harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Season tickets news Empty
PostSubject: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyThu May 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Plymouth Argyle FC @Only1Argyle

It's nearly time to come [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Details tomorrow, 10am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 9:01 am

£315 for us season ticket holder to renew early...

i want to know for certain we are going back fully or at least 3/4's capacity open to fans by the time the season starts before i renew cause im not renewing only to spend the start of the new season at home again watching on the unproven new streaming service of the clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 9:34 am

This is crunch time for football in general but when it’s your own club more so - doesn’t now effect me as I tend to try and travel to away games more being located 100miles from ‘home’ but unless there is the ability to allow the capacity in I won’t travel and pay to any game in the country. Sorry but I can see the death of lower league football looming - sitting on yer couch supping beer is becoming boring!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 2:08 pm

I’ll be renewing, can’t wait for this season to end but looking forward to next season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Graiser wrote:
I’ll be renewing, can’t wait for this season to end but looking forward to next season

I commend you and correctly an indivduals' right. As I read it, it entitles you to the minimum a subscription to a new streaming model IF you are unable to attend and the difference in price £ between live and visual aloted back to your account quaterly? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 3:14 pm

Angry wrote:
£315 for us season ticket holder to renew early...

i want to know for certain we are going back fully or at least 3/4's capacity open to fans by the time the season starts before i renew cause im not renewing only to spend the start of the new season at home again watching on the unproven new streaming service of the clubs.

All season ticket holders will benefit from the club’s new Pandemic Promise – meaning that supporters will be credited the difference between the cost of a streaming pass and their ‘per match’ season ticket cost if they are not able to attend. This will be credited back to supporters on a quarterly basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 3:21 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I commend you and correctly an indivduals' right. As I read it, it entitles you to the minimum a subscription to a new streaming model IF you are unable to attend and the difference in price £ between live and visual aloted back to your account quaterly? Shocked

That’s about it, I’ve got over my angst and looking forward
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Hard to have any confidence regarding another winter lockdown but I'd be opposed to it now, we've got to a point where loss of jobs and earnings are going to be catastrophic we must learn to live with this shit now. As others have said many clubs will fold with another season like this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Graiser wrote:

That’s about it, I’ve got over my angst and looking forward
Hope it all works out for you and all that take it up - we are all Argyle fans with many different outlooks.👍
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:39 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hard to have any confidence regarding another winter lockdown but I'd be opposed to it now, we've got to a point where loss of jobs and earnings are going to be catastrophic we must learn to live with this shit now. As others have said many clubs will fold with another season like this one.

I'm confident time August comes around that everything will be open including football to full capacity
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:43 am

Have last season tickets holders checked their E - tickets accounts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:06 am

Tgwu wrote:

Yep saw a £60 balance which I assume is the extra discount
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:36 am

Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Yep saw a £60 balance which I assume is the extra discount

I think so, wife and I have £60 in each account.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:41 am

I also was wondering how they will pay the credit  difference between the cost of a streaming pass and their ‘per match’ season ticket cost into our bank accounts? because I will be paying for 5 ST from my bank on Monday. Do it mean each ST holders will have to give their bank details when purchasing their ST's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 9:01 am

Tgwu wrote:
I also was wondering how they will pay the credit  difference between the cost of a streaming pass and their ‘per match’ season ticket cost into our bank accounts? because I will be paying for 5 ST from my bank on Monday. Do it mean each ST holders will have to give their bank details when purchasing their ST's

Not sure about that but if your paying with your bank debit card I would assume that card would receive the credit, I’m paying with my CC so if anything goes belly up for any reason than I can make the claim for reimbursement, so I assume any credit for me would be to my CC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 9:49 am

did the math

this is the 20% discount applied to your ticket for renewal not extra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:28 am

Angry wrote:
did the math

this is the 20% discount applied to your ticket for renewal not extra.  

Yes I did think that.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptySun May 09, 2021 6:42 am

ROAD MAP TO BUYING SEASON TICKETS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:02 am

Family has brought their season tickets this morning, not a large queue there this moning, just back pass the gates. I held up the roll out as it took them 29 mins to process my families tickets. Three windows are open.

Very busy for the vaccinations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:22 am

just seen there is a problem buying tickets on finance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:55 am

1000 sold already

you can now get finance for payments. I bite the bullet and just bought it outright this year
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Angry wrote:
just seen there is a problem buying tickets on finance

A navy chap in front of me in queue had a text from Argyle telling him about the poblem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Got mine on line this morning, no issues except with my IT skills!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 5:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm confident time August comes around that everything will be open including football to full capacity

When the modelling suggests over 20k deaths then expect restrictions to return.........
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news EmptyMon May 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Not sure about that but if your paying with your bank debit card I would assume that card would receive the credit, I’m paying with my CC so if anything goes belly up for any reason than I can make the  claim for reimbursement, so I assume any credit for me would be to my CC

I had to use my debit card five times to buy the 5 ST's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets news
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next