The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dion Dublin vs Argyle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
a39er

Dion Dublin vs Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:00 pm

Now immortalised in electronica track.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Was at that game at Norwich,two great free kicks by Akos and a 3-1 win but embarrassing small time commentary from Sparks-made me blush to be a Pilgrim. Didn't there used to be a Reverend Jim on PASOTI?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:28 pm

When I saw the title, I did wonder if Ryan had asked DD to find him a family home locally, LOL
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:41 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Was at that game at Norwich,two great free kicks by Akos and a 3-1 win but embarrassing small time commentary from Sparks-made me blush to be a Pilgrim. Didn't there used to be a Reverend Jim on PASOTI?

The very same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 9:47 pm

am i allowed to say this was a pile of shit? i know the last fool wanted only positive feedback to his crap commentary but i just cant be a positive pat on this cut job.

Grovehill wrote:
When I saw the title, I did wonder if Ryan had asked DD to find him a family home locally, LOL

aslong as he didnt ask him to compare sizes in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Didn't we go 1 down on the Stoke of half time???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:29 pm

Christ make ya feel good the likes of Stairway to Heavan was etched into past - I despair sometimes!! Fuckin shite!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:16 am

Elias wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Didn't we go 1 down on the Stoke of half time???

Yep.Twas a bad error from Luke as i recall,let a long shot squirm under him. Barry Hales equalised then Buzz took over,think it was the first game for people like Halmosi and Gallen. Happy days when Argyle had the quality to go to places like Norwich and win,could have got better too with the right people at the top-still makes my piss boil about what happened after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dion Dublin vs Argyle   Dion Dublin vs Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Dion Dublin vs Argyle
Page 1 of 1