Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 This week manager meet the press

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 13306
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7397
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 5:02 pm

George Cooper is on his way.....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 13306
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 5:11 pm


Callum McFadzean still have not signed for a team, Lowe only had one phone call from another manager last week to find out about him
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15284
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Callum McFadzean still have not signed for a team, Lowe only had one phone call from another manager last week to find out about him

well callum best start having his agent ring around cause he's not welcome back here at all.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Callum McFadzean still have not signed for a team, Lowe only had one phone call from another manager last week to find out about him

well callum best start having his agent ring around cause he's not welcome back here at all.
Agree, bridges burnt!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 13306
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 5:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
George Cooper is on his way.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peterborough United and Plymouth Argyle are discussing the transfer of George Cooper to Home Park

League One rivals Plymouth Argyle have opened negotiations for the transfer of attacking midfielder George Cooper from Peterborough United.

Cooper was transfer listed by Posh last week after the signings of midfielders Reece Brown and Ryan Broom. He spent last season on loan at Plymouth, helping them to win promotion from League Two.

And Plymouth boss Ryan Lowe told the Plymouth Herald today (August 27) he was talking to Posh over some sort of compromise deal for the 23 year-old. Posh want a fee for a player who cost a reported £300k in January 2018. Plymouth would rather take him on loan for the season again.

Lowe said: “We have got our figures and they have certainly got theirs. Currently, George Cooper is a Peterborough United footballer.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15284
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
George Cooper is on his way.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peterborough United and Plymouth Argyle are discussing the transfer of George Cooper to Home Park

League One rivals Plymouth Argyle have opened negotiations for the transfer of attacking midfielder George Cooper from Peterborough United.

Cooper was transfer listed by Posh last week after the signings of midfielders Reece Brown and Ryan Broom. He spent last season on loan at Plymouth, helping them to win promotion from League Two.

And Plymouth boss Ryan Lowe told the Plymouth Herald today (August 27) he was talking to Posh over some sort of compromise deal for the 23 year-old. Posh want a fee for a player who cost a reported £300k in January 2018. Plymouth would rather take him on loan for the season again.

Lowe said: “We have got our figures and they have certainly got theirs. Currently, George Cooper is a Peterborough United footballer.

its clear to me peterborough want him gone for a fee and would only accept a loan as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8960
Join date : 2017-09-09

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:23 pm

I would have said he's worth a fee, he's slotted in to the team before is a decent pedigree and as long as fee isn't too high should be seen as a good investment.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15284
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I would have said he's worth a fee, he's slotted in to the team before is a decent pedigree and as long as fee isn't too high should be seen as a good investment.

I agree. Its a deal we cant afford to miss out on. We still need a good left back aswell cooper can play there also and with law on the books we will have cover there so im hoping those pesky kids on twitter bug simon enough that he agrees to cover the cooper deal but i dont think he will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




This week manager meet the press Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week manager meet the press   This week manager meet the press Empty

Back to top Go down
 
This week manager meet the press
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: