The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

external catering on Match-Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

external catering on Match-Days Empty
PostSubject: external catering on Match-Days   external catering on Match-Days EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Home Park Stadium is now taking submissions for the provision of external catering on Match-Days.

For information, and to submit a tender, follow the link below 👇

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good idea if the Argyle fans trust had their own burger stall
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: external catering on Match-Days   external catering on Match-Days EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Not a very attractive proposition for this season is it? If I were Hallett I'd appoint a catering manager with a modicum of style and flair and get a much more diverse range of fare and obviously much better quality. He/she would have the power to either let out a catering outlet to an independant outlet or staff it by people employed by PAFC. We need to mirror the positive experience the catering gets in the Pioneer suite in the rest of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: external catering on Match-Days   external catering on Match-Days EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Not a very attractive proposition for this season is it? If I were Hallett I'd appoint a catering manager with a modicum of style and flair and get a much more diverse range of fare and obviously much better quality. He/she would have the power to either let out a catering outlet to an independant outlet or staff it by people employed by PAFC. We need to mirror the positive experience the catering gets in the Pioneer suite in the rest of the ground.

Did you actually read the link?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: external catering on Match-Days   external catering on Match-Days EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 10:18 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Did you actually read the link?

Yes, did you actually read what I said? I only mirror the views of all the fans in the last ten years of fans surveys. Perhaps this year Hallett will actually try to improve the catering but as I point out any business is going to struggle to cost a bid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: external catering on Match-Days   external catering on Match-Days Empty

Back to top Go down

external catering on Match-Days
Page 1 of 1