Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK Empty
PostSubject: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Please God, let him be singing this
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Bit like Bobby Charlton coming back to play for England, with even less chance of success.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Bit like Bobby Charlton coming back to play for England, with even less chance of success.

or Paul Mariner.... oh yeh that's already been proven lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Bloody hell Greek, you're on fire today! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

Damn you Symons! I just can't get that Lesbian Seagull out of my head! It's even playing on youtube as I'm typing this.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:27 pm

I like the entry for Turkey Very Happy ... just a shame, they feel it must be sung in English Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK   Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest - Englebert Humperdinck Represents the UK
Page 1 of 1