Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)

Go down 
+9
Greenskin
Rickler
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
Les Miserable
Grovehill
RegGreen
Freathy
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm

Freathy wrote:
Another spanking for Lowe and the team obviously

Argo 0-3 Addicks

slacking in your predictions freathy whats wrong? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm

It’s another shocker
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:05 pm

Completely unacceptable on any level. These putrid performances which have been a regular occurrence this season are completely on Lowe. Hallett must act tonight and get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Yeah of course he will Freathers, I'm sure Simon is following every word you say. laugh
He should listen to freathy and the rest of us, Lowe is a really realy shit manager and should be sacked, or Argyle will have another dogshit season like this.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:08 pm

5-0 still half hour to go this could wind up a cricket score this
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:09 pm

I think we can say the season has well and truly petered out. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:12 pm

Freathy wrote:
Completely unacceptable on any level.  These putrid performances which have been a regular occurrence this season are completely on Lowe.  Hallett must act tonight and get rid of him.

He is refusing to accept his tactic of gungho football has been sussed out and wont change his ways to make us an all round team and not just attack attack attack. Gurannted when tgwu puts his comments up later it will turn out the same shit lines he says when we loose ignoring the fact our defence is not fit for purpuse hasnt been all season he refused to strengthen it in January accept to move two on who to be fair where shit also and bring in another untested youngster on loan who hasnt been great and mainly been injured.

Defence coach is needed on his team whether ryan wants it or not  as no one on that coaching staff has an idea how to prepare defenders for games let alone defending when playing the gun ho tactic.

Ryan is lucky fans arent there tonight or they would be calling for his head watching this.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:14 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I think we can say the season has well and truly petered out. Crying or Very sad
You seriously want Lowe to stay after this ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

it should be written into club law that no chairman offers a manager an improved contract when they have several years left on their current deal to run until nearer the end of that deal as this is the second time we have given a manager a better contract and an extra year on top only to regret it bitterly a few months down the line.

Simon wont sack him as he wont want to pay another manager up but he will be telling him to improve i hope.

Last edited by Angry on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Why do Argo fans always want to hang on to shit managers? This is something that never seems to afflict other clubs.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:23 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

it should be written into club law that no chairman offers a manager an improved contract when they have several years left on their current deal to run as this is the second time we done that only to regret it bitterly a few months down the line.
Lowe's signing have been terrible, a load of truly crap loans and thats it ! whats Dewsnips role in signing players i thought he was a top class expert or has Si been conned ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

it should be written into club law that no chairman offers a manager an improved contract when they have several years left on their current deal to run as this is the second time we done that only to regret it bitterly a few months down the line.
Lowe's signing have been terrible, a load of truly crap loans and thats it ! whats Dewsnips role in signing players i thought he was a top class expert or has Si been conned ?

if he is signing players based purely on stats from that analytical company we use and hersay from players alone then dewsnip needs to end that right now and have scouting the player actually watching him play as i believe if we had watched kelland watts we wouldnt have signed him or lewis.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Six nil down at home, only at going nowhere argo would the manager keep his job. Is community Si, going to break his vow of silence or does he only appear when things are going well ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:44 pm

Ouch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Six nil down at home, only at going nowhere argo would the manager keep his job. Is community Si, going to break his vow of silence or does he only appear when things are going well ?

Ryan Lowe had better be throwing bricks at those players after that performance AT HOME! 0-6 at home said it already they are very lucky the fans were not there tonight as they would be booing those players off the pitch and probably invade the pitch protesting towards the board about this result.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Ryan Lowe had better be throwing bricks at those players after that performance AT HOME! 0-6 at home said it already they are very lucky the fans were not there tonight as they would be booing those players off the pitch and probably invade the pitch protesting towards the board about this result.
Argo have been shit for more or less the last fifty years that i know of, i thought thing would improve under Hallet, but i've got serious doubts there is zero ambition through out the club and the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Men against boys tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Argo have been shit for more or less the last fifty years that i know of, i thought thing would improve under Hallet, but i've got serious doubts there is zero ambition through out the club and the fans.

ive already seen a few fans defending this result already apparently we should forget about it and move on and didnt law do well.. I must have been watching a different game cause i didnt see anything amazing from him to warrant this praise but this is argyle and its fans hype up players too much who honestly on here now rates jephcott as a £3.5m striker?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:58 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

ive already seen a few fans defending this result already apparently we should forget about it and move on and didnt law do well.. I must have been watching a different game cause i didnt see anything amazing from him to warrant this praise but this is argyle and its fans hype up players too much who honestly on here now rates jephcott as a £3.5m striker?
The team is dogshit and nows the time for Hallet to tell us how its going to get better.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:59 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

The next sound I want to hear out of Hallett is that he's sacked the worst manager I can ever remember at HP and there's some stiff competition there. I would rather have Clueless Carl back.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
A stroll in the park, wasted journey for the South Londoners. Argo win by at least 2

This looking on the bright side lark is no good Les,be a pessimistic old barsteward and you're never disappointed.

6-0 at home [can't ever remember Argyle conceding 6 at home in a league match in my time,may be wrong] is a complete humiliation and Argyles recent collapse must lead to serious questions being asked in terms of the management,budgeting and recruitment for next season.Good job they picked up those few points some weeks back or we could have been waving to Del bhey as he passed on the way.It is an amazingly similar season to Adams last-generally poor standard of loan players, unproven signings from mid table lower division clubs, cracks papered over for a while,chickens coming home to roost. Certainly makes you wonder where the club is in terms of being financially competitive even at third division level,notwithstanding the obvious loss of income from this years exceptional circumstances.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

The next sound I want to hear out of Hallett is that he's sacked the worst manager I can ever remember at HP and there's some stiff competition there.  I would rather have Clueless Carl back.
lol! lol! lol!  usually agree with you bhey but not on that one, Clueless was worse than the Scouse Pep, in tandem with the Brentmare, he was the  top of the shit parade for me.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:22 pm

I've tried to make light of the recent collapse skinny but have to admit I'm running out of ideas, a bit like Ryan and his bheys, something seriously wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:51 pm

tgwu was slow tonight so here it is Wink not watch this yet but im going to as soon as i press send. Cant wait to hear the same old excuses.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 11:01 pm

Just one piece of data that SH needs to analyse.

PAFC have the 70th worst Goals conceded record of the 71 FL Clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next