Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 6:12 am

Any decent and normal person is behind you Peter. Frankly any that support this evil Government are twisted themselves.

I do agree Kier Starmer has lost his way and the only Labour politician that Johnson shits bricks over is Yvette Cooper when she rips him a new arsehole every time in zoom meetings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:51 am

Cooper and Balls bought a four-bedroom house in Stoke Newington, North London, and registered this as their second home (rather than their home in Castleford, West Yorkshire); this qualified them for up to £44,000 a year to subsidise a reported £438,000 mortgage under the Commons Additional Costs Allowance, of which they claimed £24,400.

Seems like any other decent working class lass in tune with Labour and it's new supporters. All noses in the trough together comrades.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:58 am

...Poor Peter
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:05 am

Harves behind you, Peter.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:04 am

It's Budget Day and I'm kinda wondering if the Shadow Chancellor and her boss will give Rishi Sunak a congratulatory pat on the back Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Any decent and normal person is behind you Peter. Frankly any that support this evil Government are twisted themselves.

I do agree Kier Starmer has lost his way and the only Labour politician that Johnson shits bricks over is Yvette Cooper when she rips him a new arsehole every time in zoom meetings

Poor Peeder, he just doesn't know what to do? Here's a suggestion why don't you give up your pointless Brexit protesting and manoeuvring and accept the totally legal and binding decision made four years ago?
If like me you were wondering who da fook is this numpty misleading Harve all the time check this out,

Peter Stefanovic is an Australian journalist, reporter and television presenter. Stefanovic is currently a co-host of First Edition on Sky News Australia. He has previously been a co-host of Weekend Today, senior reporter on Nine News.

Here's another suggestion, why don't you keep your views to yourself you Lager swilling, Abbo hating, interfering fookin loon?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 9:24 pm

Harve likes Andrew Neil I believe? here is Andrews tweet today

He writes - ''GULP' Our latest Westminster voting intention has the Conservatives taking a 13 point lead'':

Con: 45% (+4 from 25-26 Feb)
Lab: 32% (-4)
Green: 7% (n/c)
Lib Dem: 6% (+1)
SNP: 5% (n/c)
Reform UK: 3% (n/c)

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:01 am

It will happen.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:25 am

PatDunne wrote:

Harve likes Andrew Neil I believe? here is Andrews tweet today

He writes - ''GULP' Our latest Westminster voting intention has the Conservatives taking a 13 point lead'':

Con: 45% (+4 from 25-26 Feb)
Lab: 32% (-4)
Green: 7% (n/c)
Lib Dem: 6% (+1)
SNP: 5% (n/c)
Reform UK: 3% (n/c)

I do indeed like Andrew Neil greatly Pat....its beyond comprehension that somehow these charlatans have presided over the worst death toll per head of population in the world but somehow the vile lying oaf running the show has convinced everyone he's personally behind the vaccination programme. The same prick thats presided over £22 Billion spunked up the wall over track and trace yet fails to get a Brazilian variant patient to fill in a locator form

As for yesterdays news that nurses are due a 1% rise (and they're rightfully incandesdent with rage) and the NHS funding is being cut 30 Billion you have to wonder have we got the thickest nation on planet earth. We clearly have.
All reductions naturally in lieu for the billions given to their cronies. I absolutely despair genuinely

Make no mistake the NHS is as good as gone. I couldnt be arsed to last week to put the links up to GP practices that had been taken up by US groups of investors.....

Yes the corruption will all come out in the enquiry but the damage will have been accepted as collateral

By the way the taxpayers have picked up the bill for Priti Patels appalling behaviour over Home Office guy for her bullying. Guilty as feck and now she must resign ?? Will she feck.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 6:09 am

Quite astonishing that Johnson lied brazenly (as per normal at PMQs) and even more astonishing the BBC are actually starting to hold him to account

The corruption is truly breathtaking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:31 am

GP's are self employed Harve, you can't privatise private practices. and it's why Devon and Cornwall find it so hard to attract them, dentists too, they simply don't want to come and work here, much like the difficulty attracting footballers, we can go on about the beautiful Moor and the sound but for many people that isn't enough.

The spin that the NHS is being cut is untrue, core spending on the NHS will rise by seven billion pounds next year, although £30 billion of extra money to deal with covid is ending.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:48 am

It's pointless Pat, it's never been easier to fact check stuff but for Harve just seeing anything on the net however skewed is seen as validation of his views.
I was talking to my anti Vaxxer mate yesterday he came out with the astonishing statement that there is no evidence at all that wearing masks prevents the spread of Covid. I sent him about five links showing that not only has this been proved to prevent Covid it's the same reason they have been wearing them in operating theatres for decades for exactly the same reason we wear them now. Subject quickly changed.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Hallett put three and a half million extra in and said no more, does that mean when the money is used up that Hallett has cut Argyles budget by three and a half million? Using their NHS argument, Labour and its supporters would have to say yes.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Just resign today you utter lying bastard....again again and again it never ever stops... Look forward to this being the lead on BBC 6pm news

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:35 pm

Conservatives sitting at 45% in the polls and Johnsons going to resign lmfao you deluded twat.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 6:19 pm

Do those who lied to parliament and invaded Iraq see this a big deal?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:03 pm

Somebody with money having a pop at the wicked witch of the north.....

'The SNP leader is under intense scrutiny as a Scottish parliament committee investigates her government's handling of sexual harassment complaints against her predecessor Alex Salmond. Critics have suggested Ms Sturgeon may have mislead parliament about what she knew about the allegations.

Speaking to The Telegraph Alan Sutherland, a Scotland Matters representative, said: "We call on the First Minister to do the right thing for Scotland: resign and let us focus on recovery from the pandemic.

"She has done great damage to our country and Parliament's reputation, here and abroad, by conducting an undignified, very public dispute with her former SNP colleague, while preventing the Salmond enquiry from seeing evidence that is crucial to a proper investigation."

The Majority, a new group launched in June last year, claims to speak for Scotland's "anti-Nationalist majority".

In a statement posted on Friday it said: "Today, The Majority, with the support of Scotland Matters, UK Union Voice and over 250 donors who contributed to a crowdfunding campaign, launches the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign, the first in a series of campaigns leading up to the Scottish Elections on May 6.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:26 am

No matter what political persuasion you are if you object to Johnsons relentless lying (that even the deluded Tory few on here accept) follow Peter Stefanovic who exposes Johnsons odious filth 24/7

I'm embarrassed to be British frankly with this animal in charge who is abusing everyone with impunity

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:10 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
No matter what political persuasion you are if you object to Johnsons relentless lying (that even the deluded Tory few on here accept) follow Peter Stefanovic who exposes Johnsons odious filth 24/7

I'm embarrassed to be British frankly with this animal in charge who is abusing everyone with impunity

lol!

A glance at his Twitter and when literally every post is about Bojo, then that’s pretty much the definition of obsession. He must fancy him or summat.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 8:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I'm embarrassed to be British frankly
I’m sure most of us are embarrassed that you’re British too Harve. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 9:47 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 10:13 am

You're not British, Herr Harve
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 11:11 am

He loves a bit of mutti.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:59 am

Now we know with utter certainty that the Speaker is not impartial
I utterly despair. Johnson brazenly lying at the despatch box again yesterday but listen to Hoyles words at the end of the short video

Utterly sickening to all decent people let alone the NHS. To lie and mislead was always a resigning matter. Johnson lies with absolute impunity. Its not Covid thats destroying people its that evil cvnt

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 5:59 am

Go get em Maugham
Endemic corruption as always. £37 Billion for something thats never worked from day 1 and ended with Hancock having to appeal through the public via twitter for the Brazilian variant person infected to come forward

This Harding woman ranks up with the top of Government in its corruption. The public enquiry will be utterly brutal when the number crunchers get full access to bank accounts.....I've heard Bolivia is nice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next