HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rovers V Argyle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:41 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Paul Cook Phil Parkinson Gary Johnson Matt Taylor (But why would he move)Graham Coughlan (not my choice but he is available) Gary Monk (once "a possible future England Manager") Alan Pardew Phil Brown Darren Moore, Mick McCarthy Paul  Hurst Ian Holloway and so on and so on

Paul Cook unlikely, Phil Parkinson piss artist, Gary Johnson is at his level, Matt Taylor don’t be ridiculous, Graham Coughlan we dodged a bullet not giving him the job over Lowe, Gary Monk maybe but L1 level ?, Alan Pardew you must be joking, Phil Brown busted flush, Darren Moore happy where he is, Mick McCarthy not his level, Paul Hurst managing at championship level, Ian Holloway is finished.
Do you really think we could afford to sack Lowe and all his entourage and the pay compensation for a manager already employed?
Too much knee jerk going on here, he’s a young manager give him his chance to sort it

That's just a few names ff the top of my head to demonstrate their are options.

As for giving Lowe a chance to sort it out, that might well be at the cost of relegation

And do you really think it's a better option to save money by not sacking a manager that's not up to the job? How much would another relegation cost?

As an aside, I think Lowe is lucky that crowds are limited atm, otherwise it would be all to easy to see people voting with their feet, cos you'd not get 10,000 watching this crock of shyte.

We get the old "give them time to sort it out"  stuff every time we get a duff manager.  We had it with Clueless Carl.  Sack him now or it will be too late to save us from a very prompt return to the basement.

And whose your replacement going to be ?
You said Brent could not be replaced and that no one would buy the club, why the fvck should anyone take notice of you?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Lowes strongest ability is to self promote, he is just an average league two manager who relegated Bury out of league 1, argo fans are so beaten down after the Brentmare years than five defeats on the bounce is perfectly acceptable
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:48 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Paul Cook Phil Parkinson Gary Johnson Matt Taylor (But why would he move)Graham Coughlan (not my choice but he is available) Gary Monk (once "a possible future England Manager") Alan Pardew Phil Brown Darren Moore, Mick McCarthy Paul  Hurst Ian Holloway and so on and so on

Paul Cook unlikely, Phil Parkinson piss artist, Gary Johnson is at his level, Matt Taylor don’t be ridiculous, Graham Coughlan we dodged a bullet not giving him the job over Lowe, Gary Monk maybe but L1 level ?, Alan Pardew you must be joking, Phil Brown busted flush, Darren Moore happy where he is, Mick McCarthy not his level, Paul Hurst managing at championship level, Ian Holloway is finished.
Do you really think we could afford to sack Lowe and all his entourage and the pay compensation for a manager already employed?
Too much knee jerk going on here, he’s a young manager give him his chance to sort it

As for giving Lowe a chance to sort it out, that might well be at the cost of relegation

And do you really think it's a better option to save money by not sacking a manager that's not up to the job? How much would another relegation cost?

As an aside, I think Lowe is lucky that crowds are limited atm, otherwise it would be all to easy to see people voting with their feet, cos you'd not get 10,000 watching this crock of shyte.

We get the old "give them time to sort it out"  stuff every time we get a duff manager.  We had it with Clueless Carl.  Sack him now or it will be too late to save us from a very prompt return to the basement.

You said Brent could not be replaced and that no one would buy the club, why the fvck should anyone take notice of you?

No I didn’t, and I don’t care what anybody thinks of me or what I post, in particular you.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

No I didn’t, and I don’t care what anybody thinks of me or what I post, in particular you.
You kissed Brents arse for years, telling non belivers were's your million pounds to buy him out, put up and shut up and all that bollocks,that was your responce to any who questioned the speccy messiah.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:37 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

You kissed Brents arse for years, telling non belivers were's your million pounds to buy him out, put up and shut up and all that bollocks,that was your responce to any who questioned the speccy messiah.

Your obsessed with Brent, your forever bringing the bloke up on posts, I’m beginning to think you’ve got a secret passion for him, however I never kissed anybody’s backside, the trouble with you and your ilk is you gobbed off at every opportunity about Brent but never could offer an alternative, thankfully we’ve now got one, but at the time there was nobody and that’s a fact.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:24 pm

We could have hounded Brent out in a couple of years with a united fanbase yet the fans claiming there was no alternative to his lighthouse, car park grab and dentists in the corners ended up prolonging our agony by about another 8 years, that's a fact.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:24 pm

Well, if it wasn't for a couple of notorious arse lickers doing all they could to convince gullible fans that "There Is No Alternative" we could have had a better owner years ago?

Still wondering why superfan SH didn't put in a bid. As Brent showed, you didn't actually need much cash
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:31 pm

Or we could have had the notorious shyster Heaney, bankrupt and self motivated he'd tick all the boxes of some fans as the ideal owner.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:54 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Well, if it wasn't for a couple of notorious arse lickers doing all they could to convince gullible fans that "There Is No Alternative" we could have had a better owner years ago?

Still wondering why superfan SH didn't put in a bid. As Brent showed, you didn't actually need much cash

Who would that better owner have been then ?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

We may never know as the arselickers did just what they were meant to-scare off any other potential bidders so that Brent was the only option.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

We may never know as the arselickers did just what they were meant to-scare off any other potential bidders so that Brent was the only option.

Because the truth is there wasn’t anybody, don’t ask me about why SH didn’t bid then as I wouldn’t have a clue, so why not ask him yourself on the next forum perhaps or are you one of those who haven’t got the balls to ask him directly.
God sakes what is it with some of you lot about Brent, the blokes gone, finito, and you keep resurrecting him when most would like to forget him.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:36 pm

Agree Graiser - move on folks, we all know the shyster/Nool/Fletcher era was a dark time which has held the club back by several years - but here and now the club is in a completely different place in terms of ownership, professionalism and ambition. cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:18 am

Still at best a mid table L2 standard team though.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:12 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Your obsessed with Brent, your forever bringing the bloke up on posts, I’m beginning to think you’ve got a secret passion for him, however I never kissed anybody’s backside, the trouble with you and your ilk is you gobbed off at every opportunity about Brent but never could offer an alternative, thankfully we’ve now got one, but at the time there was nobody and that’s a fact.
Is that a Gaffer/ Graiser fact, or a real one?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:58 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Well if you can read it’s should be quite obvious, but it seems your Brent love in clouds the bit of intelligence you may have.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:27 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Well if you can read it’s should be quite obvious, but it seems your Brent love in clouds the bit of intelligence you may have.
Where's yer million to buy Brent out, that was your Bumlickin mantra when you were claiming there was no alternative to Jimmy. its thick fvckwits like you that keep argyle crap.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:48 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Where's yer million to buy Brent out, that was your Bumlickin mantra when you were claiming there was no alternative to Jimmy. its thick fvckwits like you that keep argyle crap.

As usual you revert to type by using abuse when you sense your losing an argument, quite honestly with supporters like you Argyle could do without, so why not toddle off up the A38 and “support” that lot, you might even bump into your love child up there.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 12:38 pm

You'm not a praper fan Suffs.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
You'm not a praper fan Suffs.
Yep cheers Brenty boyz love to tell the non believers to fvck off and support exeter. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rovers V Argyle   Rovers V Argyle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rovers V Argyle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: