his only decent contribution on here was coining the captain wankspasm nickname at the time.

But yeah that little spat between rickler and ears reminded me of him lol
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Hove actually...  As he liked to point out from time to time.  He was rumoured to work at Gatwick Airport - hence the Crawley connection.

If anybody can find X-isle 's rant on Pasoti where he proclaims last season had no chance of ever finishing, we would all be in for a fine treat.  It is an all time classic in how wrong you can be!  No wonder he doesn't show his head these days...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:23 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Hove actually...  As he liked to point out from time to time.  He was rumoured to work at Gatwick Airport - hence the Crawley connection.

If anybody can find X-isle 's rant on Pasoti where he proclaims last season had no chance of ever finishing, we would all be in for a fine treat.  It is an all time classic in how wrong you can be!  No wonder he doesn't show his head these days...

Smiffy/Xisle was/is THE biggest throbber in the history of the Argyle Internet Age. And that’s in the face of some seriously stiff opposition!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Smiffy/Xisle was/is THE biggest throbber in the history of the Argyle Internet Age. And that’s in the face of some seriously stiff opposition!

Rickler comes a very close second as non attending ultra critical gobshites go.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Says the mouthy part timer himself. Wow.. Three games for you next season? That's if you can afford the away game?

Whatever happened to the "Successful business man"?

I thought you were so wealthy you only had to work half the year and holidayed whenever you wanted? You tell so many porkies you can't keep your stories straight.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 10:16 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Says the mouthy part timer himself.  Wow.. Three games for you next season?  That's if you can afford the away game?

Whatever happened to the "Successful business man"?  

I thought you were so wealthy you only had to work half the year and holidayed whenever you wanted?  You tell so many porkies you can't keep your stories straight.

Feck off firstly it was joke as always taken out of context by you secondly I doubt there are more than a handful of poster on here and Pasoti that have watched more games than me, you who lives in America wouldn't even come close so feck off with your ludicrous claims you Yankee Throbber.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 7:13 pm

Whenever your bullshit is busted, it's always a "joke". In reality...    The only 'joke' is you.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 12:43 pm

And the non attender still yaps away from the other side of the Atlantic proving he is too thick to realise what's said in jest.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 4:14 pm

Seat moving week

From today season ticket holders can move their seat to other area of the ground

wonder when the annoucement of the number of ST which has been sold
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Plymouth Argyle FC Jul 28

We have now surpassed 6,000 season ticket sales.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 2:20 pm

Season ticket sales continue to track strongly with just over a week until the 21/22 Sky Bet League One campaign gets underway.

The club surpassed the 6,000 season tickets milestone in midweek, with flexi tickets also proving to be popular among the Green Army ahead of fans’ full return to Home Park for league football for the first time in over 16 months.

There are currently 130 season tickets currently awaiting collection from the Home Park Ticket Office, while a number of tickets are still awaiting either final payment, identity verification, or exchange due to movement of seats.

We encourage supporters who have outstanding actions on their season tickets, or are yet to collect them, to make contact with the Home Park Ticket Office at their earliest convenience. Supporters are reminded that they will not be able to collect their season tickets on the day of our opening home Sky Bet League One match against Gillingham on 14 August.

Supporters can contact the Home Park Ticket Office team on 01752 907700, by emailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or by visiting in person during opening hours.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets news
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3