Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6012
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:25 pm

Feel sorry for Hallet he's being mugged of by these phoneys, if we stick with the piss takers we are going down its that simple.
Why the fcuk should argle fans meekly acceppt being shite year after year? if the club cant compete in the third division we might as well give up and sell the club to a wanker like Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-05-12

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:58 pm

Lowe is no manager and after getting us relegated it will be northern league at best for Lowe and his dog shit 'coaching' team.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-24

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:55 am

Lowe has never had to turn round a losing team before. He took over Bury when they were already relegated then had a good season (if promotion then closing down can be called "good") then had a good part season at Argyle.

This season is the first time he's had to sort out 2 long losing sequences. He doesn't know how to do it and is learning at Argyle's expense!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:09 pm

The board have to insisted to ryan to hire a coach to sort out the lack of coaching the defenders are getting as he is ignoring that area too often relying on attack attack attack to work and when it doesnt he's screwed.

We have a young keeper being exposed too often with crosses as he as no awareness or idea where his defenders are as they dont even know. There isnt a defender in that lineup who can marshall the others. He needs to be benched now for an experienced keeper.

Wing backs need to be able to run, cross a ball and create real chances and atm we have a make shift ones as none of them are wing backs by trade bar a loanee who has no awareness at all.

up front is being isolated as they arent getting any service to work worth and being marked out of the games as we seem to be wanting to pass the ball in the back of the net while the other team swaps jephcott/ennis/hardie.

if Mayor goes in the summer i wont miss him much nor will we he creates nothing and cant strike a ball at goal to save his life. Great player wonderful to watch but hes becoming to predictable now.

data analysis driven transfer targets might be the way now days but it will never replace actually watching a player a couple of times on top of that and if ryan watch lewis play i highly doubt he would have signed him.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-24

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:58 pm


The problem as Angry rightly points out is at wing back. Wingbacks need to be the fittest players in the team, as soon as possession is lost they need to get back into position to do their defensive work. Ours don't/cant and other teams know this.

Lowe made a big mistake in going into the season without a single specialist full back, let alone a specialist wing back.

We don't have the players capable of playing the system Lowe wants to play. Until that changes, he needs to change the system-or be changed
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Anybody that thinks Mayor should go is mental, opposition sides know that he's our main threat in a threadbare squad and if they mark him out of the match it falls to pieces. All to do with too many "good league 2 squad players" that everybody was happy to sign last year.
If we are serious about not only staying in this league but trying to progress then the chequebook must be opened in the summer and before anybody says it all teams have had their income cut by Covid.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4907
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:27 pm

One or two of last ten games look daunting.

Bristol Rovers H - 19th , one game in hand (34)
Blackpool A - 12th , four games in hand (50)
AFC Wimbledon H - 22nd , two games in hand (32)
Shrewsbury Town A - 17th , four games in hand (42)
Hull City H - 1st  (68)
Burton Albion A - 18th , two games in hand (41)
Charlton Athletic H - 6th (55)
Oxford United A - 8th . two games in hand (53)
Sunderland H - 4th , three games in hand (60)
Gillingham A - 9th (53)


We need to get points from Bristol Rovers , AFC , Shrewsbury Town , Burton Albion , Oxford United and Gillingham. 18 points would be ideal but , that is a big ask.

Still believe that Argyle will pull through though, I think that the manager and the  team will rise up to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Anybody that thinks Mayor should go is mental, opposition sides know that he's our main threat in a threadbare squad and if they mark him out of the match it falls to pieces. All to do with too many "good league 2 squad players" that everybody was happy to sign last year.
If we are serious about not only staying in this league but trying to progress then the chequebook must be opened in the summer and before anybody says it all teams have had their income cut by Covid.

what does he do ears? does he create chances? does he score goals? does open up defences or run into them and not play the ball to a player unmarked? all of which he hasnt done this season or last for that matter. He good to watch i wont deny that and he could be a threat but he isn't and that's even with him marked out of the game or not but if he could be credited for assisting with goals, or score them or knock the ball around opening up defences he probably wouldnt be playing in this league.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Anybody that thinks Mayor should go is mental, opposition sides know that he's our main threat in a threadbare squad and if they mark him out of the match it falls to pieces. All to do with too many "good league 2 squad players" that everybody was happy to sign last year.
If we are serious about not only staying in this league but trying to progress then the chequebook must be opened in the summer and before anybody says it all teams have had their income cut by Covid.

what does he do ears? does he create chances? does he score goals? does open up defences or run into them and not play the ball to a player unmarked? all of which he hasnt done this season or last for that matter. He good to watch i wont deny that and he could be a threat but he isn't and that's even with him marked out of the game or not but if he could be credited for assisting with goals, or score them or knock the ball around opening up defences he probably wouldnt be playing in this league.

He runs at defences and creates chances, imagine what he'd do if surrounded with players of a similar ability? Every game we won was won pretty well won by Mayor and he's clearly way more talented than anyone bar Camara and Ennis. We've got enough shite to shed let's keep our best players.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-05-12

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:22 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
One or two of last ten games look daunting.

Bristol Rovers H - 19th , one game in hand (34)
Blackpool A - 12th , four games in hand (50)
AFC Wimbledon H - 22nd , two games in hand (32)
Shrewsbury Town A - 17th , four games in hand (42)
Hull City H - 1st  (68)
Burton Albion A - 18th , two games in hand (41)
Charlton Athletic H - 6th (55)
Oxford United A - 8th . two games in hand (53)
Sunderland H - 4th , three games in hand (60)
Gillingham A - 9th (53)


We need to get points from Bristol Rovers , AFC , Shrewsbury Town , Burton Albion , Oxford United and Gillingham. 18 points would be ideal but , that is a big ask.

Still believe that Argyle will pull through though, I think that the manager and the  team will rise up to the challenge.

18 points is not achievable with this team and manager. I really cannot see us getting any more than 2 or 3 points and that's only if we improve massively. The manager is clueless and the team is completely shot. It will be a repeat of 18/19 season except it might not even go to the last match this time. We are down.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-24

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Anybody that thinks Mayor should go is mental, opposition sides know that he's our main threat in a threadbare squad and if they mark him out of the match it falls to pieces. All to do with too many "good league 2 squad players" that everybody was happy to sign last year.
If we are serious about not only staying in this league but trying to progress then the chequebook must be opened in the summer and before anybody says it all teams have had their income cut by Covid.

what does he do ears? does he create chances? does he score goals? does open up defences or run into them and not play the ball to a player unmarked? all of which he hasnt done this season or last for that matter. He good to watch i wont deny that and he could be a threat but he isn't and that's even with him marked out of the game or not but if he could be credited for assisting with goals, or score them or knock the ball around opening up defences he probably wouldnt be playing in this league.

He runs at defences and creates chances, imagine what he'd do if surrounded with players of a similar ability? Every game we won was won pretty well won by Mayor and he's clearly way more talented than anyone bar Camara and Ennis. We've got enough shite to shed let's keep our best players.

When the promotion winning Bury team was broken up it's worth noting that while Maynard was much sought after, no one apart from RL was very interested in the rest of the players. Obviously wiser managers had looked and decided who was and wasn't worth signing-even on the cheap.

As for the ones who followed RL to Plymouth, there's probably a dozen Clubs within an hour's drive of their homes-I know loyalty's a big thing, but upping sticks to move a couple hundred miles for a manager you've had just over a season with, suggests there weren't that many local clubs keen to sign them.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5245
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 61
Location : Tavistock area

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
One or two of last ten games look daunting.

Bristol Rovers H - 19th , one game in hand (34)
Blackpool A - 12th , four games in hand (50)
AFC Wimbledon H - 22nd , two games in hand (32)
Shrewsbury Town A - 17th , four games in hand (42)
Hull City H - 1st  (68)
Burton Albion A - 18th , two games in hand (41)
Charlton Athletic H - 6th (55)
Oxford United A - 8th . two games in hand (53)
Sunderland H - 4th , three games in hand (60)
Gillingham A - 9th (53)


We need to get points from Bristol Rovers , AFC , Shrewsbury Town , Burton Albion , Oxford United and Gillingham. 18 points would be ideal but , that is a big ask.

Still believe that Argyle will pull through though, I think that the manager and the  team will rise up to the challenge.

18 points is not achievable with this team and manager.  I really cannot see us getting any more than 2 or 3 points and that's only if we improve massively.  The manager is clueless and the team is completely shot.  It will be a repeat of 18/19 season except it might not even go to the last match this time.  We are down.

Argyle don't need anything like 18 points to stay up,two wins and a draw would almost certainly be enough to survive,three wins would seal it unquestionably. Must admit that it's difficult to see where those wins are coming from ATM but minds need to be totally concentrated now on pulling out all the stops and putting this needless situation right as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:26 am

Lowe needs just one real change to stop the rot and thats bringing in Luke

I have zero doubt that will make more than enough difference to see us safely through to the close season at which point Lowe needs to sit down and grasp that this gung ho approach may well work at the Bin dippers or Rangers but not at Home Park with much poorer players bar Camera and Ennis

As for Jepchott he adds nothing to the team if he's not scoring and clearly he's hit a poor patch. Hardie and Ennis up front for rest of season

As for Danny Mayor I only hope Lowe doesnt waste another reported £250,000 a year on new contracts. He's been an abject failure down here. Pretty to watch but absolutely no end product. Imagine Russell Coughlin or John Matthews in that role instead
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:36 am

It's thanks to Mayor that we aren't down already, maybe he isn't the player to lead us to the prem but as I've said many times there must be twenty players due out the door before him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:53 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's thanks to Mayor that we aren't down already, maybe he isn't the player to lead us to the prem but as I've said many times there must be twenty players due out the door before him.

All the defence are gone as on loan or contracts ending (happy to be corrected on latter)
We need an entire new back line plus a keeper if he's not going to give Luke a contract next season and then play him

I'd offload Mayor and anyone else not under contract. Conor Grant not sure ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:13 pm

Offload Mayor and keep Grant? Give your head a wobble.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4907
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:50 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
One or two of last ten games look daunting.

Bristol Rovers H - 19th , one game in hand (34)
Blackpool A - 12th , four games in hand (50)
AFC Wimbledon H - 22nd , two games in hand (32)
Shrewsbury Town A - 17th , four games in hand (42)
Hull City H - 1st  (68)
Burton Albion A - 18th , two games in hand (41)
Charlton Athletic H - 6th (55)
Oxford United A - 8th . two games in hand (53)
Sunderland H - 4th , three games in hand (60)
Gillingham A - 9th (53)


We need to get points from Bristol Rovers , AFC , Shrewsbury Town , Burton Albion , Oxford United and Gillingham. 18 points would be ideal but , that is a big ask.

Still believe that Argyle will pull through though, I think that the manager and the  team will rise up to the challenge.

18 points is not achievable with this team and manager.  I really cannot see us getting any more than 2 or 3 points and that's only if we improve massively.  The manager is clueless and the team is completely shot.  It will be a repeat of 18/19 season except it might not even go to the last match this time.  We are down.

Argyle don't need anything like 18 points to stay up,two wins and a draw would almost certainly be enough to survive,three wins would seal it unquestionably. Must admit that it's difficult to see where those wins are coming from ATM but minds need to be totally concentrated now on pulling out all the stops and putting this needless situation right as soon as possible.


I know we do not 18 points but , it would be nice to try and achieve. 2/3 wins and a draw would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.   Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Lowe Dudnip The coaching clowns out now before its to late.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: