The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
julestheimp

Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:48 am

Although relatively inexperienced in terms of management, Liverpool-born Ryan Lowe has a good working knowledge of lower-division football after an eighteen-year playing career spent mainly in the north-west. After spending his formative years on the books at Liverpool, he drifted into non-league football with a succession of local clubs until he began to make his name with Burscough at the turn of the century.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Welcome Jules!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
julestheimp

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:29 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Welcome Jules!

Thank you!

I will be looking for some of your supporters to answer a few questions before both of our League meetings, so will look for volunteers nearer the time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:37 pm

julestheimp wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Welcome Jules!

Thank you!

I will be looking for some of your supporters to answer a few questions before both of our League meetings, so will look for volunteers nearer the time!

freathy and grovehill are your boys for that.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Am just wondering if Freathy will go for the default lose every game 2 -0, 0-2 prediction this season?  scratch
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Angry wrote:
julestheimp wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Welcome Jules!

Thank you!

freathy and grovehill are your boys for that.
Definitely the right guys for the task. laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe   Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are The League One Managers? No.17: Ryan Lowe
Page 1 of 1