The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town Empty
PostSubject: Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town   Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:24 pm

Blues looking for new boss after mutual consent departure

Ipswich Town have parted company with manager Paul Lambert by mutual consent.

The former Scotland international has been in charge at the Club since October 2018.

Assistant manager, Stuart Taylor, has also left Portman Road.

“I would like to put on record my sincere thanks to Paul and Stuart for their services to Ipswich Town over the last two and half years,” Town owner, Marcus Evans, told the Club website.

“I have enjoyed a healthy working relationship with Paul in our time together and he has brought a lot of positive aspects to the Club.

“I know he has his thoughts on what is needed to take Ipswich Town forward and I respect his opinions but this year has - with the pandemic and no real income for the Club - been the biggest financial challenge we have faced in my time as owner.

“It has, however, become clear after holding discussions over the last few days that there are significant differences of opinion as to the order of immediate priorities and we agreed it was best for us to part company. I would like to wish both Paul and Stuart the best in the future.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town   Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 5:26 pm

paul cook looks set to be the new ipswich boss alongside a new owner so exciting times for the pig fuckers.

as for paul lambert his odds on becoming the new boss at Celtic have halved and he is favourite to land that job.

looks like everyone is going to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town   Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:09 pm

League 1 reject lands the top Scottish job? Tells u all you needs to know about football north of the border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town   Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
League 1 reject lands the top Scottish job? Tells u all you needs to know about football north of the border.

some of the pondlife that follow that club still feel eddie howe or biesla should be headhunted lol the latter absolutely won't go there as Celtic wont afford him and eddie i doubt will want to move that far north after he left burnley cause it was too northern.

Paul Lambert cheap and cheerful option who the fans like as he is a former player and they love that
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town   Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 7:41 pm

Lambert is a truly terrible manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town   Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Lambert leaves Ipswich Town
Page 1 of 1