akagreengull
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:53 pm

laugh
Earwegoagain wrote:
Back in the day it used to be the go to Argo site, now it's as popular as Harry and Meg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Back in the day it used to be the go to Argo site, now it's as popular as Harry and Meg.

i dont think it was ever that popular even before nool started is takeover, it was just the only game in town that had a pull as the alternatives where ROTG which wasn't a serious forum and the os forum that was on the clubs website that you needed thick skin to put up with the 1001 vile in its content accounts of rastus. I would say they re popular by default due to them running off all their competition except us and i agree now they are worst than princess harry and woke queen megan.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:57 pm

Oh well, maybe 3 points next game.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:00 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

i dont think it was ever that popular even before nool started is takeover, it was just the only game in town that had a pull as the alternatives where ROTG which wasn't a serious forum and the os forum that was on the clubs website that you needed thick skin to put up with the 1001 vile in its content accounts of rastus. I would say they re popular by default due to them running off all their competition except us and i agree now they are worst than princess harry and woke queen megan.

I'm well aware you're completely thick as shit Angry but dont push it too far fella. You want to have a continued veiled pop take it off forum or onto PM.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 9:12 am

akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Excellent shooting from Conor Grant,not as spectacular but from a similar position to the goal against Wimbledon,no doubt that will be noted by opposition scouts or whatever they're called nowadays. Average sort of result yesterday but big test next week against Hull,yet to drop a point or concede a goal.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 9:57 am

We need to beat the Hully Gullies, I work for a Hull outfit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:38 am

Hull will be a big test foreshore. I noticed with surprise and delight that Pompey are doing shite, long may that continue.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:23 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hull will be a big test foreshore. I noticed with surprise and delight that Pompey are doing shite, long may that continue.

Great result for Shezzas bheys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Shrewsbury Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2