harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:34 pm

Augustus J Honeybun wrote:
Ryan Lowe is now 11/10 favourite on Skybet unless somethings changed in the last hour

yeah if stupid dicks keep hyping him up on social medias it go up.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 am

Angry wrote:
Ryan Lowe is now 11/10 favourite on Skybet unless somethings changed in the last hour

Everyone is stupid in your world if you dont happen to agree with them.
Just had a quick look Chris Hughton is 2/1 now but actually Ryan Lowe is still favourite. If its hype then its clearly being backed up with hard cash betting
As others mentioned Hughton would be more expensive than Lowe but City are mega rich in the boardroom
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:51 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

Just had a quick look Chris Hughton is 2/1 now but actually Ryan Lowe is still favourite. If its hype then its clearly being backed up with hard cash betting
As others mentioned Hughton would be more expensive than Lowe but City are mega rich in the boardroom

And maybe Houghton failed a super fans interview?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

i hear the sound of shit falling into a toilet so that must mean harve has an opinion to express i see.

anyways to ears.

hughton is one of the faves for watford. bristol city would probably reach the prem with him as he can build teams up not sure why super fans of bristol city wouldnt want him and ive seen some very unhappy with him being linked. its a strange one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:56 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

i hear the sound of shit falling into a toilet so that must mean harve has an opinion to express i see.

anyways to ears.

hughton is one of the faves for watford. bristol city would probably reach the prem with him as he can build teams up not sure why super fans of bristol city wouldnt want him and ive seen some very unhappy with him being linked. its a strange one.

It was a jibe at Nool saying how Lowe "failed his interview" with him. I think Houghton would be a great fit for them too. I don't think Lowe would get offered the job but stranger things have happened and if he was offered it you couldn't blame him if he was off like a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

anyways to ears.

It was a jibe at Nool saying how Lowe "failed his interview" with him. I think Houghton would be a great fit for them too. I don't think Lowe would get offered the job but stranger things have happened and if he was offered it you couldn't blame him if he was off like a shot.

that quote by nool needs to be displayed in the argyle locker room as motivation and example of how dumb he is. lowe's career will be defined by next season as this will be a new test so if he does well then other clubs in the championship will be more interested in him than they would be now.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Looks like the turnips went for the cheap option and appointed their assistant manager Dean Holden as Manager.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-unveil-head-coach-holden/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:03 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Looks like the turnips went for the cheap option and appointed their assistant manager Dean Holden as Manager.

strange appointment like bournemouth appointing tindall. He was there as the assistant to the guy who got fired i highly doubt he is going to better what he was a part off. Chris Hughton would have been a solid appointment for them and the guy who could have given them the best chance of reaching the premiership.

Can only assume its a cheaper option to promote from within during the pandemic as i cant see how both would have been appointed otherwise...

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 8:05 am

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

strange appointment like bournemouth appointing tindall. He was there as the assistant to the guy who got fired i highly doubt he is going to better what he was a part off. Chris Hughton would have been a solid appointment for them and the guy who could have given them the best chance of reaching the premiership.

Can only assume its a cheaper option to promote from within during the pandemic as i cant see how both would have been appointed otherwise...

Strange choice for Bournemouth who must be a bit flush with £40 million they got for Ake and parachute payments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 8:56 am

Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Strange choice for Bournemouth who must be a bit flush with £40 million they got for Ake  and parachute payments.

they may aswell kept eddie howe for all the good this will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City   Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Johnson sacked by Bristol City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2