akagreengull
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday)   PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Thought Pompey would have absolutely walloped us so a point is a good result against these.  Lowe's fault it wasn't 3 points though.

Usually I don’t bother responding to your posts cos most are bollox, but your Lowe out agenda just about sums you up, no manager/coach can legislate for what Watts did, if you can’t see that then I feel sad for you.

Why not?

All  the manager has to do is tell the defenders not to take risks. Jack Charlton used to tell his defenders "You can't play, don't try too"

Lowe wants to remember he hasn't got Hansen Lawrenson and Phil Thompson at the back. He's got three third division defenders and he needs to stop all this crap about "playing out from the back" until he has the players with the ability to do so.

Jack Charlton was in an era when pub football was the norm, times move on and so does football, I’d rather see RL’s brand of football than Adam’s for instance.
Do you think that RL has told his defenders to frig around like Watts did for their first goal ? No of course he didn’t.
With your anti Lowe agenda it’s quite easy, especially with hindsight to pick out all the negatives, that’s easy, but while I’m gutted at what happened in the last 8 minutes, I prefer to look at the previous 82 minutes where we took it to them big style.
Lowes a rookie manager and he’ll make mistakes, he has made mistakes and he’ll probably make a few more but I prefer to take an overall view of what’s happening at the club and on the pitch which I can only see positives.
Before it’s mentioned my glasses aren’t green tinted!

Why is it that anyone who points out deficiencies in the team or Management "has an agenda"? I can see than Harry Maguire isn't the most mobile defender in the Country and that Spurs rely  too much on Harry Kane, does that mean I "have an agenda" against Mourinho or OGS?

Or do you think everyone should just be mindless cheerleaders for all that Hallett and Lowe does?

I have opinions and I'm not going to keep them to myself just because you have a different view.

BTW, my first post on this thread was that it was a good result

Oh it isn’t “anyone”. The vast majority of ATDers are quite adept at pointing out deficiencies. The difference being they can also recognise when really good things happen at the club - whereas you patently can’t.

Nonsensical that you would see a 2-2 draw as a good result, when you couple their appalling home form and Argyle being 0-2 up with only a few minutes to play. scratch

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday)   PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:42 pm

So now I'm being critisized for saying an away draw was a good result? Would I have had less of an agenda if I'd said it was a bad result?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday)   PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:06 pm

tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday)   PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PORTSMOUTH v PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (matchday)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3