Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube) Empty
PostSubject: Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)   Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)   Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:27 am

furious about this as what was the point in paying £10 ito watch f they were going to give it away for free 48 hours later? may aswell listened on the radio and for that reason im not buying anymore streams of argyle beyond the ones that come with my season ticket till i can attend in person.

I pray they dont do this when the league starts.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)   Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:40 am

Exactly the same happens with pay-per-view Boxing. Always has done. I guess the whole point in paying for it is to see it ‘live’.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)   Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Exactly the same happens with pay-per-view Boxing. Always has done.  I guess the whole point in paying for it is to see it ‘live’.

true but not less than 48 hours later, maybe between a week to a month they do and by that time who cares the next ppv is planned.but i have never seen them broadcast any ppv for free so soon afterwards.

argyle have this ifollow shit charge fans to have it yet give everything away for free thats not right in my eyes either and this match replay being put on youtube so soon after they charged for it is a joke. Makes me wondering why did i bother getting a season ticket if i can watch all the games on youtube 24-48hrs later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)   Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Saturday replay of QPR game (youtube)
Page 1 of 1