mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mook

Mook

The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Shit draw, I'm sure we're all surprised eh
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:54 pm

Fourth round could have been a lot worse. Potentially one for MOTD live. Fifth round is very crap.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:59 pm

Sheffield’s a great day out on the razz. Oh, hang on! FFS. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Away to a prem team albeit a shit one is ok plus in with a slight chance of winning. sunny
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:24 pm

They could be very short on confidence at the moment looking at their league position.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:52 pm

If they play a weakened side it ain’t a foregone conclusion. I’m relieved we didn’t get a Big 6 side away. That would have been a sickener not being able to go to it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:04 pm

I can't see them fielding the B string they will want to go as far as possible and they will fancy themselves in round five. Shit draw x 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:32 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't see them fielding the B string they will want to go as far as possible and they will fancy themselves in round five. Shit draw x 2

staying in the premiership is their priority so i can see them fielding not a b team but certainly resting a few "key" players.
Back to top Go down
pafcineurope

pafcineurope

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:36 pm

I don't get the the 5th round draw possibilities....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:44 am

Both winnable. Would have been a great away day under normal circumstances with a good 5000-6000 going
Millwall or City and you're in the quarters
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Must be something in the water... I totally agree with you.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 pm

If there was ever a good time to cause an upset, then Sheff United away could be it. I would expect they are more worried about the fixture than Argyle are.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 pm

I wouldn't write off an upset but I wouldn't lay money on it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
If there was ever a good time to cause an upset, then Sheff United away could be it. I would expect they are more worried about the fixture than Argyle are.
absolutely village couldn’t agree more
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:22 am

VillageGreen wrote:

Covid could help us
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:37 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

staying in the premiership is their priority so i can see them fielding not a b team but certainly resting a few "key" players.

Think they know they have sweet FA chance of avoiding relegation TBH They might want to "do a Wigan" though. Win the Cup and get relegated
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:59 am

Big Boy obviously getting somewhat agitated over some Pasoti post lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:44 am

Another twat that just doesn't get what a forum is for. I literally haven't even looked at pasoti in twelve months or so ever since he changed it to mobile stylee so he could get "likes" which then got binned shortly after. I love the irony that many of us would have happily deleted the forum if we could but Nool has done the work for is himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 11:35 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Big Boy obviously getting somewhat agitated over some Pasoti post lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the pig comment obvious hits too close to home for him to allow it to be mentioned on his site lol.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 1:01 pm

The cup clash against Chris Wilder’s Blades will take place on Saturday, January 23 with a 3pm kick-off.

It will be shown live on BBC digital platforms and The FA’s broadcast fee is £42,000 for each club.

Winning clubs in the fourth round will receive £67,500 from the competition’s prize fund, with losing clubs getting £22,500.

If Argyle are beaten in the fourth round tie they will pick up £65,000 in broadcast fees and prize money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 1:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The cup clash against Chris Wilder’s Blades will take place on Saturday, January 23 with a 3pm kick-off.

It will be shown live on BBC digital platforms and The FA’s broadcast fee is £42,000 for each club.

Winning clubs in the fourth round will receive £67,500 from the competition’s prize fund, with losing clubs getting £22,500.

If Argyle are beaten in the fourth round tie they will pick up £65,000 in broadcast fees and prize money.

thats £22,500 towards the travel budget for next season then.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Watching Sheffield Utd against Tottenham earlier and if the Blades field the same side we'll do well to avoid a heavy defeat next Saturday
You never know though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 6:04 pm

I stopped watching after half time. Another crap game.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 6:11 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I stopped watching after half time. Another crap game.

Well you're an expert on crap.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:34 am

Says the man who can only lie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup fourth round draw    The FA Cup fourth round draw  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FA Cup fourth round draw
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next