The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message From The Chair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

Message From The Chair Empty
PostSubject: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Shove yer trust up yer arse when you let Newell rejoin.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:22 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Shove yer trust up yer arse when you let Newell rejoin.

desperate for members like the masonic lodge these days.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:49 pm

Because we can of course block people from rejoining online and have total control over who does.... good grief.

Anyway, it's fair to say that Ian and I didn't usually see eye to eye when I was Chair of the Trust. And he was one of its biggest critics. We disagreed over a lot actually. Still do probably though I've not spoken to him in a long time.

Times are different now, very different, and the Trust serves to help and promote the Club. It doesn't exist purely to 'fight' and there is nothing to fight over now anyway.

So that fact that IJN has seen this, and wants to rejoin - brilliant. The Trust is not 'desperate for members' - not in that sense. The message is about wanting people back on board to help us that had left previously for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Glad your not short of members then cos I’ve just cut my membership up
Leopard never changes his spots bit like dear old nipples fat wank himself pig...WHOS HE NOSHING NOW ???
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:03 pm

SteelCannon wrote:

So that fact that IJN has seen this, and wants to rejoin - brilliant. The Trust is not 'desperate for members' - not in that sense. The message is about wanting people back on board to help us that had left previously for whatever reason.

It's not brilliant at all. It's a farce. Even if the trust were desperate for members, how can the Trust possibly justify letting someone join who deliberately set out to bring down the Trust just a few years ago? ..and Newell's efforts to destroy the trust were not by 'legal' means, but by his normal underhand scumbag ways...

https://www.argyletd.com/t1529-deep-throat-on-pasoti

There is no doubt.. If Nool wants back into the trust, he has something up his pudgy little sleeve.

Add me to the list of people who will be giving up their membership if Newell is allowed to re-join.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:25 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
Because we can of course block people from rejoining online and have total control over who does.... good grief.

Anyway, it's fair to say that Ian and I didn't usually see eye to eye when I was Chair of the Trust. And he was one of its biggest critics. We disagreed over a lot actually. Still do probably though I've not spoken to him in a long time.

Times are different now, very different, and the Trust serves to help and promote the Club. It doesn't exist purely to 'fight' and there is nothing to fight over now anyway.

I wouldn't let him anywhere near after all he's said and done to the trust over the years.He will be a thorn in your side and will only try using the trust to push his failing message forum that he's trying so hard to turn into a cult..
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:40 am

Angry wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

I wouldn't let him anywhere near after all he's said and done to the trust over the years.He will be a thorn in your side and will only try using the trust to push his failing message forum that he's trying so hard to turn into a cult..
absolutely the fat shit pig is looking for a way back in after no more jimmy arselicking so his defo looking for a way back in plus he will turn it into his own cash cow or even worse run it into the ground Which his and his real mates have always wanted the trust would be absolutely mentel letting this piece of shit anywhere near the trust ...but hay ho you can’t say you ain’t been warned
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Nipples was pro Brent anti argyle, how is anything connected to the Pasoti Perv, brilliant?
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Since no one at the club gives a shit about his crappy website and Green Jim seems to have to have fallen out of love with the club there aren’t many other routes to going back to being someone at the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Chair   Message From The Chair Empty

Back to top Go down

Message From The Chair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: