The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Match ITV4 now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:37 am

Spurs V Man United

Milija Aleksic in goal for Spurs....
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 11:24 am

Another of Waiters discoveries,sold far too cheaply. Played in the FA cup final when Spurs won it,think Clemence was injured but died tragically young-seem to remember he was only in his early 50's.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:57 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Another of Waiters discoveries,sold far too cheaply. Played in the FA cup final when Spurs won it,think Clemence was injured but died tragically young-seem to remember he was only in his early 50's.

He was a very good keeper, as you say, sold for very little.

Cooper's better though.

Been out on the course yet? I'll be back in the UK on Friday, but have to quarantine for 10 days before I can enjoy Royal Sparkwell. May help me adjust to the colder weather!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 pm

lol PP if that was an invitation to react rest assured it aint coming
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:26 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Cooper's better though.

Been out on the course yet? I'll be back in the UK on Friday, but have to quarantine for 10 days before I can enjoy Royal Sparkwell. May help me adjust to the colder weather!

Royal Sparkwell! lol! Played both days,only 14 holes today-don't want to overdo it. Bit rusty but not too bad in patches,just nice to get a round in after so long. Course is pretty good,probably did it no harm to avoid the worst of the winter weather especially after last year when it was wrecked in places and the top holes closed for months. Cooper definitely has a future,maybe the experience gained this year will bear fruit next season and in the long term.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:35 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Cooper's better though.

Well, given that MA has been dead a few years, I think everyone would agree with you that Cooper is currently the better keeper.
Back to top Go down

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 1:50 am

Grovehill wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Cooper's better though.

Well, given that MA has been dead a few years, I think everyone would agree with you that Cooper is currently the better keeper.

tumbleweed tumbleweed tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:18 am

Grovehill wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Cooper's better though.

And the bad taste award for 2021 goes to..........

Quite an achievement on this site in all fairness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Match ITV4 now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Match ITV4 now   Big Match ITV4 now Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Match ITV4 now
Page 1 of 1