Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McCormick Is Retiring

Go down 
AuthorMessage

McCormick Is Retiring Empty
PostSubject: McCormick Is Retiring   McCormick Is Retiring EmptySat May 01, 2021 9:00 pm

Look who won the pony on this matter

Ryan who said in his post match comments that he will be retiring however he will still be at the club in a different role and he will also feature against Gillingham to mark his 350 and last appearance for us.

Exactly what i and a couple of others said would happen when he came back that he would do a season as backup to Cooper and retire going into a coaching role within the club. So we know at least Mike Copper will need real competition next season exactly what he needs.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: McCormick Is Retiring   McCormick Is Retiring EmptySat May 01, 2021 9:56 pm

Angry wrote:

Ryan who said in his post match comments that he will be retiring however he will still be at the club in a different role and he will also feature against Gillingham to mark his 350 and last appearance for us.

Exactly what i and a couple of others said would happen when he came back that he would do a season as backup to Cooper and retire going into a coaching role within the club.  So we know at least Mike Copper will need real competition next season exactly what he needs.

Didn't the club hire a goalkeeping coach recently? Maybe Luke is headed for the academy?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCormick Is Retiring   McCormick Is Retiring EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

Exactly what i and a couple of others said would happen when he came back that he would do a season as backup to Cooper and retire going into a coaching role within the club.  So we know at least Mike Copper will need real competition next season exactly what he needs.

Didn't the club hire a goalkeeping coach recently?  Maybe Luke is headed for the academy?

yes we did Darren Behcet. it was the academy i had in mind back then when i stated it back in the summer to allow Rhys to dedicate himself fully to the first team while overseeing luke's role but rhys went full time in the academy. I can see Luke will still be mentored by Rhys in the academy in view to take over at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCormick Is Retiring   McCormick Is Retiring Empty

Back to top Go down

McCormick Is Retiring
Page 1 of 1