Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13114
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:20 pm

Sir smarmy should be done for abuse of Brylcreem or is it Castrol GTX?

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6886
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:06 pm


Corruption at its absolute finest..... Rock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dido Harding public enemy number 1 of all racehorses and all poor sods her abysmal record effects
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2604
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:37 pm

I heard that they asked Lord Peter Mendelson but he wanted more money.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6886
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:28 am


Front of todays Times....
The start of the sticky end to the NHS as we know it. Hived off for profit to Tory Donors. What was it that evil cvnt Johnson said in 2019
FFS I hope this is the final wake up call for some on ATD. Some need to give their heads a serious wobble for enabling this evil Government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2604
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 am

''The reforms will also scrap forced privatisation and competition within the NHS''

You did manage to read that bit Harve? or was your head wobbling too much?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 807
Join date : 2020-03-25

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Front of todays Times....
The start of the sticky end to the NHS as we know it. Hived off for profit to Tory Donors. What was it that evil cvnt Johnson said in 2019
FFS I hope this is the final wake up call for some on ATD. Some need to give their heads a serious wobble for enabling this evil Government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your just proving to all of us that your headline attention seeking is just that, surely you couldn’t have read all of that and not agreed with most of it, frankly if the proposal is to reverse the Andrew Lansley’s 2012 “Health and Social Care Act” then bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:49 am

Unlike Harve I've never voted Tory in my life. NHS badly needs reforming. I recently had an ear infection and needed to see the ENT in Derriford, despite having an appointment with ENT I then had to go and physically see my GP so that he could then refer me from the surgery the reason they do this is that if the GP refers the patient Derriford can charge my GP for the appointment and they don't get paid without it. We must have millions of appointments like this every year a total waste of my time, the GP's time and money.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:50 am

PatDunne wrote:
''The reforms will also scrap forced privatisation and competition within the NHS''

You did manage to read that bit Harve? or was your head wobbling too much?

Hilarious. I'm not sure whether Harve is able to think for himself or he just doesn't want to?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:51 am

Also Harve favourite Tory Jeremy Hunt is universally hated throughout the NHS as he was health minister whilst he was trying to privatise the NHS, it's his baby.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 422
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 12:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Unlike Harve I've never voted Tory in my life. NHS badly needs reforming. I recently had an ear infection and needed to see the ENT in Derriford, despite having an appointment with ENT I then had to go and physically see my GP so that he could then refer me from the surgery the reason they do this is that if the GP refers the patient Derriford can charge my GP for the appointment and they don't get paid without it. We must have millions of appointments like this every year a total waste of my time, the GP's time and money.

The trouble is that unfortunately there are both good and bad hospitals and doctors. Eight years ago my wife who had terminal cervical cancer, pleaded for me to call out our local duty doctor. On answering my call he said the surgery didn't make housecalls after 12noon. I immediately called for an ambulance which turned up immediately. We arrived at the hospital (not Exeter) just after 1:30 pm however, she died in the early hours the next day. While sat in the back of that ambulance I discovered that paramedics and A&E doctors and staff have a very low opinion GP's and their surgeries.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Unlike Harve I've never voted Tory in my life. NHS badly needs reforming. I recently had an ear infection and needed to see the ENT in Derriford, despite having an appointment with ENT I then had to go and physically see my GP so that he could then refer me from the surgery the reason they do this is that if the GP refers the patient Derriford can charge my GP for the appointment and they don't get paid without it. We must have millions of appointments like this every year a total waste of my time, the GP's time and money.

The trouble is that unfortunately there are both good and bad hospitals and doctors. Eight years ago my wife who had terminal cervical cancer, pleaded for me to call out our local duty doctor. On answering my call he said the surgery didn't make housecalls after 12noon. I immediately called for an ambulance which turned up immediately. We arrived at the hospital (not Exeter) just after 1:30 pm however, she died in the early hours the next day. While sat in the back of that ambulance I discovered that paramedics and A&E doctors and staff have a very low opinion GP's and their surgeries.

Condolences for that. I don't have a high regard for GP's in general there are some awful ones out there, when you get to hospital you can't beat the NHS. I had to wait two years for two "emergency" back operations fifteen years ago and wasn't on a waiting list longer than six weeks apparently.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6886
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:48 am

Vile and corrupt charlatans is more appropriate Tim frankly....on the day we hear nothing from that snake oil salesman Gove that UK/EU trade has been trashed 68%

Here come the defenders..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-08-23

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:32 am

Can you provide more specific evidence of the reduction in exports please Harve ?
Being that only 8% of UK companies exported to the EU previously it would be interesting to know what’s affected & why.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2604
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:12 am

How about imports from Europe to the UK Harve? Have they been affected by Covid too?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 807
Join date : 2020-03-25

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:31 am

Harve can you let us know where you’ve got your fatality figures from as they seem to differ from the official government figures
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:15 am

The latest and really the last ploy that the remainers can use now is to use the Covid effect figures to add kudos to their lies about Brexit. I give it twelve months before Harve is claiming that Brexit has killed 150,000 Brits.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13114
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:51 pm

12 months and it will be 500,000!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 12202
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Lefty Woke BBC attacking Cuddly Tories shock

_______________________________________
Vote shit, get banged.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13114
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:08 pm

So much for the Tories controlling the bbc.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:32 pm

The BBC were one hundred per cent remainers, shockingly biased.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2604
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Vile and corrupt charlatans is more appropriate Tim frankly....on the day we hear nothing from that snake oil salesman Gove that UK/EU trade has been trashed 68%

Here come the defenders..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Here come the defenders, in the form of the Dover Port - they would know right?


A statement from Dover Port today announced that:

“A month on since the end of the Brexit transition period, the Port of Dover is pleased to already be welcoming over 90% of the freight traffic volumes typical of this time of year following the significant stockpiling experienced before Christmas.”

“The message to hauliers is that as long as you come to Kent border ready and with a negative COVID test, then it won’t be long before you are on your way to France on the shortest ferry crossing.”
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13114
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:12 pm

And still no aircraft have fallen from the sky!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 12202
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Fingers crossed.

_______________________________________
Vote shit, get banged.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2604
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:11 pm

There will undoubtedly be increased costs of border checks, paper work, inspections but we managed before joining, I think remain shot themselves in the foot with dire warnings of all planes being grounded, vital medicines being held up, cheddar cheese and beef increasing in price by 50%

Good news for common types like me is that Lidl Plymstock is closing for two weeks for the store to be made bigger, those Germans must be confident that imports will continue to flow.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 11:13 pm

The lack of medicine fear shot was a beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: