akagreengull
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs Empty
PostSubject: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saturday officials
Referee
ANTONY COGGINS

Assisted by
Ravel Cheosiaua and Christopher Wade

Fourth Official
Adam Ricketts

We have to wait to see if the team can step up to league one. The next two games will sort out the starting eleven for the first league game.

With the replacement for the players who have left i think we will be fine but i still nervous for the back three unless Aimson and Watts steps up to the plate.

Just hope we stays up and have more wins then loses

Club Q & A

After an agonising wait, the Pilgrims are finally back in competitive action on Saturday lunchtime, hosting Sky Bet Championship opposition Queens Park Rangers in the first round of the Carabao Cup.

Of course, much has changed since our 3-0 Sky Bet League Two victory over Macclesfield Town back in March. Most notably, the fixture will be played behind closed doors – with live iFollow streaming available.

In order to assist the Green Army in their temporary transition to supporting Ryan Lowe’s Pilgrims from home, we have provided the list of following Frequently Asked Questions for your convenience.

Is there any way for me to physically attend the fixture on Saturday?

Unfortunately, no. The fixture will be played behind closed doors, and, to ensure safety of players, officials, and fans alike, we encourage supporters not to congregate in the vicinity of Home Park for the duration of match-day.

How can I watch the game?

The Carabao Cup fixture is available to stream for UK-based supporters at £10. Click here to purchase your pass.

Will the coverage be the same four-camera experience as last season?

In the short-term, unfortunately not. Social distancing guidelines and staffing limitations at the EFL’s broadcast centre means that, in the short-term, they are unable to receive the club’s bespoke four-camera coverage feed.

The result is that, for the time being, iFollow coverage of the Pilgrims’ home fixtures will revert to single-camera coverage. We apologise for the inconvenience.

However, club camera operators will still be on hand to produce multi-camera coverage for post-match highlights, while we are also hopeful to be in a position to produce full-match replays, exclusive to iFollow subscribers.

What can we expect?

Until the EFL’s staffing restrictions are resolved, our iFollow stream will be single camera coverage, with live commentary from BBC Radio Devon.

I am a season-ticket holder, will I be sent a code?

Consistent with a physical season-ticket, free streaming codes will only be provided for our Sky Bet League One fixtures. Read our guide to make sure you are ready to receive your streaming passes.

Can I watch this game wherever I am?

Due to broadcast rights, the Carabao Cup fixture is only available in the UK.

Can I buy a programme for Saturday’s game?

Yes. Your award-winning match-day programme, The Pilgrim, is back for the 20/21 season. With supporters unable to attend the game in person, programmes for this fixture can be purchased here.

Will highlights be available?

Yes. After the game extended highlights will be available for iFollow subscribers, while short highlights will be available as usual on our YouTube channel.

Do I need an iFollow account to buy the game?

You will need to register for an iFollow account to purchase your match pass. Register here. We would like to remind supporters to futureproof their account by using the same email as your ticketing account.

What devices can I watch the game on?

iFollow can be streamed via the EFL’s app, or through a web browser on a computer or device. Supporters are advised that technical support can be accessed by contacting the EFL iFollow team on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Hold on lol (not you TGWU)

"The result is that, for the time being, iFollow coverage of the Pilgrims’ home fixtures will revert to single-camera coverage. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Perhaps 6 months wasnt long enough to sort it out. Disappointing Simon Hallett to say the least especially after it was claimed it was all being tested prior to competative matches

Wonder how much revenue will now be lost. Hopefully they weren't selling the £140 packages based on a 4 camera set up
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 1:06 pm

Anyone know the score so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 1:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Anyone know the score so far?

late kickoff QPR caught in traffic wont be here till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Ha ha, yes just checked, tomorrow is a slightly late kick off. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 3:22 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hold on lol (not you TGWU)

"The result is that, for the time being, iFollow coverage of the Pilgrims’ home fixtures will revert to single-camera coverage. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Perhaps 6 months wasnt long enough to sort it out. Disappointing Simon Hallett to say the least especially after it was claimed it was all being tested prior to competative matches

Wonder how much revenue will now be lost. Hopefully they weren't selling the £140 packages based on a 4 camera set up

Hav

Not Argyle fault,

Will the coverage be the same four-camera experience as last season?

In the short-term, unfortunately not. Social distancing guidelines and staffing limitations at the EFL’s broadcast centre means that, in the short-term, they are unable to receive the club’s bespoke four-camera coverage feed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 3:23 pm

There is no traffic out there they seem to have turned most of Devon into a car park in the last week.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:13 am

Score, I take a 2 - 2 draw
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:44 am

2-1 Argyle....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:31 am

How much of the £10 (to watch a league cup 1st round match on a webcam) do Argyle receive?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 10:25 am

Brings back memories of three Argyle v QPR games-1967 when Rodney Marsh dived for a penaty and caused a near riot,bus drivers on the pitch trying to punch the ref,QPR having to be smuggled out after the match etc.There was also 2004 of course,a truly great Argyle day when Mickey and David sent us rocketing into the championship,unforgettable afternoon when everything went perfectly.Wasn't there for the league cup game in 1973 when Argyle panned them 3-0 at Loftus road on the way to the league cup semi but by all accounts it was about the best performance in Argyles history against a team who were riding high in the top level.Chance for Argyle to add to that history today,would be a confidence booster for the season ahead if they can overcome QPR but should be an interesting game anyway to see the new players for the first time and how they may be used in the future.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 10:37 am

Les Miserable wrote:
How much of the £10 (to watch a league cup 1st round match on a webcam) do Argyle receive?

Shrewsbury Town

Does the money from purchasing streaming passes at £10 per match come to STFC?

For home matches all Shrewsbury Town fans buying a match, the income comes to ourselves (less VAT etc) and the agreement that is in place for away fans buying match passes is that the home club will also receive the revenue from away sales in lieu of how many away supporters would normally attend. Eg If Portsmouth brought 1,500 fans to Shrewsbury last season then for Shrewsbury v Portsmouth the first 1,500 streams Portsmouth fans purchase this revenue would come to STFC and any more sales than 1,500 would go to Portsmouth FC and vice versa for the away fixture at Portsmouth.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:24 am

Spose I better have a look ...a tenner it is then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 11:27 am

i purchased it... if i find there's a link to the game now on one of my streaming sites im not going to be pleased lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Is Coombes the youth Goalkeeper?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:34 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

yes i guess either luke's injury isnt as bad or they couldnt get ruddy signed up in time or didnt bother taking him up.

1-0 to QPR already
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

yes i guess either luke's injury isnt as bad or they couldnt get ruddy signed up in time or didnt bother taking him up.

1-0 to QPR already

FFS!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:13 pm

1-1 edwards

ill say it now we are fecked when we come up against teams with pacy wingers and strikers. Despite us flooding the defence when teams attack unlike under del bhey which is neutralising the threat from qpe still i can see the achilles heel again in this team.

its hard to watch the shaky camera for me
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Sounds like we're in for a right hammering today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:44 pm

Freathy wrote:
Sounds like we're in for a right hammering today

its pretty much 50/50 should be more goals in this game. ive stopped watching it as that stream has hury my eye it was that out of focus and shaky.

pity the efl wont allow their ifollow app to be on firestick so you could watch this on your tv rather than computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:50 pm

2-2 mayor for us first
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Great that Mayor has scored so early in the season, still 2- 2
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 2:08 pm

3 - 2 to Argo, Frank Nouble
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 2:28 pm

We are literally the worst team in the history of all team sports. Worse than the Washington Generals. Worse than Reese under-11s when I played for them.

Glad I didn't go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs   It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR  Kick off is at 1230hrs Empty

Back to top Go down

It is Saturday, game day for Argyle v QPR Kick off is at 1230hrs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next