Czarcasm
seadog
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

fans forum  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:24 pm

RegGreen wrote:
What I got from that is getting the excuses early regarding the playing budget ..Where gunna give youth a chance blah blah don’t expect any decent signings vibe
As regarding refunds still pleading poverty and making it more awkward than it’s worth I can understand about season tickets I’ve wiped my mouth about mine .But it’s the exeter tickets there trying to blag as well and kept slipping it in at every opportunity into  shaming the fans letting em keep it (how many’s times was that mentioned ) as if they were begging and in deep trouble am I missing something but didn’t hallett inject more equity into the club which he will benefit him in the future..plus give him grace and favour with the bank for loans if needed ...but it was spun on social media As if this was to save the club when it clearly ain’t
Again I put forward polite questions and STILL they never got ask AGAIN but hay ho I didn’t expect they would

Blimey, where to start here...

How are the club trying to blag your Exeter tickets? It's really really simple to ask for a refund - you email the club and ask. Option 3.

From the club website...

1) Our preferred option, and not one that we take lightly, is that supporters waive their right to a refund. We understand that this may not be possible in all cases, and thank you for your unparalleled generosity and support in these difficult times. This applies to match tickets, season-tickets and flexi-tickets.

2) Take a credit note for future ticketing purchases. Match-tickets at face value (less fees), season and flexi tickets will be offered as a pro-rata credit. If an existing ticket holder would like to request a credit note, they must email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no later than June 30. If no email is received by this date, the club will assume that the ticket holder is waiving their right to a refund.

3) Refund. If an existing ticket holder would like to request a refund, they must email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no later than June 30. Match-tickets at face value (less fees), season and flexi tickets will be offered as a pro-rata refund. If no email is received by this date, the club will assume that the ticket holder is waiving their right to a refund.

Also yes you really are completely missing something about Halletts cash injection - the ONLY way he will get any benefit with an upshoot on his shares return, is if he manages to get Argyle into such a healthy position that his (currently) vastly undervalued shares are somehow worth more than he's put in. Can't you get your head around that? The only way he actually makes anything is if his share values rocket - which equates to Argyle at the very least being in a healthy Championship spot. It's win-win for everyone - him, the club, and any fan that wants Argyle to succeed.

And you're going on about with Hallett needing loans from a bank, where do you pull that pearler from? That's straight out of the Grovey school of made up nonsense.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:17 pm

There are those that are disappointed that Brent is no longer on the coconut shy....so Hallett will have to do instead.....no matter what he does for Argyle.....it would be so dull if everything was going swimmingly well without something or someone to take pot shot at of course..... Sad .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 pm

zyph wrote:
There are those that are disappointed that Brent is no longer on the coconut shy....so Hallett will have to do instead.....no matter what he does for Argyle.....it would be so dull if everything was going swimmingly well without something or someone to take pot shot at of course..... Sad .

You can't fault the match day experience because you don't go to Home Park.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

You can't fault the match day experience because you don't go to Home Park.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Thity six years and counting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:24 pm

zyph wrote:

Well you got that right Zyph!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

Well you got that right Zyph!

Guarantees a response everytime....plus the old 36 years chestnut....which they love bringing up.... although there's no truth in it..... point and laugh .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:49 am

Shaddup and enjoy the ride. My points are valid yet Im a pot shot taking freak even though Hallett likes to ask my views several times a year. Hallett has done nothing to address the POTD issues or the catering issues which are exactly the same as in Brents days but Halletts a millionaire and hence above criticism.
It amazes me that alleged fans will happily line up (taking pot shots as its known) at other fans to protect the owner even when he is bang to rights guilty for not addressing simple matters. No wonder we get foisted off with wankers like, Blair, Brown, Cameron, May and Bojo.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Shaddup and enjoy the ride. My points are valid yet Im a pot shot taking freak even though Hallett likes to ask my views several times a year. Hallett has done nothing to address the POTD issues or the catering issues which are exactly the same as in Brents days but Halletts a millionaire and hence above criticism.
It amazes me that alleged fans will happily line up (taking pot shots as its known) at other fans to protect the owner even when he is bang to rights guilty for not addressing simple matters. No wonder we get foisted off with wankers like, Blair, Brown, Cameron, May and Bojo.
indeed well said that man Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
What I got from that is getting the excuses early regarding the playing budget ..Where gunna give youth a chance blah blah don’t expect any decent signings vibe
As regarding refunds still pleading poverty and making it more awkward than it’s worth I can understand about season tickets I’ve wiped my mouth about mine .But it’s the exeter tickets there trying to blag as well and kept slipping it in at every opportunity into  shaming the fans letting em keep it (how many’s times was that mentioned ) as if they were begging and in deep trouble am I missing something but didn’t hallett inject more equity into the club which he will benefit him in the future..plus give him grace and favour with the bank for loans if needed ...but it was spun on social media As if this was to save the club when it clearly ain’t
Again I put forward polite questions and STILL they never got ask AGAIN but hay ho I didn’t expect they would

Blimey, where to start here...

How are the club trying to blag your Exeter tickets? It's really really simple to ask for a refund - you email the club and ask. Option 3.

From the club website...

1) Our preferred option, and not one that we take lightly, is that supporters waive their right to a refund. We understand that this may not be possible in all cases, and thank you for your unparalleled generosity and support in these difficult times. This applies to match tickets, season-tickets and flexi-tickets.

2) Take a credit note for future ticketing purchases. Match-tickets at face value (less fees), season and flexi tickets will be offered as a pro-rata credit. If an existing ticket holder would like to request a credit note, they must email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no later than June 30. If no email is received by this date, the club will assume that the ticket holder is waiving their right to a refund.

3) Refund. If an existing ticket holder would like to request a refund, they must email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no later than June 30. Match-tickets at face value (less fees), season and flexi tickets will be offered as a pro-rata refund. If no email is received by this date, the club will assume that the ticket holder is waiving their right to a refund.

Also yes you really are completely missing something about Halletts cash injection - the ONLY way he will get any benefit with an upshoot on his shares return, is if he manages to get Argyle into such a healthy position that his (currently) vastly undervalued shares are somehow worth more than he's put in. Can't you get your head around that? The only way he actually makes anything is if his share values rocket - which equates to Argyle at the very least being in a healthy Championship spot. It's win-win for everyone - him, the club, and any fan that wants Argyle to succeed.

And you're going on about with Hallett needing loans from a bank, where do you pull that pearler from? That's straight out of the Grovey school of made up nonsense.
well the way they were begging that bit of equity he invested his clearly to to get grace & favour if loans ARE needed for operating cost your right he won’t see any return but his family will down the road and avoid all that nasty inheritance tax as well as I said I’m not anti hallett but some people a gullible and believe his doing this just out the kindness of heart yeah cos that how all multi millionaires earn there money out there kindness of the own heart ...yeah right and yes there is to much cocknoshing of the new holy one on here
After some of the owners with had over the years sorry if iam somewhat sceptical five year plan how many of them with had over the years ?
And regarding the exeter tickets they paid there fans a mouth ago now...tickets were bought in good faith so should be returned in good faith with a inmediate effect from the box office in person..well if the box office is open for people to pick up there new shirts at £50 a time I see No reason why they should give cash refunds at the box office but as I said there making blatantly awkward so you go bollox keep the the money..which is morally wrong shaming people into it there not the only ones suffering in this present climate halletts lucky to be a multi millionaire but most of our fans certainly ain’t that’s the F#%King difference ..keep being ask to get there hands in there pocket time & time again have you forgot with just had 7 years of that
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Well that sounds to me very anti-Hallett....."the lucky multi-millionaire"....good grief that sounds to me as if you've got a very large chip on your shoulder against anyone who succeeds in life.....lets hope his "luck" rubs off on Argyle this coming season.....I'll ask him to do my lottery numbers in future if he's that "lucky".

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 pm

Out comes the "chip on the shoulder" to go with Pot Shots, you'd only need to throw in a "mouth breather or Freak" and you'd have three out of ten of the Nool top ten phrases to deflect criticism from Brent.
Not one effort to address or try and understand any point that Reg is making.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Just a matter of time before he turns up.......
In the meantime I'm just cleaning the coffee off the screen sprayed in laughter at Regs description

"Cocknoshing of the new holy one on here"

ld
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Out comes the "chip on the shoulder" to go with Pot Shots, you'd only need to throw in a "mouth breather or Freak" and you'd have three out of ten of the Nool top ten phrases to deflect criticism from Brent.

Laugh at you.. There is no effort being made to understand the points Reg is making because they're nonsensical. They're not valid. He's got the wrong end of the stick.

Frankly... Reg doesn't "get it". What's the point in beating a dead animal with a stick?

He's a bit like you.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm

No cocknoshing here. Just recognising the polar opposite difference between Brent and Hallett.

I can’t be arsed to try again with the illiterate mess further up the page. It’s like having to try and teach the dunce cap kid in school. You can try all you like but it sadly will never sink in.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:33 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Laugh at you..   There is no effort being made to understand the points Reg is making because they're nonsensical.   They're not valid.  He's got the wrong end of the stick.  

Frankly...  Reg doesn't "get it".  What's the point in beating a dead animal with a stick?

He's a bit like you.

Eerily familiar. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Laugh at you..   There is no effort being made to understand the points Reg is making because they're nonsensical.   They're not valid.  He's got the wrong end of the stick.  

Frankly...  Reg doesn't "get it".  What's the point in beating a dead animal with a stick?

He's a bit like you.

The musings of a dimwit.
You've got nothing. You're down to bringing Nool into everything. You seriously need to up yer game.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:41 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He's a bit like you.

The musings of a dimwit.  
You've got nothing.  You're down to bringing Nool into everything.  You seriously need to up yer game.

Dimwit? You've got nothing? You seriously need to up your game? What the feck are you on about now? I can't help but make the comparison can I you and Nool are like two peas in a pod. Reg has different view from yours he's talking nonsense, it's not valid he's got the wrong end of the stick....yet Reg is using the forum as it was designed to be used, talking footy shite. You are not you never join in debate unless it's to point out how thick, stupid and dim your "foes" are. You are constantly trolling my posts attacking the spelling even not reading a post as you did yesterday to make yourself look even more of a twat. And it's all to protect Halletts reputation same as Nool fell out with everybody for Brent.In fact Nool is smarter than you because as least he got to drive his love interest around a bit and got mentioned in dispatches. You really need to up your game.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:50 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Isn't rather unkind to make a joke about dyslexia ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:54 am

zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

resolved.

Last edited by Angry on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:01 am

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

mods

if ears is allowed to mock dyslexics to which i am one is it ok for me to start making jokes about those with mental health issues??? seems only fair in my eyes but i await you to do the right thing before i start.

I'm on your side actually Angers. Both Rickler and Zyphe were taking the piss out of my poor spelling on my signature the other day so with my tongue firmly in my cheek I put up the Dyslexia Association but deliberately spelt it wrong knowing what twats they would look if they pointed it out. Most of my bad spelling is down to not wearing glasses when posting but I hate pedants and especially those that use things like dyslexia to shout down posters views they don't agree with, that's aimed at Ricks not Zyphe btw.
I've made my point and I'm sorry if it offended you I will change it now.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:52 am

I'm not offended....just felt it was unkind.....grammar errors we all do....but our computers tell us at the time....well mine does.....so we can correct if we want to.

Your write up lost it's affect because it needed re-reading to get your meaning....many wouldn't bother to press on and give up...so what you're saying doesn't always get read as you intended.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:26 pm

zyph wrote:
I'm not offended....just felt it was unkind.....grammar errors we all do....but our computers tell us at the time....well mine does.....so we can correct if we want to.

Your write up lost it's affect because it needed re-reading to get your meaning....many wouldn't bother to press on and give up...so what you're saying doesn't always get read as you intended.

I wasn't that offended when you corrected my spelling which you did do so you did come across as slightly hypocritical. As for auto correct I don't use it as it will quite often change a word to something different entirely, a classic example was when the AC changed my fake news post to fake Jews.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Oh Ear we go, another holocaust denier Smile
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Skating on very thin rice now.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

I wasn't that offended when you corrected my spelling which you did do so you did come across as slightly hypocritical. As for auto correct I don't use it as it will quite often change a word to something different entirely, a classic example was when the AC changed my fake news post to fake Jews.

Fake Jews are generally......Palestinian terrorists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fans forum
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next