The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:28 pm

Hi everyone, please see latest offer for members.

Tony.

The Argyle Fans' Trust has 6 access codes to view Saturday's match against Blackpool on ifollow. Members are invited to enter via our website www.argylefanstrust.com and winners will be drawn tomorrow evening. This is the first of regular draws for our members throughout the season.
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 12:02 am

SteelCannon wrote:

Tony.

The Argyle Fans' Trust has 6 access codes to view Saturday's match against Blackpool on ifollow. Members are invited to enter via our website www.argylefanstrust.com and winners will be drawn tomorrow evening. This is the first of regular draws for our members throughout the season.
Dear ohh dear. Only last week the club were saying that these passes are like money to the club as it's the soul revenue stream. Wonder if it was your new found buddy Newell who suggested it given his track record in season ticket misuse and revenue abstraction from the club. Sounds just like a good old Porkus brainchild this one.
Newell and the AFT are an absolute match made in heaven now.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 1:38 am

SimonMann52 wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Tony.

Dear ohh dear. Only last week the club were saying that these passes are like money to the club as it's the soul revenue stream. Wonder if it was your new found buddy Newell who suggested it given his track record in season ticket misuse and revenue abstraction from the club. Sounds just like a good old Porkus brainchild this one.

I may be completely wrong here, but...  I think the AFT 'donated' money to the club in the form of buying six season tickets in a fundraiser the club was running.  In the current covid climate, that would entitle them to six ifollow codes instead of tickets.  It is these they are giving away to AFT members.  That is my guess at what is happening.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 5:09 am

That observation and conclusion is, as Ron Jeremy might have said, too easy.

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:18 am

Rickler wrote:
SimonMann52 wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Tony.

I may be completely wrong here, but...  I think the AFT 'donated' money to the club in the form of buying six season tickets in a fundraiser the club was running.  In the current covid climate, that would entitle them to six ifollow codes instead of tickets.  It is these they are giving away to AFT members.  That is my guess at what is happening.
With due respect then why did the club in the hardest of possible rhetoric say the these passes are strictly for an individual ST holders use only and are not to be passed on as they represent the clubs primary course of income at the moment. Could well be that the AFT might just well have permission to do this, but it goes totally against the grains of the principle here. A heck of a lot of people donated in the crowdfunding to get the ST incentive yet they've all be told these passes are for an individuals use only. I too got my ST and home and away shirts though the crowdfunding yet if I tried to raffle or auction off my streaming passes then I expect I would lose my ST.

Last edited by SimonMann52 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:22 am

I agree, using someone elses ST is the lowest of the low.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:08 pm

SimonMann52 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
SimonMann52 wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Tony.

With due respect then why did the club in the hardest of possible rhetoric say the these passes are strictly for an individual ST holders use only and are not to be passed on as they represent the clubs primary course of income at the moment. Could well be that the AFT might just well have permission to do this, but it goes totally against the grains of the principle here. A heck of a lot of people donated in the crowdfunding to get the ST incentive yet they've all be told these passes are for an individuals use only. I too got my ST and home and away shirts though the crowdfunding yet if I tried to raffle or auction off my streaming passes then I expect I would lose my ST.

Well the AFT could have done exactly the same deal with individual tickets (I wondered at the time why they didn't?).  I presumed it was easier to administrate done this way?.  The net effect would have been the same either way.

The real question should be, why is the AFT doing this sort of thing in the first place?  If they have money to literally give away, then maybe they should lower the yearly member fee?
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:24 pm

Rickler wrote:
SimonMann52 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
SimonMann52 wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Tony.

Well the AFT could have done exactly the same deal with individual tickets (I wondered at the time why they didn't?).  I presumed it was easier to administrate done this way?.  The net effect would have been the same either way.

The real question should be, why is the AFT doing this sort of thing in the first place?  If they have money to literally give away, then maybe they should lower the yearly member fee?
Not to mention the bag of sand that they paid to Gary McGuire.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:41 am

Bag of sand?

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:53 am

Grand
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 11:02 am

Grand sand? scratch
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 11:24 am

What was the reference about paying £1000 to McGuire all about
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:59 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Surprised you're not up to speed on this one, Harve?

The AFT contributed to the GT's building by donating a grand and therefore getting a 'membership' to the GT's and all the privileges that affords.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:50 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Surprised you're not up to speed on this one, Harve?

The AFT contributed to the GT's building by donating a grand and  therefore getting  a 'membership' to the GT's and all the privileges that affords.

I'd forgotten the place even existed to be honest Rickler. I wonder if Simon Hallett is covering the ongoing interest payments to investors
The debt must be growing hugely if he isn't.

Always remember an "educated wanker" telling a female pensioner to invest £50,000 (she'd asked to be fair) in McGuires shack. He and the pensioner can only be grateful Simon is running the show as if Brent was still here the club would have been gone by now.

I doubt Hallett will see the investors fleeced albeit McGuires (both of them) outrageous projections from outset were just that.... Builders should stick to building period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday   Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Draw for ifollow access on Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: