Devon FA Ladies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Had the pleasure of watching my Grandaughter (11) play for Devon FA school of excellence V Millwall, the game resulted in a 2 ~ 2 draw. But what struck me was how much both she and the team have improved since I last saw them in September, which proves the value of qualified coaching, Argyle please note. They are away to Arsenal soon.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Must have been a proud thing to watch Pepsie. Congratulations to your granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Thankyou, the team are invited to the Bristol Rovers game and may take up to two adults for £5 a go. Her Dad does not want to go (miserable so & so) so she has invited Me and Gran. Lets hope it is a good game.
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Lucky for her to have a granddad that cares about her success!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 pm

She has an elder brother, who unfortunately does not take the slightest interest in football. When he was born I bought him all the gear and was looking forward to being able to take him to Argyle but he is terrified by noise, has to wear earplugs when going to the swimming pool, and refuses to go to Central Park when the Circus or Fair are there.
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:42 pm

pepsipete wrote:
She has an elder brother, who unfortunately does not take the slightest interest in football. When he was born I bought him all the gear and was looking forward to being able to take him to Argyle but he is terrified by noise, has to wear earplugs when going to the swimming pool, and refuses to go to Central Park when the Circus or Fair are there.

My eldest was like that - at the age of 21 is now only just managing a few fireworks. Loud noises were too much!
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Had the pleasure of watching my Grandaughter (11) play for Devon FA school of excellence V Millwall, the game resulted in a 2 ~ 2 draw. But what struck me was how much both she and the team have improved since I last saw them in September, which proves the value of qualified coaching, Argyle please note. They are away to Arsenal soon.

Nice one Pepsi's prodigy!

Let us know next time she's playing locally - some of us might want to come along.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Peggy wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Nice one Pepsi's prodigy!

Let us know next time she's playing locally - some of us might want to come along.

Will keep you posted, they play at Eggbuckland and this was only the second time thay have been at home this Season. Most games seen to be at Somerton as a sort of halfway point between Plymouth and the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 am

Devon Ladies FA are at Home to Somerset this Saturday 10th March, 11 AM at Eggbuckland School. Grandaughter will be playing, she is by far the smallest player they have, but one of the quickest, unlike her Grandad.
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 am

Cool. I might well join you (if you don't mind) - assuming I get through the rest of this weird week in one piece!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am

Peggy wrote:
Cool. I might well join you (if you don't mind) - assuming I get through the rest of this weird week in one piece!

You would be more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devon FA Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Ladies   Devon FA Ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

Devon FA Ladies
Page 1 of 1