The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  Empty
PostSubject: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 12:27 pm

Nearly 5000 members of the Green Army have renewed their season-tickets for the Pilgrims’ return to Sky Bet League One, as the initial sales period draws to a close.

The window for existing season-ticket holders to renew closes on Friday, 14 August at 5pm.

After the 5pm deadline, tickets will be removed from sale indefinitely, and renewals will lapse, as the club awaits further guidance from the government and the Sports Grounds Safety Authority on supporter access to stadia for the upcoming season.

In order to ensure that club staff are able to process all outstanding renewal applications before the deadline closes, we are extending our Ticket Office renewal hotline opening hours – with additional periods of 10am-2pm on Thursday, and 2-5pm on Friday, now available.

To apply to renew your season-ticket, visit argyletickets.com, or call the Home Park Ticket Office hotline on 01752 907700. For more information on the club’s 20/21 season-ticket packages, click here.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience during this unprecedented period, and thank you for your loyal support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 12:48 pm

i cant renew mine as i dont get paid till the end of the month and theres no direct debit option.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Angry wrote:
i cant renew mine as i dont get paid till the end of the month and theres no direct debit option.

Shorely if you contacted the club you'd be able to work something out?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:23 pm

Angry wrote:

Haven't Pasoti got a money lender jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:37 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

Haven't Pasoti got a money lender jocolor

borrow £320 pay back £3200 lol

i have seen now you can do that loan thingy to pay for season tickets again for this coming season. i might be able to do it friday but in truth if i have to miss a season so be it given all thats going on its going to be a clusterfuck of a season attendances wise.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 11:11 am

well over 90% of supporters renewing their season tickets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,    ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,  Empty

Back to top Go down

ST going off sale on Friday indefinitely, and renewals will lapse,
Page 1 of 1