Elias
Grovehill
Freathy
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
I'm just thinking of the patter that prospective recruits will get:

"Join PAFC, the South West is a great place to bring up a family"

"What are the schools like, Mr Lowe? Where do your kids go to school?"

"Merseyside. The owner went to school in Plymouth though"

"Aah, that's nice, the owner has always lived in Plymouth-bet he never missed a game since he was a boy"

"Er, no he left Plymouth years ago and lives in the USA. Don't think he saw a match for about 25 years. But he is a fan"

"So you don't have your family there, the owner lives thousands of miles away and you want me to move on the offer of a one year contract?"

"Sorry but I can't offer you a longer contract, we've never even seen you play! TBH, we're only asking 'cos the data says your current team gets 4% more points when you play, and we're desperate for defenders"

"I'm not a defender, I'm a box-to-box midfielder!"

"No worries, the way we defend, Ryan Clark Neal would be an improvement"

"Get lost"

"Fair enough. Now who was that reserve CB I had a pint with when I was at MK? I'll give him a call"

Took you all day to think of that, you need to get a life

But Schumacher could point them in the right direction in regards to housing and schools, so shouldn’t be a real problem

it doesnt matter how many times he is told groovy refuses to accept ryan does indeed live down here and still has a house in liverpool.

Well it would be a Bleddy long commute every day !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

"Aah, that's nice, the owner has always lived in Plymouth-bet he never missed a game since he was a boy"

"Er, no he left Plymouth years ago and lives in the USA. Don't think he saw a match for about 25 years. But he is a fan"

"So you don't have your family there, the owner lives thousands of miles away and you want me to move on the offer of a one year contract?"

"Sorry but I can't offer you a longer contract, we've never even seen you play! TBH, we're only asking 'cos the data says your current team gets 4% more points when you play, and we're desperate for defenders"

"Get lost"

"Fair enough. Now who was that reserve CB I had a pint with when I was at MK? I'll give him a call"

Took you all day to think of that, you need to get a life

But Schumacher could point them in the right direction in regards to housing and schools, so shouldn’t be a real problem

it doesnt matter how many times he is told groovy refuses to accept ryan does indeed live down here and still has a house in liverpool.

Well it would be a Bleddy long commute every day !

exactly. About a 5hr drive each way
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 8:14 pm

..and you just know that Grovey would never ever dare say what he has written to Lowes face!

Never ever...

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 11:25 pm

Straight out of Nools snout lol.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

LOl, another of your obsessions.

Well, one of the many things you have in common with Nool is you're both chickenshit cowards.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

LOl, another of your obsessions.

Well, one of the many things you have in common with Nool is you're both chickenshit cowards.

Nope that is bang on the money. Your modus operandi is identical to Nool deflecting criticism from Brent.
1) you have to discredit any poster that disagrees with you' Nool used freak, mouth breathers and tin foil hat wearers with many allusions to mental illness and everybody that used PASOTI was a coward for not confronting James to his face. You call anyone that you don't agree with an idiot, moron and a chickenshit coward.
2) above all never allow the argument that you have started to stay on topic, as soon as you are made to look a twat up the ante and veer off like a tubby Rhino that's been kicked in the bollocks changing the subject and muddying the water as you try to make yourself look less of a fool after your blunders.
3) the only difference between you and the porkster is that Nool actually had the bottle to show his face in town unlike you firing broadsides from across the Atlantic calling people cowards when you have little or no intention of attending an Argyle game let alone meeting me face to face so that I could knock you flat on your arse, and I would.
4) feck off.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Rickler wrote:
..and you just know that Grovey would never ever dare say what he has written to Lowes face!

Never ever...

Why wouldn't I?

Perfectly reasonable to ask why he doesn't commit to living full time in the area. But I'm not travelling all the way to Lancashire just to have a face-to-face with him.

And just FYI, I was booted of Webb's playground for asking too many questions. Or more accurately the same questions "Why did you switch to supporting Brent's bid and convince others to do the same when there was no evidence his offer was better than the others? And why rubbish any offers that came in after Brents?" too many times.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Never ever...

Why wouldn't I?

Perfectly reasonable to ask why he doesn't commit to living full time in the area. But I'm not travelling all the way to Lancashire just to have a face-to-face with him.

And just FYI, I was booted of Webb's playground for asking too many questions. Or more accurately the same questions "Why did you switch to supporting Brent's bid and convince others to do the same when there was no evidence his offer was better than the others? And why rubbish any offers that came in after Brents?" too many times.

He's just like Nool, criticising people by calling them cowards for making comments on a football related forum which is designed for doing just what we are doing. Anyway Rickler isn't going to confront Lowe unless Lowe moves to LA. at least Nool was a Cornishman not a yank.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Never ever...

Why wouldn't I?

He's just like Nool, criticising people by calling them cowards for making comments on a football related forum which is designed for doing just what we are doing. Anyway Rickler isn't going to confront Lowe unless Lowe moves to LA. at least Nool was a Cornishman not a yank.

Wrong end of the stick, yet again.

I am criticising you (and Grovey) - not "people" - because you bitch non stop about Hallett and Lowe and yet never ever take it to them when you have the chance.

You whine incessantly and yet do nothing.  You're a coward.

You have been suckered in by bullshit once again - Nool isn't a Cornishman.  He isn't one of the chosen few like me.  

I have no issue with Lowe.  I like the guy, so why I would want to 'confront' him I have no idea?  Do you?  

Oh by the way...  Let's see you make a bigger fool of yourself, if it's possible?    Please enlighten us as to how close you have to live to Home Park  in order to support Argyle?  Is Wales too far, as it's a foreign country?  

You want to tell Hallett as he's a 'yank' to "FOOK OFF"?  You'd never have the balls!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 9:00 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Never ever...

Why wouldn't I?

Perfectly reasonable to ask why he doesn't commit to living full time in the area.

This is what you call reasonable..?

Grovehill wrote:

Be funny to see I admit. Especially when he decked you.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 10:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Never ever...

Why wouldn't I?

Perfectly reasonable to ask why he doesn't commit to living full time in the area.

Grovehill wrote:

Be funny to see I admit.  Especially when he decked you.

Bit of racial profiling there from the Rickster-assuming that a Scouser would resort to violence rather than a reasoned discussion.

I'm the son of a Scouser by the way, so you can't accuse me of disliking Lowe because of where he comes from.

As I've said before, I dislike Lowe as Manager of PAFC because he is inexperienced and tactically naive, as I predicted when he got the job.

As for my light hearted attempt to predict how transfer talks might pan out, the truth is that it's always been difficult to get players to move to the area, something that won't be easier when the Manager appears to show a similar reluctance
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 11:22 pm

No 'racial profiling' whatsoever...  Only someone like you would suggest there is.  Basically, because you have lost your argument you've resorted to the dirty trick of playing the race card.    Even though you claim your comments are "lighthearted", they aren't.  They're nasty and cynical and you know it.  Now you're even too chickenshit to admit to that.  There's no way you would say them to  Lowe.

I stand by what I said.  Old school, you'd get thumped.  By anybody.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 am

Are you Nools or Webb in disguise?

Earwegoagain has you down to a T, just another cyber bully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Never ever...

Why wouldn't I?

Grovehill wrote:

Be funny to see I admit.  Especially when he decked you.

Bit of racial profiling

How in the feck is it racial profiling you stupid idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 5:58 pm

It's not. He was stuck in a corner and tried to take the race card out. Despicable.

..and cowardly.

Now he's going to complain he's being bullied. Him and the other wanker are a complete joke.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burton v Plymouth Argyle    Burton v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burton v Plymouth Argyle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3