Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons

Go down 
+19
VillageGreen
womble
Tgwu
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Graiser
Earwegoagain
PlymptonPilgrim
Flat_Track_Bully
harvetheslayer
Mook
sufferedsince 68
Elias
Angry
Freathy
PatDunne
Greenskin
Grovehill
akagreengull
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grovehill



Posts : 1626
Join date : 2012-01-24

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Crap Manager but fans are angry when he leaves a Club, Please explain
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15313
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Crap Manager but fans are angry when he leaves a Club, Please explain

easy he acted as if he was the second coming he sold them up the river with his bullshit talking about long term ambitions wanting to create a dynasty and all people outside the club are not loyal etc etc and quit as soon as he could do played inept football.

in short they believed his pr shit like argyle fans did.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6069
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Crap Manager but fans are angry when he leaves a Club, Please explain

Done more in football management than lowe will ever do, but argo fans like managers and owners (Jimmy) that keep them crap its easier that way.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6069
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:08 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
big thumbs up sign on show

is that raising money for charity or is it purely nool and friends being vain using someones death to promote that shit site again?
All thats missing from Nools flag celebrating Nool, is a giant photo of the great leader smack in the middle. jocolor jocolor jocolor

i see nool got what he wanted all along news coverage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  the tacky way that pasoti logo is used on that cheapens whatever tribute they thought that was.

Nool was never going to pass up this golden opportunity to be centre stage even if it cost him 500 quid for a flag.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9453
Join date : 2011-10-23

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Ollie is/was a likeable character. But in 2020, hiring him as a manager is like going out and buying a Betamax video recorder.

Time moves on.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4487
Join date : 2015-07-08

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 12:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
big thumbs up sign on show

is that raising money for charity or is it purely nool and friends being vain using someones death to promote that shit site again?
All thats missing from Nools flag celebrating Nool, is a giant photo of the great leader smack in the middle. jocolor jocolor jocolor

i see nool got what he wanted all along news coverage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  the tacky way that pasoti logo is used on that cheapens whatever tribute they thought that was.
 
Nool was never going to pass up this golden opportunity to be centre stage even if it cost him 500 quid for a flag.
it didn’t cost him 500 quid per say with the pasoti minions contributing towards it ...But that won’t stop The Great leader taking full credit for it and his arse wipe website
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6069
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:09 am

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
big thumbs up sign on show

is that raising money for charity or is it purely nool and friends being vain using someones death to promote that shit site again?
All thats missing from Nools flag celebrating Nool, is a giant photo of the great leader smack in the middle. jocolor jocolor jocolor

i see nool got what he wanted all along news coverage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  the tacky way that pasoti logo is used on that cheapens whatever tribute they thought that was.
 
Nool was never going to pass up this golden opportunity to be centre stage even if it cost him 500 quid for a flag.
it didn’t cost him 500 quid per say with the pasoti minions contributing towards it ...But that won’t stop The Great leader taking full credit for it and his arse wipe website
The great cornish janner spanners multi's make up most of the posters along with site manger Dildo, i still think he paid most of the money for his all about me flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: